GlycoMyx Feedback, Reviews, Questions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    That sounds like a solid plan
    Thanks, I'm going to try it as my first carb source after my depletion workout Saturday. Interested in the results....

I'll post my findings/feelings.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks, I'm going to try it as my first carb source after my depletion workout Saturday. Interested in the results....

interested to see how you like it!
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I take mine as a pre-workout after three days of minimal carbs and then a full scoop a while after my workout for some more carbs. Get very pumped from the GlycoMyx. Food pumps FTW!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I take mine as a pre-workout after three days of minimal carbs and then a full scoop a while after my workout for some more carbs. Get very pumped from the GlycoMyx. Food pumps FTW!
    False. GlycoMyx + Slintensity + eviscerate + heavy arm workout = 20 inch arm explosion!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    False. GlycoMyx + Slintensity + eviscerate + heavy arm workout = 20 inch arm explosion!!
    False advertising. If I give this a shot I still won't have 20 inch arms....or will I? Only thing to do is give this a run.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

Took my 1 scoop post workout to begin my carb up.

1st impressions of Glycomyx

Taste: very earthy, not bad. I mixed with 2 much water though

Texture/Mixability: mixed up just fine, really thin but again, too much water.

Pump: well it's been about 45min post workout and I still have the same pump I did when I left the gym, same goes for vascularity. I'm about to smash some buckwheat pancakes and maypole syrup and I have zero bloat and am starving.

So far so good. However, more will be revealed when I use intra, next week with slintensity. I will also post those results and take pre & post workout pics.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Took my 1 scoop post workout to begin my carb up.

1st impressions of Glycomyx

Taste: very earthy, not bad. I mixed with 2 much water though

Texture/Mixability: mixed up just fine, really thin but again, too much water.

Pump: well it's been about 45min post workout and I still have the same pump I did when I left the gym, same goes for vascularity. I'm about to smash some buckwheat pancakes and maypole syrup and I have zero bloat and am starving.

So far so good. However, more will be revealed when I use intra, next week with slintensity. I will also post those results and take pre & post workout pics.
    Sounds awesome man!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Just ordered 3 tubs of this stuff to try out on my new carb based diet. Should be good pre-workout with Anabolic Pump?.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Just ordered 3 tubs of this stuff to try out on my new carb based diet. Should be good pre-workout with Anabolic Pump?.
    I know a guy....
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

It will be for sure. I'd say only use the AP with it if you're using a couple scoops of the GlycoMyx, but largely just to make your AP last longer.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    It will be for sure. I'd say only use the AP with it if you're using a couple scoops of the GlycoMyx, but largely just to make your AP last longer.

I'm sure I'll have other carbs with it too. Gotta have at least 50-70 carbs minimum with the Anabolic Pump. I've been experimenting with the amount of carbs used with and just started this new diet this week. So far I've found 70+ to be a good starting point.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I've been using a half scoop and two servings of Protocol before my Oly lifts.

I definitely enjoy this combo. I would like to see your preworkout soon, dsade.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%

Need a carb source that will last throughout my long workout. Either that or I'm gonna have to figure out some kind of carb drink to bring. New diet so new rules.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

Need a carb source that will last throughout my long workout. Either that or I'm gonna have to figure out some kind of carb drink to bring. New diet so new rules.
    I tell you what boss. For you, I'll give it a go as my pre-workout carb source along side AP Tuesday and report back. I have back & abs. It'll be a long one
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You should be GTG, full scoop has always gave me plenty of energy. What's up with the new diet?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

I tell you what boss. For you, I'll give it a go as my pre-workout carb source along side AP Tuesday and report back. I have back & abs. It'll be a long one
    Interested to hear how it goes for ya.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%

You should be GTG, full scoop has always gave me plenty of energy. What's up with the new diet?

Switching gears. Going from the metabolic diet to Power Eating. Plus I'm following a somewhat new training problem. Periodization and I'm in a strength phase. Keeps me in the gym for 2 plus hours. That's including changing, bathroom breaks, warm up for 10 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes stretching. Still though kinda feeling beat after hour 1. Only my second week though, so I just need to get a feel for things and adjust diet accordingly.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%

GlycoMyx should fit it quite well though.
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

Switching gears. Going from the metabolic diet to Power Eating. Plus I'm following a somewhat new training problem. Periodization and I'm in a strength phase. Keeps me in the gym for 2 plus hours. That's including changing, bathroom breaks, warm up for 10 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes stretching. Still though kinda feeling beat after hour 1. Only my second week though, so I just need to get a feel for things and adjust diet accordingly.
    Depending on how hard you are pushing, the energy boost from 1 scoop of Glycomyx should carry you through for at least 2 hours.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%

Depending on how hard you are pushing, the energy boost from 1 scoop of Glycomyx should carry you through for at least 2 hours.

Sounds very nice. I'll let you know how things go when I receive it.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%

Just received my GlycoMyx today. I had 1 scoop post workout with a sample of build hd. It didn't seem to mask the flavor of the sample packet I had so I'm guessing it would be ok mixed in a protein drink. It did change the color though. Mixed well in the blender. This seems like it would be ok mixed with different types of food. Yogurt maybe. I'm gonna mix it with applesauce tomorrow pre cardio. Don't have any protein powder right now so it will be a while before I try it with that. Does this stuff thicken up if you let it sit too long like psyllium husk? Asking that because of the glucomanna content. Also wondering if it is ok to add this to hot food like oatmeal?. Yeah I know it already has oats in it but it seems like it might add a nice flavor to oatmeal and of course bring my fiber content up.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Just received my GlycoMyx today. I had 1 scoop post workout with a sample of build hd. It didn't seem to mask the flavor of the sample packet I had so I'm guessing it would be ok mixed in a protein drink. It did change the color though. Mixed well in the blender. This seems like it would be ok mixed with different types of food. Yogurt maybe. I'm gonna mix it with applesauce tomorrow pre cardio. Don't have any protein powder right now so it will be a while before I try it with that. Does this stuff thicken up if you let it sit too long like psyllium husk? Asking that because of the glucomanna content. Also wondering if it is ok to add this to hot food like oatmeal?. Yeah I know it already has oats in it but it seems like it might add a nice flavor to oatmeal and of course bring my fiber content up.
    Never thought of mixing it up with yogurt; that could be interesting. Yes, it does get thick if you let it sit too long, so it's not something you want to pre-mix in water or whatever liquid until you're ready to drink it. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%

So would mixing it in hot food like oatmeal be fine?. Or do you think it would ruin the oatmeal?. I mean possibly solidify it in a very short period of time?.
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

So would mixing it in hot food like oatmeal be fine?. Or do you think it would ruin the oatmeal?. I mean possibly solidify it in a very short period of time?.
    Boy I honestly have no idea. I know the stuff tends to thicken up fairly quickly. You might try a small amount first and see the effect so if it doesn't work out you don't waste too much GlycoMyx or oatmeal.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Boy I honestly have no idea. I know the stuff tends to thicken up fairly quickly. You might try a small amount first and see the effect so if it doesn't work out you don't waste too much GlycoMyx or oatmeal.
    Yeah. It's not something I've tried, but my guess is it would tend to thicken up. I guess an easy enough solution would just be adding a bit more hot/warm water if it were the case and that shouldn't affect it negatively. I would think with yogurt it wouldn't have quite that impact (though that's just speculative).
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.13%
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

Fantastic article
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.13%

Fantastic article
    It certainly is. He has an excellent blog.

It looks like I'll be continuing my preworkout dose of GlycoMyx.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

It certainly is. He has an excellent blog.

It looks like I'll be continuing my preworkout dose of GlycoMyx.
    I plan on it being my pre-contest staple in 2014. Better stock up!!!!
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.13%

I plan on it being my pre-contest staple in 2014. Better stock up!!!!
    GlycoMyx and Versa-1?

It's still $12 on the site.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

GlycoMyx and Versa-1?

It's still $12 on the site.
    Dsade, can purchase by the pallet? :-D
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

Dsade, can purchase by the pallet? :-D
    Something can always be arranged.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%

I've been using it for about 1 week now. It's a good carb source but I don't really notice much difference from it compared to say a serving of steel cut oats. I've just been drinking it in plain water and putting my creatine in with it. Doesn't taste very good. Haven't mixed it with any food because I think it might ruin the flavor. It is a good deal for a high quality carb powder though. Keep it at $11 a tub and I'll buy more when I run out.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

I've been using it for about 1 week now. It's a good carb source but I don't really notice much difference from it compared to say a serving of steel cut oats. I've just been drinking it in plain water and putting my creatine in with it. Doesn't taste very good. Haven't mixed it with any food because I think it might ruin the flavor. It is a good deal for a high quality carb powder though. Keep it at $11 a tub and I'll buy more when I run out.
    I like it because it fills me up without bloating me. I feel full but not nauseous, like other powdered carbs that give me a full feeling. It's not a good full feeling.
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Been using this quite often again as of late due to more hectic schedule. I actually kind of like the taste and enjoy Cinnamon flavored proteins with it the most.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Been using this quite often again as of late due to more hectic schedule. I actually kind of like the taste and enjoy Cinnamon flavored proteins with it the most.
    IIRC, XF cinnamon roll is the one Matt and others really rave about combining with GlycoMyx.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Been using glycomyx atleast four times a week with my workouts (post workout) with my protein, creatine and glutamine and it doesnt change the taste of either protein i use (vanilla carmel swirl or pb choco) textures different but not the taste

Have noticed fuller/quicker pumps when i workout. NEVER bloat when i take it 15-20min postworkout after my slintensity. Doesnt hurt or cause GI distress either.

Keep it at $12-16 a tub and youve got a life time buyer
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  38. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Been using glycomyx atleast four times a week with my workouts (post workout) with my protein, creatine and glutamine and it doesnt change the taste of either protein i use (vanilla carmel swirl or pb choco) textures different but not the taste

Have noticed fuller/quicker pumps when i workout. NEVER bloat when i take it 15-20min postworkout after my slintensity. Doesnt hurt or cause GI distress either.

Keep it at $12-16 a tub and youve got a life time buyer
    GlycoMyx is one of those products that we are getting a ton of repeat buyers with. I haven't heard of too many people who purchase a tub and then say never again. We have a lot of "lifetime" buyers on that one
    EvoMuse Products Rep

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

Only in a few scoops but I have 2 tubs. Great Black Friday deal. It took a couple times to get used to the texture but I'm with Bolt in that I dig it. I was taking it pre workout but thinking to make it an intra-workout shake with 1sc whey isolate. Any recipies with Glycomyx out there?

You're a lot leaner than I am currently. I looked similar to you (smaller though) many moons ago and am trying to get back there. I'll have a super log coming up where I'm running every Southland product so we will see if I can get shredded with the help of those and UD 2.0 (I like it as well, been a long time since I've done it but always gets me results!)
    Hit me with a link. I have read UD 2.0, own the book, but never tried to implement it.

Another quality article by Zir Red. Nice find!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  40. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Actually I'm getting ready to start UD 2.0 again so if you want to follow that log up it will be here shortly for the start of the New Year (also running Shred Ultra and Cordygen for MST). Link at the bottom to my last log. Quite frankly it is the most effective diet I have ever done. It isn't easy, but honestly isn't quite as hard as I thought it would be either. Basically you gotta nut up three hard days of dieting and the other four days are easy. I plan on having an even better run this time as I'm a little more aware of where I ****ed up last time. If you have fat to lose I'd be hard pressed to recommend anything better.

All SPP Lineup Log- AA, Smolder, Recourse, GlycoMyx, and UD 2.0
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need PH Cycle Feedback and Questions
    By Duality in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 05:37 PM
  2. Epi cycle review/questions
    By liquidsilver in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 02:02 PM