dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While an unexpected development has forced me to re-reformulate the original that I am sure you all recognize, I have a HOT development that I will be playing with in the next few weeks. I'm shooting to continue to have the most cost-effective GDA/Partitioner available.

Beta Testers WILL be brought in...and most likely quite a few of them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh...not digging the all caps. Probably just go with Slintensity (tm) <----official announcement of name/trademark declaration.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to more info Matt

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i like the lower case more. definately diffrent that what other brands are doing.

Go figure i ask about betas in another thread and you post this right after :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was surprised when I heard about this as I did not know it was in the pipeline. I get just as excited as everyone else when I know Matt is busy working on something new!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like the lower case more. definately diffrent that what other brands are doing.

Go figure i ask about betas in another thread and you post this right after :)
To really capture the cool part of the market I suggest: sLiN10z3ty

Actually if we name it that I'm done repping :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
how many caps per serving are you looking at?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards

it needs to be |<-rad 3r33t Zero Day Slin for the win.. dear god thats flash backs to the early 90's BBS and IRC for me...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

D!R3CSHNZ - Pop a cap in mouf, yo

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow thats going to require at least a gallon of water to down :)
60 capsules a day. We are shipping them in keg sized containers. Think of the extra calories you'll burn by popping more pills than the average celebrity.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, this was triggered by a jackpot on my two new ingredients...not only exceeding my specs, but 20% cheaper than I had planned.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me likey!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this will go up against the likes of Slin Sane. Interesting. I am already looking forward to this. ETA around Fall?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Either 60 or 120, depending on the density of one of the new ingredients.
do you mean 60-120 per bottle count? not actual serving right?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been toying with the idea of rolling a GDA/Insulin Mimicker into my regiment and was wondering which way to go. Well, there's my answer!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
While an unexpected development has forced me to re-reformulate the original that I am sure you all recognize, I have a HOT development that I will be playing with in the next few weeks. I'm shooting to continue to have the most cost-effective GDA/Partitioner available.

Beta Testers WILL be brought in...and most likely quite a few of them.
I'm interested. When do you expect the arr!val of said product?

Man you're killing it bringing exciting things out!

do you mean 60-120 per bottle count? not actual serving right?
& who the hell would be swallowing 60 pills @ 1 time?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping to have a beta batch ready to roll within 4-5 weeks. Brand new high-concentrate extraction.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That's awesome news

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know what smells delicious? 80% 4-OH Isoleucine. Brace yourself...Slintensity is coming.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those wondering why, 4-OH isoleucine is usually isolated from Fenugreek at a very low percentage. The properties of fenugreek are VERY diverse and not all desirable. This isolation will be the first of its kind and will blow you away.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
For those wondering why, 4-OH isoleucine is usually isolated from Fenugreek at a very low percentage. The properties of fenugreek are VERY diverse and not all desirable. This isolation will be the first of its kind and will blow you away.
Just wondering. I heard fenugreek mimics estrogen in the body. Is this true? I already sometimes take fenugreek as a gda once in a while.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indian J Med Res. 2010 Jun;131:814-9.
[h=1]In vitro estrogenic activities of fenugreek Trigonella foenum graecum seeds.[/h]Sreeja S, Anju VS, Sreeja S.
[h=3]Source[/h]Cancer Endocrinology Laboratory, Integrated Cancer Research Program, Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram, India. [email protected]

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]BACKGROUND & OBJECTIVES:[/h]Trigonella foenum graecum commonly known as fenugreek, has been widely cultivated in Asia, Africa and Mediterranean countries for the edible and medicinal values of its seeds. Earlier reports show that fenugreek seeds provide a mastogenic effect resulting in enhanced breast size. However, very little is known about its estrogenic effect. The present study investigated the effect of chloroform extracts of fenugreek seeds (FCE) in breast cancer cells for its estrogenic effect, and to assess its capacity as an alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
[h=4]METHODS:[/h]The effect of FCE on cell proliferation of estrogen receptor (ER) positive breast cancer cells, MCF-7 was studied by MTT assay at a concentration range of 20 to 320 microg/ml. The competitive ER binding assay (HAP assay) was done to find out the ER binding capacity of the extract. Transfection and reporter assay (DLR assay), and RT- PCR with an estrogen responsive gene pS2 were done to find out the transcriptional regulatory activity of FCE.
[h=4]RESULTS:[/h]FCE stimulated the proliferation of MCF-7 cells, showed binding to ER (IC(50) = 185.6 +/- 32.8 microg/ ml) and acted as an agonist for ER mediated transcription via ERE. It also induced the expression of estrogen responsive gene pS2 in MCF-7 cells.
[h=4]INTERPRETATION & CONCLUSION:[/h]Our study provided the evidence for estrogenic activities of fenugreek seeds. Further in vitro and in vivo studies could demonstrate its suitability as an alternative to HRT.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering. I heard fenugreek mimics estrogen in the body. Is this true? I already sometimes take fenugreek as a gda once in a while.
I was under the impression that even though 4-OH is extracted from fenugreek that there is absolutely zero chance for aromitization or estrogen effects.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something novel and avoiding the ho hum copycats is pretty much a staple of yours. Now it's just expected. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, this was triggered by a jackpot on my two new ingredients...not only exceeding my specs, but 20% cheaper than I had planned.
make me happy....... ultra potent mormodica?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what smells delicious? 80% 4-OH Isoleucine. Brace yourself...Slintensity is coming.

WTF????? 80% 4-OH Isoleucine WOW Matt this is simply insane :firedevil:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never jumped into the GDA game but this could get me to play.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
make me happy....... ultra potent mormodica?
Excellent memory. For now, best I found is 10% momordin extract, which should be fine for Slintensity.

For DCP 2.0, however, I am holding out for at least a 30% extract.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent memory. For now, best I found is 10% momordin extract, which should be fine for Slintensity.

For DCP 2.0, however, I am holding out for at least a 30% extract.
Sweet! let`s get ready people....... Jesus!!!! 30% extract can`t wait to down few caps then a deep dish pizza :firedevil:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That will be Slintastic!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to this Matt you always been on the cutting edge in this industry. Keep up the work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to reveal the long term strategy, between Slintensity and GlycoMyx...

J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2012 Jan;22(1):147-55.
[h=1]Synergic effects of bitter melon and β-Glucan composition on STZ-induced rat diabetes and its complications.[/h]Kim JW, Cho HR, Moon SB, Kim KY, Ku S.
[h=3]Source[/h]Glucan Corp. Research Institute, Marine Biotechnology Center, Busan 617-763, Korea.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]β-Glucan purified from oats (OG) and bitter melon, Momordica charantia Linn (MC), water extracts have shown favorable effects on diabetes and its complications. We investigated to find out the optimal composition showing hypoglycemic and antidiabetic complication effects in variable compositions (OG:MC = 1:1, 1:2, 1:4, 1:6, 1:8, 1:10, 2:1, 4:1, 6:1, 8:1, 10:1). Extracts were administered orally once a day for 28 days following 7 days post streptozotocin (STZ) dosing. Five rats per group (total 15 groups; Intact, STZ, OG, MC, and the variable composition groups) were selected according to the blood glucose and body weight at 6 days after STZ dosing. After 28 days of extracts dosing, the changes on the body weight, liver and kidney weight, blood glucose, blood urea nitrogen (BUN), creatinine, aspartate aminotransferase (AST) and alanine aminotransferase (ALT), low-density lipoprotein (LDL), and total-cholesterol levels were observed. As the result of STZ-induced diabetes, decreases of body weight, increases of the liver and kidney weights, blood glucose, BUN, creatinine, AST, ALT, LDL, and total-cholesterol levels in STZ control were detected compared with intact control. However, these changes of hyperglycemia, diabetic nephropathy, hepatopathy, and hyperlipemia were dramatically decreased in the OG and MC single-dosing group, and all composition groups. In addition, there were more favorable effects in all composition groups compared with the OG and MC single-dosing groups. Among variable compositions, the OG:MC 1:2 mixed group showed the most synergic effects in this study.

PMID:22297232 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Free full text

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
J Med Food. 2011 Dec;14(12):1496-504. Epub 2011 Aug 23.
Bitter melon extracts in diabetic and normal rats favorably influence blood glucose and blood pressure regulation.

Clouatre DL, Rao SN, Preuss HG.
Source

Glykon Technologies Group, LLC, Santa Monica, California, USA. [email protected]

Abstract

Bitter melon (BM) was tested in normal and streptozotocin (STZ)-induced diabetic rats. First, normal and diabetic Wistar rats were given four test extracts (EX-1-EX-4) of a wild-genotype BM or metformin by intubation. Second, normal Sprague-Dawley rats were divided into control and three test groups given for 52 days one of three BM preparations in food: Chinese or Indian commercial preparations or EX-4 from experiment I. In experiment I, extracts of BM administered at 50 mg/kg of body weight in normal rats reduced blood sugar for 4 hours without, unlike metformin, inducing hypoglycemia. In STZ-induced diabetic rats, two extracts administered at 250 mg/kg decreased glucose levels to values comparable to metformin at 150 mg/kg. At 4 hours, EX-1 and EX-4 significantly reduced blood glucose 67% and 63%, respectively, compared with metformin's 54%. In experiment II, all test groups had lowered systolic, but not diastolic, blood pressure. The China and EX-4 arms had significantly lowered serum glucose levels compared with the control. In the glucose tolerance test, only EX-4 had significantly lowered glucose levels. Only EX-4 had significantly lowered angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) activity. All active arms showed significance in the losartan challenge (the renin-angiotensin system [RAS]), with the greatest effect in the EX-4 group. In the N(ω)-nitro-l-arginine-methyl ester challenge, only EX-4 exhibited a significant impact on the nitric oxide system, suggesting higher activity in this group. In the STZ-induced diabetic rat model, wild-type BM powerfully lowered glucose levels, and, in healthy adult rats, wild-type BM exhibited beneficial effects in the regulation of blood glucose, in RAS and ACE inhibition, and in nitric oxide generation.

The combination of our special extract and the Norvaline will have a potent effect on NO generation and vascular dilation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last one for today, and this ties in to my intention to use the High Momordin extract for DCP 2.0

J Nutr Biochem. 2011 Nov;22(11):1064-73. Epub 2011 Jan 28.
[h=1]Bioactives from bitter melon enhance insulin signaling and modulate acyl carnitine content in skeletal muscle in high-fat diet-fed mice.[/h]Wang ZQ, Zhang XH, Yu Y, Poulev A, Ribnicky D, Floyd ZE, Cefalu WT.
[h=3]Source[/h]Center for the Study of Botanicals and Metabolic Syndrome, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, LSU System, Baton Rouge, LA 70808, USA. [email protected]

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Bioactive components from bitter melon (BM) have been reported to improve glucose metabolism in vivo, but definitive studies on efficacy and mechanism of action are lacking. We sought to investigate the effects of BM bioactives on body weight, muscle lipid content and insulin signaling in mice fed a high-fat diet and on insulin signaling in L6 myotubes. Male C57BL/6J mice were randomly divided into low-fat diet control (LFD), high-fat diet (HFD) and HFD plus BM (BM) groups. Body weight, body composition, plasma glucose, leptin, insulin and muscle lipid profile were determined over 12 weeks. Insulin signaling was determined in the mouse muscle taken at end of study and in L6 myotubes exposed to the extract. Body weight, plasma glucose, insulin, leptin levels and HOMA-IR values were significantly lower in the BM-fed HFD group when compared to the HFD group. BM supplementation significantly increased IRS-2, IR β, PI 3K and GLUT4 protein abundance in skeletal muscle, as well as phosphorylation of IRS-1, Akt1 and Akt2 when compared with HFD (P<.05 and P<.01). BM also significantly reduced muscle lipid content in the HFD mice. BM extract greatly increased glucose uptake and enhanced insulin signaling in L6 myotubes. This study shows that BM bioactives reduced body weight, improved glucose metabolism and enhanced skeletal muscle insulin signaling. A contributing mechanism to the enhanced insulin signaling may be associated with the reduction in skeletal muscle lipid content. Nutritional supplementation with this extract, if validated for human studies, may offer an adjunctive therapy for diabetes.
Copyright © 2011 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^note the effect on Leptin levels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 100
dsade Evomuse 0