SPP Presents: SLINtensity

Page 19 of 19 First ... 171819

1. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Oh, I didn't know there was some experimentation with taking a cap after the meal....this would be more effective than 2 at once? Sounds like a good plan.
    The second cap is for the wine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. I hear some taking it pre workout without a meal?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade

The second cap is for the wine.
    I am going to be your beer guinea pig you were talking about a few pages back. Just give me a few weeks......
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I am going to be your beer guinea pig you were talking about a few pages back. Just give me a few weeks......
    A few weeks? Why? To get enough money from all the freshmen for the keg?!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

A few weeks? Why? To get enough money from all the freshmen for the keg?!
    If I'm hanging around freshmen at my age, I've got bigger problems! Lol

I've got a bet with the wife and I'm out to prove a point so I'm on the wagon for a bit.

6. Does anyone know if slintensity helps creatine uptake... or just glucose? I know RALA helps with creatine uptake so I'm hoping slintensity does too so I don't have to take both... although I know there would be benifits.

Anyone Know?

Thx
    ed

7. Quote Originally Posted by edsmithers View Post
    Does anyone know if slintensity helps creatine uptake... or just glucose? I know RALA helps with creatine uptake so I'm hoping slintensity does too so I don't have to take both... although I know there would be benifits.

Anyone Know?

Thx
    ed
    Ed, I am not really sure about that honestly.

8. Food Chem. 2012 Dec 1;135(3):976-84. Epub 2012 May 22.
    Wild bitter melon (Momordica charantia Linn. var. abbreviata Ser.) extract and its bioactive components suppress Propionibacterium acnes-induced inflammation.

Hsu C, Tsai TH, Li YY, Wu WH, Huang CJ, Tsai PJ.
    Source

Department of Biochemical Science and Technology, College of Life Science, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan.

Abstract

In this study, we aimed to evaluate the inhibitory effect of wild bitter melons (WBM; Momordica charantia Linn. var. abbreviata Ser.) on Propionibacterium acnes-induced inflammation and to identify the bioactive components. Our results showed that ethyl acetate (EA) extract of WBM fruit in vitro potently suppressed pro-inflammatory cytokine and matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-9 levels in P. acnes-stimulated THP-1 cells. Furthermore, concomitant intradermal injection of WBM EA extract in mice effectively attenuated P. acnes-induced ear swelling and granulomatous inflammation. To further investigate the bioactive components, we found that both saponifiable (S) and nonsaponifiable (NS) fractions of WBM EA extract significantly suppressed pro-inflammatory cytokine and MMP-9 levels. Phytol and lutein, identified in the NS fraction, also inhibited cytokine production. Moreover, S and NS fractions of EA extract, phytol and lutein, activated peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) α and β in the transactivation assay. Our results suggested that PPARα or PPARγ signalling may contribute, at least in part, to the anti-inflammatory activity of WBM.
    Copyright 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.

PMID:22953813 [PubMed - in process]

9. "Man, I don't know what the f%ck you just said, little kid, but you special, man. You reached out, and touched a brothers' heart."

10. Just bought some slintensity and am wondering how to dose this during a carbload, I will be consuming up to a 1000g over 4-6 meals
    Thanks
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by bboyflash View Post
    Just bought some slintensity and am wondering how to dose this during a carbload, I will be consuming up to a 1000g over 4-6 meals
    Thanks
    Take 1 capsule 20-30 minutes before each carb heavy meal.

12. Thank you
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Let us know how you like it, man.

1 cap will do it, but I'll go with 2 if I know I'm going to be gorging (which is very, very seldom). And prior to Thanksgiving dinner, I took 3 and it was a glorious feeling to eat to my heart's content (my figurative heart; not my actual heart whose valves were probably crying) and not feel overly full at all, nor tired.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    AnabolicMinds Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Let us know how you like it, man.

1 cap will do it, but I'll go with 2 if I know I'm going to be gorging (which is very, very seldom). And prior to Thanksgiving dinner, I took 3 and it was a glorious feeling to eat to my heart's content (my figurative heart; not my actual heart whose valves were probably crying) and not feel overly full at all, nor tired.
    I've never went over 2, that's SLINsanity!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I've never went over 2, that's SLINsanity!
    I like to keep things SLINteresting.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

16. any constipating effects? ANy ingredients in GDAs to lookout for in that regard?
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    any constipating effects? ANy ingredients in GDAs to lookout for in that regard?
    Nothing I'd noticed.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    any constipating effects? ANy ingredients in GDAs to lookout for in that regard?
    Haven't seen this, but I'm a pretty big fiber user. Is this something you've noticed or just worried about?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

19. I can't wait to try this. This **** they were trying to sell me was 80$!!!! fn outrageous.

SlinTensity all the way NP my new home!!
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rippee2 View Post
    I can't wait to try this. This **** they were trying to sell me was 80$!!!! fn outrageous.

SlinTensity all the way NP my new home!!
    $80?! For what?

Slintensity rocks, my friend. I was just complaining to Matt on fb because I'm about to run out lol.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

21. On N2Slin heard of it? I didn't mention it bc I didn't wanna get popped for sourcing or something like that

22. I was trying to find a less expensive store bc that store is outrageous imo I came across NP and it looks gtg Im really more sold now that they must be a sponser here?
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

On N2Slin heard of it? I didn't mention it bc I didn't wanna get popped for sourcing or something like that
    Haha I'm aware of it. I actually like it, as well, but I like ST more and the price point right now can't be overlooked for sure.
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I was trying to find a less expensive store bc that store is outrageous imo I came across NP and it looks gtg Im really more sold now that they must be a sponser here?
    And yes, Southland is a sponsor here. But whether a sponsor or not, Nutraplanet always has solid prices on all products.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 06:11 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 12:39 PM
  3. SPP Presents: HEAT Stack