GlycoMyx Feedback, Reviews, Questions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sweet action. I just started Ultimate Diet 2.0 and am using GlycoMyx on my carb up days and pre-workout on high-normal carb days.
    Sounds like a great combo IMO. I really like UD 2.0 but it hasn't fit with anything I have been doing lately, but I feel using Glycomyx on a carb up would definitely be something I will do when I use UD again.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Sounds like a great combo IMO. I really like UD 2.0 but it hasn't fit with anything I have been doing lately, but I feel using Glycomyx on a carb up would definitely be something I will do when I use UD again.
    You're a lot leaner than I am currently. I looked similar to you (smaller though) many moons ago and am trying to get back there. I'll have a super log coming up where I'm running every Southland product so we will see if I can get shredded with the help of those and UD 2.0 (I like it as well, been a long time since I've done it but always gets me results!)
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I didn't even think about the combo of GlycoMyx and Anabeta...that really does sound awesome based on all the observations of how carbs are utilized by AB.

4. For those who haven't got on the GlycoMyx bandwagon yet, the combo deal with Slintensity is at an outrageous price of under 30 dollars. Make sure you provide some feedback here if you jump on the stack!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    For those who haven't got on the GlycoMyx bandwagon yet, the combo deal with Slintensity is at an outrageous price of under 30 dollars. Make sure you provide some feedback here if you jump on the stack!
    Yes.

Jump on it!

•   

6. Bringing this towards the top for all of our people who are getting the Locked and Loaded stack and have questions/comments on GlycoMyx.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

7. Where does GlycoMyx fit in the spectrum of carbs as far as things like dextrose, plain oats, pasta, etc.

* Ideal for Pre-Workout, Post-Workout and Meal Replacement Shakes!
    * Quickly Delivers Nutrients to the Muscles Without a Large Insulin Response!

Those 2 sentences together kind of confuse my little brain...

8. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Where does GlycoMyx fit in the spectrum of carbs as far as things like dextrose, plain oats, pasta, etc.

* Ideal for Pre-Workout, Post-Workout and Meal Replacement Shakes!
    * Quickly Delivers Nutrients to the Muscles Without a Large Insulin Response!

Those 2 sentences together kind of confuse my little brain...
    It's just a really solid choice for carbs. Purple Sweet Potato Powder has a myriad of health benefits with more and more studies touting its benefits rolling in all the time. Seems like every other day Dsade is throwing a new study out showing cool effects from the stuff. It's a gluten free carb source that isn't going to jack up insulin levels to ridiculous rates.

The pre-workout, post-workout, MRP stuff is just showing the diversity of the product. Want to take in some carbs pre workout (this is when I use it largely) and get a better pump? GlycoMyx can help there. Want to start replenishing glycogen or get a healthy carb source in? Use is as an MRP or post-workout when you want some extra carbs.

Right now on UD 2.0 I use it pre-workout (half a scoop) on my carb days and then use it as an MRP as a healthy carb source for carb ups.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any more questions.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

9. So how would you implement it on a TKD with slin tinsity?

I was thinking

45min pre workout 1 cap slin
    25min pre take 1/2 scoop glyco with my pre-workout
    sip on 1/2 scoop with my 25grWMS/10gr peptapro intra workout.

I think it's a solid plan :-D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    So how would you implement it on a TKD with slin tinsity?

I was thinking

45min pre workout 1 cap slin
    25min pre take 1/2 scoop glyco with my pre-workout
    sip on 1/2 scoop with my 25grWMS/10gr peptapro intra workout.

I think it's a solid plan :-D
    That sounds like a solid plan
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    That sounds like a solid plan
    Thanks, I'm going to try it as my first carb source after my depletion workout Saturday. Interested in the results....

I'll post my findings/feelings.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks, I'm going to try it as my first carb source after my depletion workout Saturday. Interested in the results....

interested to see how you like it!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

I take mine as a pre-workout after three days of minimal carbs and then a full scoop a while after my workout for some more carbs. Get very pumped from the GlycoMyx. Food pumps FTW!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I take mine as a pre-workout after three days of minimal carbs and then a full scoop a while after my workout for some more carbs. Get very pumped from the GlycoMyx. Food pumps FTW!
    False. GlycoMyx + Slintensity + eviscerate + heavy arm workout = 20 inch arm explosion!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    False. GlycoMyx + Slintensity + eviscerate + heavy arm workout = 20 inch arm explosion!!
    False advertising. If I give this a shot I still won't have 20 inch arms....or will I? Only thing to do is give this a run.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. Took my 1 scoop post workout to begin my carb up.

1st impressions of Glycomyx

Taste: very earthy, not bad. I mixed with 2 much water though

Texture/Mixability: mixed up just fine, really thin but again, too much water.

Pump: well it's been about 45min post workout and I still have the same pump I did when I left the gym, same goes for vascularity. I'm about to smash some buckwheat pancakes and maypole syrup and I have zero bloat and am starving.

So far so good. However, more will be revealed when I use intra, next week with slintensity. I will also post those results and take pre & post workout pics.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Took my 1 scoop post workout to begin my carb up.

1st impressions of Glycomyx

Taste: very earthy, not bad. I mixed with 2 much water though

Texture/Mixability: mixed up just fine, really thin but again, too much water.

Pump: well it's been about 45min post workout and I still have the same pump I did when I left the gym, same goes for vascularity. I'm about to smash some buckwheat pancakes and maypole syrup and I have zero bloat and am starving.

So far so good. However, more will be revealed when I use intra, next week with slintensity. I will also post those results and take pre & post workout pics.
    Sounds awesome man!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Just ordered 3 tubs of this stuff to try out on my new carb based diet. Should be good pre-workout with Anabolic Pump?.

19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Just ordered 3 tubs of this stuff to try out on my new carb based diet. Should be good pre-workout with Anabolic Pump?.
    I know a guy....
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Just ordered 3 tubs of this stuff to try out on my new carb based diet. Should be good pre-workout with Anabolic Pump?.
    It will be for sure. I'd say only use the AP with it if you're using a couple scoops of the GlycoMyx, but largely just to make your AP last longer.

21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    It will be for sure. I'd say only use the AP with it if you're using a couple scoops of the GlycoMyx, but largely just to make your AP last longer.

I'm sure I'll have other carbs with it too. Gotta have at least 50-70 carbs minimum with the Anabolic Pump. I've been experimenting with the amount of carbs used with and just started this new diet this week. So far I've found 70+ to be a good starting point.

22. I've been using a half scoop and two servings of Protocol before my Oly lifts.

I definitely enjoy this combo. I would like to see your preworkout soon, dsade.

23. Need a carb source that will last throughout my long workout. Either that or I'm gonna have to figure out some kind of carb drink to bring. New diet so new rules.

24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Need a carb source that will last throughout my long workout. Either that or I'm gonna have to figure out some kind of carb drink to bring. New diet so new rules.
    I tell you what boss. For you, I'll give it a go as my pre-workout carb source along side AP Tuesday and report back. I have back & abs. It'll be a long one

25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Need a carb source that will last throughout my long workout. Either that or I'm gonna have to figure out some kind of carb drink to bring. New diet so new rules.
    You should be GTG, full scoop has always gave me plenty of energy. What's up with the new diet?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I tell you what boss. For you, I'll give it a go as my pre-workout carb source along side AP Tuesday and report back. I have back & abs. It'll be a long one
    Interested to hear how it goes for ya.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You should be GTG, full scoop has always gave me plenty of energy. What's up with the new diet?

Switching gears. Going from the metabolic diet to Power Eating. Plus I'm following a somewhat new training problem. Periodization and I'm in a strength phase. Keeps me in the gym for 2 plus hours. That's including changing, bathroom breaks, warm up for 10 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes stretching. Still though kinda feeling beat after hour 1. Only my second week though, so I just need to get a feel for things and adjust diet accordingly.

28. GlycoMyx should fit it quite well though.

29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Switching gears. Going from the metabolic diet to Power Eating. Plus I'm following a somewhat new training problem. Periodization and I'm in a strength phase. Keeps me in the gym for 2 plus hours. That's including changing, bathroom breaks, warm up for 10 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes stretching. Still though kinda feeling beat after hour 1. Only my second week though, so I just need to get a feel for things and adjust diet accordingly.
    Depending on how hard you are pushing, the energy boost from 1 scoop of Glycomyx should carry you through for at least 2 hours.

30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Depending on how hard you are pushing, the energy boost from 1 scoop of Glycomyx should carry you through for at least 2 hours.

Sounds very nice. I'll let you know how things go when I receive it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need PH Cycle Feedback and Questions
    By Duality in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 04:37 PM
  2. igf question - feedback
    By jjjd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2004, 12:24 AM