SPP Presents: SLINtensity

Page 15 of 23 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. There is a little dsade in every capsule of every product I make. Can't wait to be in everyone's mouth.

    Wait, that sounds creepy.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is a little dsade in every capsule of every product I make. Can't wait to be in everyone's mouth.

    Wait, that sounds creepy.
    Matt-Juice? Standardized to 1 swimmer per cap?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. got 2! cant wait!
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is a little dsade in every capsule of every product I make. Can't wait to be in everyone's mouth.

    Wait, that sounds creepy.
    We can just put "Wait, that sounds creepy" in your sig, Matt. It'll make things easier...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  5. It appears as if stock has hit Nutraplanet!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  6. The mass email should be going out shortly. No telling what will happen then.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The mass email should be going out shortly. No telling what will happen then.
    I placed my order in a few days ago. Luckily it was before I hit the bar Saturday night where I left my card at the end of the night.

    The best part about it all is it was closed yesterday and I was in a city four hours away.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I placed my order in a few days ago. Luckily it was before I hit the bar Saturday night where I left my card at the end of the night.

    The best part about it all is it was closed yesterday and I was in a city four hours away.
    I've done that once or twice.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. I got 2 and my woman bought me 1.. 3 on the way.. If I had just got paid I would have gotten at least 6.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    I got 2 and my woman bought me 1.. 3 on the way.. If I had just got paid I would have gotten at least 6.
    You should have used jwa254's credit card, that is what I did

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    You should have used jwa254's credit card, that is what I did
    Damn, next time!!! lol!

  12. What about using SlinTensity + GlycoMyx pre work out with IGF DES? Any cons with this protocol?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    What about using SlinTensity + GlycoMyx pre work out with IGF DES? Any cons with this protocol?
    Looks good on paper, for sure.

    Make sure you don't go hypo at all, and I would add in a BCAA at the very least.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. I might have already asked this. UK ETA?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I might have already asked this. UK ETA?
    I have SAMPLES and a few select units going out this week with the rest of his Shipment.

    I'm going to have to work a bit with Reggie to try and come up with a discount to help you guys make up for this stupid VAT.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. 'Try' and come up with a discount?

    You guys get a discounted Slintensity and a free Glycomyx. Why don't you love us folk in the UK? We won't be ungrateful like T-Bone!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    'Try' and come up with a discount?

    You guys get a discounted Slintensity and a free Glycomyx. Why don't you love us folk in the UK? We won't be ungrateful like T-Bone!
    Honestly, this order was NOT supposed to have taken this long to get out. We had some pretty weird delays. The samples and such are going in as promotional.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks good on paper, for sure.

    Make sure you don't go hypo at all, and I would add in a BCAA at the very least.
    Awesome. Will do.

    Thanks Dsade.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Discounted Slintensity and free Glycomyx will be available to UK customers as well as a way of showing we want to be a global brand without prioritisation or prejudice.
    This is what I wanted to hear. Thank you!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is what I wanted to hear. Thank you!
    *offer not valid in the UK or other places that talk weird.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    *offer not valid in the UK or other places that talk weird.
    **offer not available if you don't eat pizza or pastries.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    *offer not valid in the UK or other places that talk weird.
    There is a redneck joke in there somewhere, I can feel it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    **offer not available if you don't eat pizza or pastries.
    Slintensity is not available to people who take their physique's seriously?!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Slintensity is not available to people who take their physique's seriously?!
    ***offer not available for those who forgot the meaning of humble and failed to make a proper redneck joke (IE anything with aliens or picking up chicks at a family reunion).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. I would have made the joke but our politics will not match up i.e. English stereotypes and American stereotypes will not match.

    There was a strong chance I would make a joke which wasn't funny or understood as well as a very possible chance I would offend someone lol.

    Blake talks weird.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: HEAT Stack
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 10:43 AM
  4. SPP Presents: GlycoMyx
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 10:41 AM
  5. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Log in
Log in