dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah...Sleephoria™ is a trademark licensed by SOuthland Wellness.

I can't seem to master the little TM symbol here.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm always looking for a better night's sleep.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Matt, are you gonna be a nice enough (aside Good looking ;) ) Individual and send me a sample please :D?? I have been a very nice Facebook Follower!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt, are you gonna be a nice enough (aside Good looking ;) ) Individual and send me a sample please :D?? I have been a very nice Facebook Follower!!
Doesn't come in pill form. Matt just comes over to your house and slowly moves a hypnotic watch back and forth for a minute. Then he hits you in the head with a hammer. My sleep was so deep I didn't even remember this August!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't come in pill form. Matt just comes over to your house and slowly moves a hypnotic watch back and forth for a minute. Then he hits you in the head with a hammer. My sleep was so deep I didn't even remember this August!
Then there's some stuff that happens after you're asleep, but that's not important...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listening to Matt discuss the formulation for this one is pretty exciting. Really cool to watch the process from the start.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Listening to Matt discuss the formulation for this one is pretty exciting. Really cool to watch the process from the start.
It has been neat and now it's time to bring others in to beta test. Who wants to get their sleep on and why would you be a good candidate for us to send some samples to.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An industry insider told me that listening to Matt talk is the primary active ingredient of the product that induces sleep. All bottles come with a free mp3 download. The capsules are just placebo. :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An industry insider told me that listening to Matt talk is the primary active ingredient of the product that induces sleep. All bottles come with a free mp3 download. The capsules are just placebo. :D
Listening to Matt talk is the most effective sleep aid we have ever seen. Just reading a post from him on facebook has me yawning.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The deluxe kit means I have sex with you. Never fails to put my wife to sleep in 10 seconds or less.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been neat and now it's time to bring others in to beta test. Who wants to get their sleep on and why would you be a good candidate for us to send some samples to.
i would love to beta test this. They say that as you get older you need less sleep. I don't think those elderly where lifting. Sleep is vital to me recovering from my workouts.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would love to beta test this. They say that as you get older you need less sleep. I don't think those elderly where lifting. Sleep is vital to me recovering from my workouts.
You have trouble sleeping? Or staying asleep?

Getting a sleep product right is difficult and we need people to help us out so we can bring the best one ever released.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Staying asleep

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i'm a hit or miss its either getting to sleep - or waking up and never going back..

eh cant even't get that to be consistent :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far this does a great job of slowly turning off the mental dialogue and resulting fight/flight desire to solve problems, and slowly (within 20-30 minutes) lowering you down into solid sleep.

There is a period around 5 hours later that I tend to stir (bathroom, etc), but I've been able to close it off and drift back away for the remainder of the night. One of the missing ingredients that will arrive next week addresses this and will keep sleep solid through the whole night.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
So far this does a great job of slowly turning off the mental dialogue and resulting fight/flight desire to solve problems, and slowly (within 20-30 minutes) lowering you down into solid sleep.

There is a period around 5 hours later that I tend to stir (bathroom, etc), but I've been able to close it off and drift back away for the remainder of the night. One of the missing ingredients that will arrive next week addresses this and will keep sleep solid through the whole night.
how is it the next morning, any residual sleepiness / foggyness in your use so far?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how is it the next morning, any residual sleepiness / foggyness in your use so far?
There is a nice little fork in the road in the morning. You could easily stay sleeping (weekends), but if you simply stand up your head clears immediately. This was my biggest concern, really...no hangover.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Intrigued by this - I don't have much issue ever, my wife, on the other hand, gets real sleepy but then when she goes to bed it takes her another 2 hours to go to sleep...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intrigued by this - I don't have much issue ever, my wife, on the other hand, gets real sleepy but then when she goes to bed it takes her another 2 hours to go to sleep...
What's the reason? There are two reasons that I have studied...one being a weird adrenergic response (fight/flight), the other being neural and from what I have seen caused by inadequate GABA reactions, allowing the brain to remain in a hyperalert state and preventing sleep.

I tend to suffer from the second cause.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
What's the reason? There are two reasons that I have studied...one being a weird adrenergic response (fight/flight), the other being neural and from what I have seen caused by inadequate GABA reactions, allowing the brain to remain in a hyperalert state and preventing sleep.

Not sure really - she's dealt with depression & associated thing off & on growing up, but she's also got a pretty stressful job. She's been a vegetarian for 20 years, so I wonder if that plays into it at all. 3Z seems to help out, at least as well as anything prescription she's tried....fwiw

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure really - she's dealt with depression & associated thing off & on growing up, but she's also got a pretty stressful job. She's been a vegetarian for 20 years, so I wonder if that plays into it at all. 3Z seems to help out, at least as well as anything prescription she's tried....fwiw
She should have her vitamin D and B-12 levels checked first.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Cool - thanks - I'll mention that to her - I want to say that she had those checked not that long ago & they were OK...but either way, thanks for info -

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I suffer from this as well.

I OuTsiDeR I

Awards
The deluxe kit means I have sex with you. Never fails to put my wife to sleep in 10 seconds or less.
So her entire experience from start to zzzzz's last 40 sec's :)

I kidd, I kidd

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

lmao

In for this, insomnia is killing me

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super excited for this suffer from insomnia myself.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Clinical insomniac checking in!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant get more than 2 hours a sleep at a time. Im all over this

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I haven't slept in two days... -__-

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Matt is close to having what he wants in the formula for beta testing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Matt is close to having what he wants in the formula for beta testing.
:yup:

I truly hope this works well for all of you who have posted in here. I can't imagine not having quality sleep on a regular basis. I get bent out of shape enough when I just have one night that gets cut short.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
:yup:

I truly hope this works well for all of you who have posted in here. I can't imagine not having quality sleep on a regular basis. I get bent out of shape enough when I just have one night that gets cut short.
Definitely this -

I've never had much of a sleep problem (wife does though...) I just really enjoy a kick a$$ nights sleep

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree Beast. I go backwards in a hurry if my sleep gets out of wack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sleephoria in the evening, Clear Edge in the morning....can't touch this

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When can we touch this??

chimeranD

Awards
Im interested in the ingredient profile. I'm really hoping it isn't like 3z or similar products. Right now I'm limited to phenibut or trazedone to get me to sleep. Anxiety or just sheer inability to sleep until 8 or 9 in the morning (or the following morning) tends to keep me on meds. While I believe there is a cure such as a perfect diet-mental-schedule deal may help but with full time work and part time school it's hard to imagine having time for that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im interested in the ingredient profile. I'm really hoping it isn't like 3z or similar products. Right now I'm limited to phenibut or trazedone to get me to sleep. Anxiety or just sheer inability to sleep until 8 or 9 in the morning (or the following morning) tends to keep me on meds. While I believe there is a cure such as a perfect diet-mental-schedule deal may help but with full time work and part time school it's hard to imagine having time for that.
It won't be too much longer until I can start dribbling out the ingredients. SOme you will recognize, some are new....the combination is where the money is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 13