Sleephoriaô

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I think Matt is close to having what he wants in the formula for beta testing.


    I truly hope this works well for all of you who have posted in here. I can't imagine not having quality sleep on a regular basis. I get bent out of shape enough when I just have one night that gets cut short.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast



    I truly hope this works well for all of you who have posted in here. I can't imagine not having quality sleep on a regular basis. I get bent out of shape enough when I just have one night that gets cut short.
    Definitely this -

    I've never had much of a sleep problem (wife does though...) I just really enjoy a kick a$$ nights sleep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  3. I agree Beast. I go backwards in a hurry if my sleep gets out of wack.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  4. Sleephoria in the evening, Clear Edge in the morning....can't touch this
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sleephoria in the evening, Clear Edge in the morning....can't touch this
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. When can we touch this??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    When can we touch this??
    SOON
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    SOON
    ^^^ Seems to be Matt's favorite word
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Im interested in the ingredient profile. I'm really hoping it isn't like 3z or similar products. Right now I'm limited to phenibut or trazedone to get me to sleep. Anxiety or just sheer inability to sleep until 8 or 9 in the morning (or the following morning) tends to keep me on meds. While I believe there is a cure such as a perfect diet-mental-schedule deal may help but with full time work and part time school it's hard to imagine having time for that.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    Im interested in the ingredient profile. I'm really hoping it isn't like 3z or similar products. Right now I'm limited to phenibut or trazedone to get me to sleep. Anxiety or just sheer inability to sleep until 8 or 9 in the morning (or the following morning) tends to keep me on meds. While I believe there is a cure such as a perfect diet-mental-schedule deal may help but with full time work and part time school it's hard to imagine having time for that.
    It won't be too much longer until I can start dribbling out the ingredients. SOme you will recognize, some are new....the combination is where the money is.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. At my age, dribbling strikes a sour note. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sleephoria in the evening, Clear Edge in the morning....can't touch this
    Giggity!!!

  13. Agreed with the really hoping this takes care of the sleep problems for people. I've never had issues with sleep but my girlfriend does big time. Can't get to sleep for crap. Hoping Matt's got a winner here for everyone to fix their sleep issues.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  14. Any updates on Sleephoria?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Any updates on Sleephoria?
    The formula, lacking 2 ingredients, is excellent. The final two ingredients are custom made and hard to get, but they should arrive here sometime soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The formula, lacking 2 ingredients, is excellent. The final two ingredients are custom made and hard to get, but they should arrive here sometime soon.
    Sounds great! Looking forward to it.

    p.s. Can you check out my question in the Clear Edge thread?

  17. dsade,

    Do you still find lemon balm to be useful for relaxation/sleep?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    dsade,

    Do you still find lemon balm to be useful for relaxation/sleep?
    It has a use, but isn't in this formula. It is, however, in a related formula.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It has a use, but isn't in this formula. It is, however, in a related formula.
    Good to hear!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    It has a use, but isn't in this formula. It is, however, in a related formula.
    How is this coming along?? Very excited for this to release.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    How is this coming along?? Very excited for this to release.
    It's coming along excellent. Trying to wrangle up some samples for you all before we go into full release.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's coming along excellent. Trying to wrangle up some samples for you all before we go into full release.
    You know im looking forward to this buddy

    RECOVERBRO



  23. Name:  git-r-done.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  29.5 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade

    It's coming along excellent. Trying to wrangle up some samples for you all before we go into full release.
    Great news for sure.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Great news for sure.
    Fo sho.

  26. It has been a couple days without activity in the SPP forum. I'm just checking in on a few threads.

  27. Think they were capping the Sleephoria and inhaled some...ZZZZZZ
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    It has been a couple days without activity in the SPP forum. I'm just checking in on a few threads.
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys, wish I could help more.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys, wish I could help more.
    No problemo. I know the development of these products takes time and effort to perfect. I'm excited to see the release of Sleephoria and the re-release of Clear Edge and Gut Health.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys, wish I could help more.
    Havent seen Matt around as of late , Everything ok ?
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662

    Havent seen Matt around as of late , Everything ok ?
    Yep. Matt is just super busy atm. Factor in all the black Friday sales he's been lining up and it's understandable, haha.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  32. Nice! Told my wife that Christmas was coming early for me this year. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Yep. Matt is just super busy atm. Factor in all the black Friday sales he's been lining up and it's understandable, haha.
    Cool thanks for getting back to me
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice! Told my wife that Christmas was coming early for me this year. Lol
    Haha. Gotta love that!

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Cool thanks for getting back to me
    For sure!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  35. I hear all ingredients are making their way to you, Matt.

    Starting EvoMuse has been your best idea yet.

  36. Formula is finalized, including a couple of very exciting things. Look for fantastic dream and GH release enhancement.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Formula is finalized, including a couple of very exciting things. Look for fantastic dream and GH release enhancement.
    I like your style
  38. Sleephoria™


    Awesome to hear dsade! Definately looking forward to this one, seems like a long time in the making.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Awesome to hear dsade! Definately looking forward to this one, seems like a long time in the making.
    Perfection takes time...in my case is has taken 42 years.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Perfection takes time...in my case is has taken 42 years.
    Rumor has it, you'll reach that status in another 20 or so
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  

  
 

Log in
Log in