SPP Presents: SLINtensity

Page 14 of 19 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Is this a slin-sane replacement. HERE's why I'm asking...

I've been told to get some slin-sane v2 and stack it with agmatine for my vacation so I could keep somewhat of a pumped look most of the day even while not training. I said I'd be eating lots of carbs and so someone said slin-sane would be my best bet for the pump along with the agmatine.

Should I get slintensity instead? Would it provide me with the same pump/full muscles, or should I stick to slin-sane for THIS purpose currently.

Thanks!

ed

2. Personally, getting a GDA because it 'provides a pump' is a silly reason, but to each his own. I understand what you're saying and would go with the suggestion of agmatine + glycerol monostearate (glycergrow) for a cosmetic pump look (albeit agmatine also has other functions).

I can't recommend slintensity personally, as I haven't used it, but yes it is a similar product as slin sane v2.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by edsmithers View Post
    Is this a slin-sane replacement. HERE's why I'm asking...

I've been told to get some slin-sane v2 and stack it with agmatine for my vacation so I could keep somewhat of a pumped look most of the day even while not training. I said I'd be eating lots of carbs and so someone said slin-sane would be my best bet for the pump along with the agmatine.

Should I get slintensity instead? Would it provide me with the same pump/full muscles, or should I stick to slin-sane for THIS purpose currently.

Thanks!

ed
    I won't comment on the Slin Sanev2 formula.

Scan the writeup really quick and you will see why SLintensity is a GROUND BREAKING new formula. The interaction between PPAR-delta, and the very potent muscle GLUT-4 activation, along with the inclusion of norvaline (which was my innovation for a nutrient partitioner) will not only give you unbeatable nutrient partitioning effect, but an incredible and long lasting pump....especially when combined with the GlycoMyx.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not to mention FAT BURNING!

J Med Food. 2011 Oct;14(10):1097-106. Epub 2011 Aug 23.
    Anti-obesity and antioxidative effects of purple sweet potato extract in 3T3-L1 adipocytes in vitro.

Ju JH, Yoon HS, Park HJ, Kim MY, Shin HK, Park KY, Yang JO, Sohn MS, Do MS.
    Source

Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Pusan National University, Busan, Korea.

Abstract

The purpose of the current study was to determine the anti-obesity and anti-inflammatory effects of an extract of purple sweet potatoes (PSPs) on 3T3-L1 adipocytes. For this purpose, differentiated 3T3-L1 adipocytes were treated with a PSP extract at concentrations of 1,000, 2,000, and 3,000 μg/mL for 24 hours. Then, we measured the changes in the sizes of the adipocytes, the secretion of leptin, and the mRNA/protein expression of lipogenic, inflammatory, and lipolytic factors after the treatment with the PSP extract. The PSP extract diminished leptin secretion, indicating that growth of fat droplets was suppressed. The extract also suppressed the expression of mRNAs of lipogenic and inflammatory factors and promoted lipolytic action. The antioxidative activity of the PSP extract was also measured using three different in vitro methods: 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl free radical scavenging activity, ferric reducing ability potential assay, and chelating activity of transition metal ions. Taken together, our study shows that PSP extract has antilipogenic, anti-inflammatory, and lipolytic effects on adipocytes and has radical scavenging and reducing activity.

PMID:21861722 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Meh, this really has no relevance unless you plan on bathing your fat cells with fully-intact purple sweet potato extract for 24 hours straight (this will never occur physiologically). That said, it's a better carb product than anything else out there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Meh, this really has no relevance unless you plan on bathing your fat cells with fully-intact purple sweet potato extract for 24 hours straight (this will never occur physiologically). That said, it's a better carb product than anything else out there.
    Funny you should mention...extract.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Funny you should mention...extract.
    These damn hints again!

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

These damn hints again!
    Topical carbs
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

8. Can you take SlinTensity more than 3x a day?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Can you take SlinTensity more than 3x a day?
    CAN you? If your diet supports it, sure. Would it be wise? I don't know.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Topical carbs

11. Your body is always ready.....slut

12. HEY! I'm just very promiscuous!

13. Damn talk about not paying attention... SO THIS IS WHERE MATT WENT! Now time for me to buy up all of SPP's products! It's great seeing Matt bringing out some awesome products again as well as the keeping the classics going

14. Word has just come in that the FIRST SLintensity/GlycoMyx stack has been delivered to a customer. Let the avalanche begin!

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Word has just come in that the FIRST SLintensity/GlycoMyx stack has been delivered to a customer. Let the avalanche begin!
    Mine should be waiting for me when I get home from work. For 150g+ carb meals would you recommend 2 caps?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Mine should be waiting for me when I get home from work. For 150g+ carb meals would you recommend 2 caps?
    I never tested that high, to be honest. I would suspect, given the mechanism, that 2 caps would be about the most you would want to take without sharply diminishing returns.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Word has just come in that the FIRST SLintensity/GlycoMyx stack has been delivered to a customer. Let the avalanche begin!
    Possibly mine as I went outside and there she was !! Now to get started : )

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I never tested that high, to be honest. I would suspect, given the mechanism, that 2 caps would be about the most you would want to take without sharply diminishing returns.
    Thanks. I eat a high amount of carbs daily and will give 2 caps a try within the next few days. I'll let you know how it goes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Possibly mine as I went outside and there she was !! Now to get started : )
    I would have expected you to have ripped the box open, dropped an ST cap, and mixed up some GlycoMyx right there on the street. slacker.

20. How long is a tub of Glycomyx lasting for you guys on average?

21. In thinking about going to Chipolte tonight and getting 2 burritos. 2 caps tonight sounds awesome!

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would have expected you to have ripped the box open, dropped an ST cap, and mixed up some GlycoMyx right there on the street. slacker.

I would have but wanted to take my phtots first : ) .

Name:  33k68if.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  98.7 KB

23. What a beautiful sight.

24. Mine is in my mailbox waiting. I can just leave early from work right?!

CARBS. It's what's for dinner.

25. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    How long is a tub of Glycomyx lasting for you guys on average?
    If I remember it is 18 servings, and I have been using 1 scoop Pre workout, so lasts me close to 4 weeks per tub

26. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Mine is in my mailbox waiting. I can just leave early from work right?!

I will write you a note.

27. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Mine is in my mailbox waiting. I can just leave early from work right?!

LOL I may need to do that too. I have a lot to do tonight and running home to get my shipment before going to the gym and out to eat sounds wonderful!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    How long is a tub of Glycomyx lasting for you guys on average?
    Depends on how you use it. I'm using a half scoop before workouts on my days when I'm using carbs pre-workout (shooting for close to 20 pre-workout carbs on these days). I don't see the need to ever go over a scoop really at a time so it should last a while.

I'm full scooping on carb up days almost as an MRP for glycogen replenishment.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Glad people are receiving this. This is exciting!

I can't wait to hear peoples' thoughts (in particular in conjunction with GlycoMyx)!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: HEAT Stack