SPP Presents: SLINtensity

Page 14 of 15 First ... 912131415 Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JPM View Post
    Try it with LCP next. It's the tits.
    1 scoop LCP, 1 scoop arctic lemonade, and 1 scoop GlycoMyx
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  2. Registered User
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JPM View Post
    Try it with LCP next. It's the tits.
    Well, not to turn this into a UP thread, but I like my UP based on the seasons. So Cinnamon Roll for the Fall. LCP for the Summer. Mint Chocolate (which is my favorite) I'll have winter and near St. Patricks Day, etc.. Gives me something to look forward to and this way I don't get sick of the same flavor.

    Cinnamon Roll with GlycoMyx is my favorite.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Well, not to turn this into a UP thread, but I like my UP based on the seasons. So Cinnamon Roll for the Fall. LCP for the Summer. Mint Chocolate (which is my favorite) I'll have winter and near St. Patricks Day, etc.. Gives me something to look forward to and this way I don't get sick of the same flavor.

    Cinnamon Roll with GlycoMyx is my favorite.
    What about the Apple Pie a la Mode flavor?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    This thread is delicious.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Heading into the final days of the Locked and Loaded stack sale!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Registered User
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0


    Went to all you can eat sushi and I seriously couldn't get full! It's crazy, my gf was like wth I've never seen you eat that many.

    Had to stop myself because it just felt like too much.

    Usually after eating like this I get bloated and wanna just lay down, not this, I felt perfectly fine. It's pretty awesome if you're bulking.
  7. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Went to all you can eat sushi and I seriously couldn't get full! It's crazy, my gf was like wth I've never seen you eat that many.

    Had to stop myself because it just felt like too much.

    Usually after eating like this I get bloated and wanna just lay down, not this, I felt perfectly fine. It's pretty awesome if you're bulking.
    That's awesome, man!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,624
    Answers
    0


    Maybe I'll try a slintensity before my final carb up meal?

    It's the "dirty" meal of the day. As long as I leave about 2 hrs between my last meal & taking 1 cap.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Maybe I'll try a slintensity before my final carb up meal?

    It's the "dirty" meal of the day. As long as I leave about 2 hrs between my last meal & taking 1 cap.
    Before or after?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,624
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Before or after?
    Before my cheat meal, 2 hrs after my prior meal. It'd go

    Meal 6: 100gr good carbs
    -2hrs later 1 cap slintensity
    -20min later: cheat meal

    I re read that, confusing. Grammar fail....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Before my cheat meal, 2 hrs after my prior meal. It'd go

    Meal 6: 100gr good carbs
    -2hrs later 1 cap slintensity
    -20min later: cheat meal

    I re read that, confusing. Grammar fail....
    Looks like a winning plan. How long since your last cheat?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,624
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade

    Looks like a winning plan. How long since your last cheat?
    Last Saturday, once a week on my carb up. (Only day I eat carbs)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Last Saturday, once a week on my carb up. (Only day I eat carbs)
    I think you will be very pleased.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I think you will be very pleased.
    O, he will.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  15. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    O, he will.
    I like this guy
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  16. Registered User
    ms_mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    168
    Answers
    0


    I am getting mine tomorrow...Yay! I am pretty stoked for this. Tomorrow is also girls night out where we usually have abig ole cheat meal and a glass or 2 of wine and dessert. So my question - this meal will most likely contain atound 200 grams of carbs. 1 cap or 2?
    Building my best body "for me"!
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    I am getting mine tomorrow...Yay! I am pretty stoked for this. Tomorrow is also girls night out where we usually have abig ole cheat meal and a glass or 2 of wine and dessert. So my question - this meal will most likely contain atound 200 grams of carbs. 1 cap or 2?
    When was your last carb up?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Registered User
    ms_mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    168
    Answers
    0


    I am bulking - every day is a carb up
    Building my best body "for me"!
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    I am bulking - every day is a carb up
    I would recommend taking one cap 20 minutes prior to starting, then have fun for 1-2 hours, then drop the second cap.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. Registered User
    ms_mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    168
    Answers
    0


    Oh, I didn't know there was some experimentation with taking a cap after the meal....this would be more effective than 2 at once? Sounds like a good plan.
    Building my best body "for me"!
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Oh, I didn't know there was some experimentation with taking a cap after the meal....this would be more effective than 2 at once? Sounds like a good plan.
    The second cap is for the wine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,987
    Answers
    0


    I hear some taking it pre workout without a meal?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  23. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade

    The second cap is for the wine.
    I am going to be your beer guinea pig you were talking about a few pages back. Just give me a few weeks......
  24. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I am going to be your beer guinea pig you were talking about a few pages back. Just give me a few weeks......
    A few weeks? Why? To get enough money from all the freshmen for the keg?!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  25. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    A few weeks? Why? To get enough money from all the freshmen for the keg?!
    If I'm hanging around freshmen at my age, I've got bigger problems! Lol

    I've got a bet with the wife and I'm out to prove a point so I'm on the wagon for a bit.
  26. Registered User
    edsmithers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0


    Does anyone know if slintensity helps creatine uptake... or just glucose? I know RALA helps with creatine uptake so I'm hoping slintensity does too so I don't have to take both... although I know there would be benifits.

    Anyone Know?

    Thx
    ed
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by edsmithers View Post
    Does anyone know if slintensity helps creatine uptake... or just glucose? I know RALA helps with creatine uptake so I'm hoping slintensity does too so I don't have to take both... although I know there would be benifits.

    Anyone Know?

    Thx
    ed
    Ed, I am not really sure about that honestly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Food Chem. 2012 Dec 1;135(3):976-84. Epub 2012 May 22.
    Wild bitter melon (Momordica charantia Linn. var. abbreviata Ser.) extract and its bioactive components suppress Propionibacterium acnes-induced inflammation.

    Hsu C, Tsai TH, Li YY, Wu WH, Huang CJ, Tsai PJ.
    Source

    Department of Biochemical Science and Technology, College of Life Science, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan.

    Abstract

    In this study, we aimed to evaluate the inhibitory effect of wild bitter melons (WBM; Momordica charantia Linn. var. abbreviata Ser.) on Propionibacterium acnes-induced inflammation and to identify the bioactive components. Our results showed that ethyl acetate (EA) extract of WBM fruit in vitro potently suppressed pro-inflammatory cytokine and matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-9 levels in P. acnes-stimulated THP-1 cells. Furthermore, concomitant intradermal injection of WBM EA extract in mice effectively attenuated P. acnes-induced ear swelling and granulomatous inflammation. To further investigate the bioactive components, we found that both saponifiable (S) and nonsaponifiable (NS) fractions of WBM EA extract significantly suppressed pro-inflammatory cytokine and MMP-9 levels. Phytol and lutein, identified in the NS fraction, also inhibited cytokine production. Moreover, S and NS fractions of EA extract, phytol and lutein, activated peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) α and β in the transactivation assay. Our results suggested that PPARα or PPARγ signalling may contribute, at least in part, to the anti-inflammatory activity of WBM.
    Copyright 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.

    PMID:22953813 [PubMed - in process]
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  29. Registered User
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,213
    Answers
    0


    "Man, I don't know what the f%ck you just said, little kid, but you special, man. You reached out, and touched a brothers' heart."
  30. Registered User
    bboyflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0


    Just bought some slintensity and am wondering how to dose this during a carbload, I will be consuming up to a 1000g over 4-6 meals
    Thanks
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bboyflash View Post
    Just bought some slintensity and am wondering how to dose this during a carbload, I will be consuming up to a 1000g over 4-6 meals
    Thanks
    Take 1 capsule 20-30 minutes before each carb heavy meal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  32. Registered User
    bboyflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0


    Thank you
  33. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Let us know how you like it, man.

    1 cap will do it, but I'll go with 2 if I know I'm going to be gorging (which is very, very seldom). And prior to Thanksgiving dinner, I took 3 and it was a glorious feeling to eat to my heart's content (my figurative heart; not my actual heart whose valves were probably crying) and not feel overly full at all, nor tired.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  34. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Let us know how you like it, man.

    1 cap will do it, but I'll go with 2 if I know I'm going to be gorging (which is very, very seldom). And prior to Thanksgiving dinner, I took 3 and it was a glorious feeling to eat to my heart's content (my figurative heart; not my actual heart whose valves were probably crying) and not feel overly full at all, nor tired.
    I've never went over 2, that's SLINsanity!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  35. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I've never went over 2, that's SLINsanity!
    I like to keep things SLINteresting.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  36. Registered User
    sideshowdoc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    any constipating effects? ANy ingredients in GDAs to lookout for in that regard?
  37. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    any constipating effects? ANy ingredients in GDAs to lookout for in that regard?
    Nothing I'd noticed.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  38. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    any constipating effects? ANy ingredients in GDAs to lookout for in that regard?
    Haven't seen this, but I'm a pretty big fiber user. Is this something you've noticed or just worried about?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  39. Registered User
    Rippee2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    I can't wait to try this. This **** they were trying to sell me was 80$!!!! fn outrageous.

    SlinTensity all the way NP my new home!!
  40. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rippee2 View Post
    I can't wait to try this. This **** they were trying to sell me was 80$!!!! fn outrageous.

    SlinTensity all the way NP my new home!!
    $80?! For what?

    Slintensity rocks, my friend. I was just complaining to Matt on fb because I'm about to run out lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 04:11 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 10:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: HEAT Stack
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 09:43 AM
  4. SPP Presents: GlycoMyx
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 09:41 AM
  5. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 05:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in