GlycoMyx Feedback, Reviews, Questions

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A spot for anything and everything in relation to GlycoMyx. Got reviews, questions, baking recipes, anything related to the perfect purple carb product place them right here!

So what are people saying about GlycoMyx?

I really began to love dosing it pre-workout. It provided me with added stamina and increase in pumps. The stamina [/SIZE]was excellent and surpassed other carb sources I have used in the past pre-workout. I had stopped using carbs pre and now I am addicted. It mixes fine into the shake and is an excellent source for slow release carbs. I felt it did an excellent job of replenishing glycogen and bringing life back to a tired man.

Results: I am very carb sensitive and have battled carbs my entire life. My favorite aspect of glycemyx was that it did not hinder my goals at all like typical carbs do. This allowed me to increase my carb intake which in turn increased the quality of my workouts and overall energy. I ended up losing two lbs. on the scale but I am noticeably leaner and fuller.
I will be buying more as soon as it is available.
This is a excellent carb product. It has a ton of of fiber , its all natural ! perfect if you are trying to avoid artificial colors and sweeteners. High anti oxidant can only help. Purple sweet potato pretty damn cool if I may say.

I recommend this product highly. I feel it's one of the best carb options out there.
Overall Rating from me 9.2. This is a excellent carb product, great fibers & high anti oxidant, not to mention its ALL natural.! The purple sweet potato is bad A$$. This is the best carb option out I do believe.
Oh ya it's going to be a staple. It's also gluten free which I need. No bloat and feel full. Energy is still there as I am waiting for my next meal. Way better than just a normal shake. It's cheap enough give it a try!
Very happy with this so far. It does it's job with no issues/side effects. I like the simplicity of the profile, not a kitchen sink of ingredients here. Just two good carb sources without the artificial flavoring etc. Simple and effective. I've been mixing a scoop of Glycomyx with a couple scoops of protein powder and I'm g2g to the gym an hour later. Very convenient way to get your carbs in pre-workout. Also have used it as a meal replacement when I got nothing to eat haha. Very nice product to have.
Verdict - I highly recommend this product for those who regularly purchase carb supplements.
I've used things like Gatorade, WMS, Supercarb, etc. during my workouts... if I were to compare this to other carb sources, I'd say the energy I got from it was "smoother" (longer lasting with no weird crashes or spikes in blood sugar).
Also something to note, i was working legs and my forearm and shoulder vascularity was off the charts. Leg veins and calf veins were very noticeable as well. Pump was deep and "thick". Overall a really good workout.
VALUE

Whats not to love. Introductory sales were crazy and the price point is still great for what you are getting. I view this as a health supplement as much as a bodybuilding/athlete one. I will definitely be putting another tub in my cart when I do my next order.
Benefits of GlycoMyx:

* Ideal for Pre-Workout, Post-Workout and Meal Replacement Shakes!
* Stimulant Free Energy, Endurance and Recovery!
* Contributes to Healthy Cholesterol Levels!
* Gluten Free!
* Quickly Delivers Nutrients to the Muscles Without a Large Insulin Response!
* Contains Powerful Antioxidants!

INGREDIENTS: High-Anthocyanin Purple Sweet Potato powder, Whole oat powder, glucomanna (konjac).

Attachments

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has some other nifty effects as well...science alert!

J Hum Hypertens. 2012 Feb 16. doi: 10.1038/jhh.2012.4. [Epub ahead of print]
Effects of anthocyanins on cardiovascular risk factors and inflammation in pre-hypertensive men: a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled crossover study.

Hassellund SS, Flaa A, Kjeldsen SE, Seljeflot I, Karlsen A, Erlund I, Rostrup M.
Source

1] Section of Cardiovascular and Renal Research, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway [2] Department of Acute Medicine, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway [3] Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway.

Abstract

High intake of fruits and vegetables is associated with reduced cardiovascular risk. A number of fruits and vegetables are rich in anthocyanins, which constitute a subgroup of the flavonoids. Anthocyanins have demonstrated anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties, and anthocyanin-rich interventions have indicated beneficial effects on blood pressure and other cardiovascular risk factors. We assessed whether a purified anthocyanin supplement improves cardiovascular metabolic risk factors and markers of inflammation and oxidative stress in prehypertensive participants, and whether plasma polyphenols are increased 1-3 h following intake. In all, 31 men between 35-51 years with screening blood pressure >140/90 mm Hg without anti-hypertensive or lipid-lowering medication, were randomized in a double-blinded crossover study to placebo versus 640 mg anthocyanins daily. Treatment durations were 4 weeks with a 4-week washout. High-density lipoprotein (HDL)-cholesterol and blood glucose were significantly higher after anthocyanin versus placebo treatment (P=0.043 and P=0.024, respectively). No effects were observed on inflammation or oxidative stress in vivo, except for von Willebrand factor, which was higher in the anthocyanin period (P=0.007). Several plasma polyphenols increased significantly 1-3 h following anthocyanin intake. The present study strengthens the evidence that anthocyanins may increase HDL-cholesterol levels, and this is demonstrated for the first time in prehypertensive and non-dyslipidemic men. However, no other beneficial effects in the short term were found on pathophysiological markers of cardiovascular disease.Journal of Human Hypertension advance online publication, 16 February 2012; doi:10.1038/jhh.2012.4.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Radic Biol Med. 2012 Feb 1;52(3):646-59. Epub 2011 Nov 23.
Purple sweet potato color attenuates domoic acid-induced cognitive deficits by promoting estrogen receptor-α-mediated mitochondrial biogenesis signaling in mice.

Lu J, Wu DM, Zheng YL, Hu B, Cheng W, Zhang ZF.
Source

Key Laboratory for Biotechnology on Medicinal Plants of Jiangsu Province, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou 221116, Jiangsu Province, People's Republic of China.

Abstract

Recent findings suggest that endoplasmic reticulum stress may be involved in the pathogenesis of domoic acid-induced neurodegeneration. Purple sweet potato color, a class of naturally occurring anthocyanins, has beneficial health and biological effects. Recent studies have also shown that anthocyanins have estrogenic activity and can enhance estrogen receptor-α expression. In this study, we evaluated the effect of purple sweet potato color on cognitive deficits induced by hippocampal mitochondrial dysfunction in domoic acid-treated mice and explored the potential mechanisms underlying this effect. Our results showed that the oral administration of purple sweet potato color to domoic acid-treated mice significantly improved their behavioral performance in a step-through passive avoidance task and a Morris water maze task. These improvements were mediated, at least in part, by a stimulation of estrogen receptor-α-mediated mitochondrial biogenesis signaling and by decreases in the expression of p47phox and gp91phox. Decreases in reactive oxygen species and protein carbonylation were also observed, along with a blockade of the endoplasmic reticulum stress pathway. Furthermore, purple sweet potato color significantly suppressed endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis, which prevented neuron loss and restored the expression of memory-related proteins. However, knockdown of estrogen receptor-α using short hairpin RNA only partially blocked the neuroprotective effects of purple sweet potato color in the hippocampus of mice cotreated with purple sweet potato color and domoic acid, indicating that purple sweet potato color acts through multiple pathways. These results suggest that purple sweet potato color could be a possible candidate for the prevention and treatment of cognitive deficits in excitotoxic and other brain disorders.
Crown Copyright © 2011. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

PMID:22178976 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purple sweet potato color suppresses lipopolysaccharide-induced acute inflammatory response in mouse brain.

Wang YJ, Zheng YL, Lu J, Chen GQ, Wang XH, Feng J, Ruan J, Sun X, Li CX, Sun QJ.
Source

Key Laboratory for Biotechnology on Medicinal Plants of Jiangsu Province, School of Life Science, Xuzhou Normal University, No 101 Shanghai Road, Xuzhou 221116, Jiangsu Province, PR China.

Abstract

The neuroprotective effects of purple sweet potato color (PSPC), which is natural anthocyanin food colors, have been investigated in mice treated with lipopolysaccharide (LPS). In behavioral tests, oral administration of PSPC could significantly reverse the impairment of motor and exploration behavior induced by LPS in the open field tasks, and also improve learning and memory ability in step-through tests. Western blot analysis indicated that PSPC significantly suppressed LPS-induced cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) and inducible nitric oxide synthases (iNOS) expression in mouse brain. PSPC also markedly decreased the overproduction of tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha), interleukin-1beta (IL-1beta) and interleukin-6 (IL-6) in LPS-stimulated mouse brain. Mechanistically, PSPC strongly inhibited LPS-induced phosphorylated extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) and phosphorylated c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) expression and nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kappaB) activation. Taken together, these data suggest that PSPC may be useful for mitigating inflammatory brain diseases by the inhibition of proinflammatory molecule production, at least in part, through blocking ERK, JNK and NF-kappaB signaling.
Crown Copyright (c) 2009. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.

PMID:19941923 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antioxidant and memory enhancing effects of purple sweet potato anthocyanin and cordyceps mushroom extract.

Cho J, Kang JS, Long PH, Jing J, Back Y, Chung KS.
Source

College of Pharmacy, Chungnam National University, Daejeon 305-764, Korea.

Abstract

The effects of purple sweet potato anthocyanin (SPA) and Cordyceps mushroom extract (CME) on lipid peroxidation, 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl (DPPH) radicals and cognitive deficits were examined. Both SPA and CME exhibited DPPH radical scavenging activities with similar potency. In contrast, only SPA was shown to effectively inhibit lipid peroxidation initiated by Fe2+ and ascorbic acid in rat brain homogenates. Furthermore, SPA markedly enhanced cognitive performance, assessed by passive avoidance test in ethanol-treated mice. Combined treatments with SPA and CME did not significantly influence the effects of SPA alone. These results demonstrate that anthocyanin prepared from purple sweet potato exhibits memory enhancing effects, which may be associated with its antioxidant properties.

PMID:14609130 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I <3 GlycoMyx :love:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the Planet has got it for quite the hot deal!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a great product.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm very carb sensitive and it's allowed me to take in more carbs without blowing up and getting puffy and flabby. Great carb source!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tl;dr

smutty

smutty

Awards
Currently on my 2nd container. Good stuff, this will be a staple of mine. I used to use Oatmuscle from protein factory but I prefer GlycoMyx.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this stuff. Meaning to write a review soon, as my veins go crazy on this stuff. Also actually love the taste and texture. This plus XF Cinnamon Roll is EPIC. :eek:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love this stuff. Meaning to write a review soon, as my veins go crazy on this stuff. Also actually love the taste and texture. This plus XF Cinnamon Roll is EPIC. :eek:
Awesome to hear, man.

I keep hearing about XF and still haven't tried it, as I've stockpiled so much protein lol. I may have to break my rule of using what I have and pick some up, though.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really would love to see the feedback of your full review when you get a chance!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really would love to see the feedback of your full review when you get a chance!
Once I polish off the rest of my tub through various uses I will post one.

PS drank some Glycomyx and CR Ultra Peptide as I drove to see The Dark Knight Rises in true IMAX. Bane was beyond diesel and it was an insanely epic movie....

/EndDerail

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once I polish off the rest of my tub through various uses I will post one.

PS drank some Glycomyx and CR Ultra Peptide as I drove to see The Dark Knight Rises in true IMAX. Bane was beyond diesel and it was an insanely epic movie....

/EndDerail
I'm a uber Batman geek and I absolutely loved this one. The first time you see Bane with his shirt off there he just looks like an absolute monster of a man. Loved every minute of it and I'll miss Nolan on Batman, but what a trilogy :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can still get this at the Planet for very cheap right now. Take advantage of the offer while it is available as it won't be this cheap for long!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can still get this at the Planet for very cheap right now. Take advantage of the offer while it is available as it won't be this cheap for long!
If you mix it with chocolate egg protein, it tastes kind of like Coco Wheats hot cereal. :yumyum: :yup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
COme on, guys and gals....if you enjoy innovation and want to see the continuation of companies putting quality over hype we need your reviews to share with other potential customers.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COme on, guys and gals....if you enjoy innovation and want to see the continuation of companies putting quality over hype we need your reviews to share with other potential customers.
About a weeks left in my tub. Sorry for the delay I know I said I'd post a review. Grabbing a new tub this week though so that should tell you how I feel. ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About a weeks left in my tub. Sorry for the delay I know I said I'd post a review. Grabbing a new tub this week though so that should tell you how I feel. ;)
Almost everyone who has tried it has grabbed another tub, I'd say that speaks volumes about its effectiveness!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flash sale is still ongoing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend you get stocked up on this, in preparation for the Slintensity Apocalypse in a few weeks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delay but finally got some time to type up the review:

GlycoMyx Review:

Taste: Having used a ton of ground oats in the past I found their taste/texture/mouth feel very apparent upon the use of this in any shake. Personally I never disliked this and actually tend to find it adds nice subtle additions to most shakes. Those same attributes can be found in GlycoMyx as well as an additional taste that is hard to describe for me. Overall it isn't a bad taste and not overpowering. If the shake has a strong enough base (protein powder, etc) it easily overpowers the taste of GlycoMyx. I mixed this stuff with tons of different flavors and found vanilla proteins did the least in terms of overpowering GlycoMyx, but I found XF CR to be incredible with this stuff. :)

Texture: As noted above there is an additional texture when using this in a shake. Personally I like my shakes to have a good thickness and consistency so I found this a bonus. I did note that I had to use more water than usual for any shake with even a half a scoop or it could get really thick and a little hard to mix. Even just a little extra water alleviated this issue making it not much of a factor other than keeping me even more hydrated. :D

Effects:

-Satiety: I found this to be a very effective meal replacement addition. Most of my shakes have decent amount of fats and protein but getting in some quality CHO on the run can be hard with my busy schedule. Tossing some Glyco in there was easy and efficient. Felt it held me over pretty easily and actually sat in my stomach and made me feel full very effectively compared to most shakes.

-Fullness/Vascularity: This one was probably the most surprising. I am not CHO phobic and don't lack CHO around training so I know how most effect me in terms of vascularity and pump, but this stuff surprised me. One of my most common combos was XF CR + 1/2 serving GlycoMyx + Milk about 1-2 hours pre depending on the day. This stuff added an additional benefit in terms of muscle fullness and vascularity. I experimented and tried the same exact amount of CHO in just plain oatmeal instead of GlycoMyx with the same exact meal and noted a lower level of fullness/vascularity. Honestly couldn't believe this, but couldn't discount it after several trials like this. Also noted increased vascularity post-workout when this was added to my post-workout shakes. Kinda crazy to be honest.

-Endurance/Recovery: Noted some increases here, but didn't notice anything over and above what most CHO dosed in the same fashion typically result in for myself.

Overall:
Like with my protein I prefer to eat it rather than supplement a powder into my diet, but I will still pick more of this up in the future. Will use mostly as a MRP addition and to add to pre and post-workout dosings as I see fit. Nothing crazy (other than the noted veins that pop when dosing this for me), but it is a CHO source so expectations weren't very high. Cost is not cheap, but I tend to buy more expensive proteins and use sparingly and that is exactly how I will look at GlycoMyx in the future. Quality CHO source that may have health benefits and is not just empty additional calories IMO, and recommend if looking to add a powdered CHO source to your diet. :thumbsup:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delay but finally got some time to type up the review:

GlycoMyx Review:

Taste: Having used a ton of ground oats in the past I found their taste/texture/mouth feel very apparent upon the use of this in any shake. Personally I never disliked this and actually tend to find it adds nice subtle additions to most shakes. Those same attributes can be found in GlycoMyx as well as an additional taste that is hard to describe for me. Overall it isn't a bad taste and not overpowering. If the shake has a strong enough base (protein powder, etc) it easily overpowers the taste of GlycoMyx. I mixed this stuff with tons of different flavors and found vanilla proteins did the least in terms of overpowering GlycoMyx, but I found XF CR to be incredible with this stuff. :)

Texture: As noted above there is an additional texture when using this in a shake. Personally I like my shakes to have a good thickness and consistency so I found this a bonus. I did note that I had to use more water than usual for any shake with even a half a scoop or it could get really thick and a little hard to mix. Even just a little extra water alleviated this issue making it not much of a factor other than keeping me even more hydrated. :D

Effects:

-Satiety: I found this to be a very effective meal replacement addition. Most of my shakes have decent amount of fats and protein but getting in some quality CHO on the run can be hard with my busy schedule. Tossing some Glyco in there was easy and efficient. Felt it held me over pretty easily and actually sat in my stomach and made me feel full very effectively compared to most shakes.

-Fullness/Vascularity: This one was probably the most surprising. I am not CHO phobic and don't lack CHO around training so I know how most effect me in terms of vascularity and pump, but this stuff surprised me. One of my most common combos was XF CR + 1/2 serving GlycoMyx + Milk about 1-2 hours pre depending on the day. This stuff added an additional benefit in terms of muscle fullness and vascularity. I experimented and tried the same exact amount of CHO in just plain oatmeal instead of GlycoMyx with the same exact meal and noted a lower level of fullness/vascularity. Honestly couldn't believe this, but couldn't discount it after several trials like this. Also noted increased vascularity post-workout when this was added to my post-workout shakes. Kinda crazy to be honest.

-Endurance/Recovery: Noted some increases here, but didn't notice anything over and above what most CHO dosed in the same fashion typically result in for myself.

Overall:
Like with my protein I prefer to eat it rather than supplement a powder into my diet, but I will still pick more of this up in the future. Will use mostly as a MRP addition and to add to pre and post-workout dosings as I see fit. Nothing crazy (other than the noted veins that pop when dosing this for me), but it is a CHO source so expectations weren't very high. Cost is not cheap, but I tend to buy more expensive proteins and use sparingly and that is exactly how I will look at GlycoMyx in the future. Quality CHO source that may have health benefits and is not just empty additional calories IMO, and recommend if looking to add a powdered CHO source to your diet. :thumbsup:

Another solid review. Thank you so much.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad the Glycomyx treated you well Bolt!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought I'd pop in to say I used Glyco again today after not using some for awhile. Veins were crazy again! Anabeta + GlycoMyx is a crazy combo.

Today's shake was 1 scoop IForce RVC Protean + 1 scoop Dymatize Vanilla Iso-100 + 6oz Coconut Milk and .5 scoop GlycoMyx. Was very tasty and filled me up pretty good. :D

Also have another tub on the way and posted my review in the official review section.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought I'd pop in to say I used Glyco again today after not using some for awhile. Veins were crazy again! Anabeta + GlycoMyx is a crazy combo.

Today's shake was 1 scoop IForce RVC Protean + 1 scoop Dymatize Vanilla Iso-100 + 6oz Coconut Milk and .5 scoop GlycoMyx. Was very tasty and filled me up pretty good. :D

Also have another tub on the way and posted my review in the official review section.
Sweet action. I just started Ultimate Diet 2.0 and am using GlycoMyx on my carb up days and pre-workout on high-normal carb days.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet action. I just started Ultimate Diet 2.0 and am using GlycoMyx on my carb up days and pre-workout on high-normal carb days.
Sounds like a great combo IMO. I really like UD 2.0 but it hasn't fit with anything I have been doing lately, but I feel using Glycomyx on a carb up would definitely be something I will do when I use UD again.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great combo IMO. I really like UD 2.0 but it hasn't fit with anything I have been doing lately, but I feel using Glycomyx on a carb up would definitely be something I will do when I use UD again.
You're a lot leaner than I am currently. I looked similar to you (smaller though) many moons ago and am trying to get back there. I'll have a super log coming up where I'm running every Southland product so we will see if I can get shredded with the help of those and UD 2.0 (I like it as well, been a long time since I've done it but always gets me results!)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even think about the combo of GlycoMyx and Anabeta...that really does sound awesome based on all the observations of how carbs are utilized by AB.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those who haven't got on the GlycoMyx bandwagon yet, the combo deal with Slintensity is at an outrageous price of under 30 dollars. Make sure you provide some feedback here if you jump on the stack!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those who haven't got on the GlycoMyx bandwagon yet, the combo deal with Slintensity is at an outrageous price of under 30 dollars. Make sure you provide some feedback here if you jump on the stack!
Yes.

Jump on it!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bringing this towards the top for all of our people who are getting the Locked and Loaded stack and have questions/comments on GlycoMyx.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Where does GlycoMyx fit in the spectrum of carbs as far as things like dextrose, plain oats, pasta, etc.

Those 2 sentences together kind of confuse my little brain...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where does GlycoMyx fit in the spectrum of carbs as far as things like dextrose, plain oats, pasta, etc.

Those 2 sentences together kind of confuse my little brain...
It's just a really solid choice for carbs. Purple Sweet Potato Powder has a myriad of health benefits with more and more studies touting its benefits rolling in all the time. Seems like every other day Dsade is throwing a new study out showing cool effects from the stuff. It's a gluten free carb source that isn't going to jack up insulin levels to ridiculous rates.

The pre-workout, post-workout, MRP stuff is just showing the diversity of the product. Want to take in some carbs pre workout (this is when I use it largely) and get a better pump? GlycoMyx can help there. Want to start replenishing glycogen or get a healthy carb source in? Use is as an MRP or post-workout when you want some extra carbs.

Right now on UD 2.0 I use it pre-workout (half a scoop) on my carb days and then use it as an MRP as a healthy carb source for carb ups.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any more questions.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how would you implement it on a TKD with slin tinsity?

I was thinking

45min pre workout 1 cap slin
25min pre take 1/2 scoop glyco with my pre-workout
sip on 1/2 scoop with my 25grWMS/10gr peptapro intra workout.

I think it's a solid plan :-D
That sounds like a solid plan

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I'm going to try it as my first carb source after my depletion workout Saturday. Interested in the results....

I'll post my findings/feelings.
interested to see how you like it!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I'm going to try it as my first carb source after my depletion workout Saturday. Interested in the results....

I'll post my findings/feelings.
I take mine as a pre-workout after three days of minimal carbs and then a full scoop a while after my workout for some more carbs. Get very pumped from the GlycoMyx. Food pumps FTW!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take mine as a pre-workout after three days of minimal carbs and then a full scoop a while after my workout for some more carbs. Get very pumped from the GlycoMyx. Food pumps FTW!
False. GlycoMyx + Slintensity + eviscerate + heavy arm workout = 20 inch arm explosion!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
False. GlycoMyx + Slintensity + eviscerate + heavy arm workout = 20 inch arm explosion!!
False advertising. If I give this a shot I still won't have 20 inch arms....or will I? Only thing to do is give this a run.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took my 1 scoop post workout to begin my carb up.

1st impressions of Glycomyx

Taste: very earthy, not bad. I mixed with 2 much water though

Texture/Mixability: mixed up just fine, really thin but again, too much water.

Pump: well it's been about 45min post workout and I still have the same pump I did when I left the gym, same goes for vascularity. I'm about to smash some buckwheat pancakes and maypole syrup and I have zero bloat and am starving.

So far so good. However, more will be revealed when I use intra, next week with slintensity. I will also post those results and take pre & post workout pics.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my 1 scoop post workout to begin my carb up.

1st impressions of Glycomyx

Taste: very earthy, not bad. I mixed with 2 much water though

Texture/Mixability: mixed up just fine, really thin but again, too much water.

Pump: well it's been about 45min post workout and I still have the same pump I did when I left the gym, same goes for vascularity. I'm about to smash some buckwheat pancakes and maypole syrup and I have zero bloat and am starving.

So far so good. However, more will be revealed when I use intra, next week with slintensity. I will also post those results and take pre & post workout pics.
Sounds awesome man!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered 3 tubs of this stuff to try out on my new carb based diet. Should be good pre-workout with Anabolic Pump?.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered 3 tubs of this stuff to try out on my new carb based diet. Should be good pre-workout with Anabolic Pump?.
It will be for sure. I'd say only use the AP with it if you're using a couple scoops of the GlycoMyx, but largely just to make your AP last longer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreenMachineX Evomuse 3
Supplements 3
dsade Evomuse 72
dsade Evomuse 93
dsade Evomuse 5