SPP Presents: SLINtensity - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

SPP Presents: SLINtensity

Page 12 of 15 First ... 71011121314 ... Last
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    ~5hrs after first dose of slintensity and glycomyx (downed some in between work and classes) - fullness, vascularity definitely noticeable. Going to be doing more experimenting in a thread to be created.
    Definitely looking forward to hearing more. Fullness and vascularity sounds great. I can't wait to put this to use during my UD 2.0 carb ups.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just popped 2 slintensity and heading over to Chipolte to attempt my 2 burritos. Wish me luck. I don't know if I can still pull something like that off lol.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas
    Just popped 2 slintensity and heading over to Chipolte to attempt my 2 burritos. Wish me luck. I don't know if I can still pull something like that off lol.
    Have fun, as good as slintensity is its not going to prevent the impending fire in your *******
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

Definitely looking forward to hearing more. Fullness and vascularity sounds great. I can't wait to put this to use during my UD 2.0 carb ups.
    My thought would be, when carb cycling you want to take advantage of your insulin. GDA's are more designed to take the burden of insulin, out of the picture for more of a practical, every day use. Something like a TKD or moderate carb intake daily.

Just my 2 cents, as Matt said, this is a totally new beast. There may be be benefits.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Well I have to admit I went into Chipolte with a tiny bit of fear. I was not feeling super hungry and didn't feel like I was going to finish my 2 burritos. The first one went down fast and then I pounded the 2nd one and started sweating like a fatty towards the end.

Usually eating like that and stuffing myself leads to a disaster b/c I end up cramping and feeling overly full all night. This time I just felt full, but good overall. I never got that intense regretful feeling of overeating so I'm attributing that to Slintensity. Upon getting home which was a good 2hrs after my workout ended I could still see veins in front of my shins like I had in the gym (leg day). I'm excited to put this stuff to the test as time goes on.

My meal macros were 1530cals, 59g fat, 163g carbs, 88g prot. if anyone is interested in that info. My meal was also about 40 min after my post workout shake. Slintensity was popped around 15min pre-meal.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

BTW thanks for the tips on glucose meter testing everyone. I'll try to get some results up in the future, but I'm not making any promises yet...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

How will this compare to SlinSanev2? I started taking SSv2 a couple of weeks ago and its amazing.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    How will this compare to SlinSanev2? I started taking SSv2 a couple of weeks ago and its amazing.

We don't get in the business of comparing products from other companies. Obviously bias might come into play to an extent anyways! Matt wanted to make the most effective GDA on the market at a very competitive price point. We waited on him to do this for a while! Matt isn't a guy who brings something to the market he isn't proud of. If he didn't think he was sitting on the most effective GDA he wouldn't release it. He doesn't try to emulate other formulas or have something almost as good in a different package.

Obviously we will have to wait for the feedback to see if he has done it...but I think he's onto something pretty special here.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For all you science junkies.....let this be the feather in the cap of this stack...

J Nutr Biochem. 2012 Sep 17. pii: S0955-2863(12)00202-1. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2012.07.009. [Epub ahead of print]
    Purple sweet potato color attenuates hepatic insulin resistance via blocking oxidative stress and endoplasmic reticulum stress in high-fat-diet-treated mice.

Zhang ZF, Lu J, Zheng YL, Wu DM, Hu B, Shan Q, Cheng W, Li MQ, Sun YY.
    Source

Key Laboratory for Biotechnology on Medicinal Plants of Jiangsu Province, School of Life Science, Jiangsu Normal University, Xuzhou 221116, Jiangsu Province, P. R. China.

Abstract

Purple sweet potato color (PSPC), a class of naturally occurring anthocyanins, has been reported to possess a variety of health-promoting properties. Emerging evidence indicates that PSPC can suppress postprandial hyperglycemia via inhibition of α-glucosidases. However, the protective effects of PSPC on hepatic insulin resistance and the precise mechanisms underlying these protective effects have never been investigated. In this study, our data showed that PSPC effectively improved the fasting blood glucose level, glucose and insulin tolerance by suppressing reactive oxygen species (ROS) production and by restoring glutathione (GSH) content and antioxidant enzymes' activities. PSPC further prevented the oxidative-stress-mediated endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress in the livers of high-fat-diet (HFD)-treated mice. Moreover, PSPC dramatically suppressed the c-Jun-N-terminal kinase 1 and I kappa B kinase β activation and nuclear factor-kappa B p65 nuclear translocation caused by oxidative and ER stress in the livers of HFD-treated mice. Ultimately, PSPC notably restored the impairment of the insulin receptor substrate-1/phosphoinositide 3 kinase/protein kinase B (Akt) insulin signaling in the livers of HFD-treated mice. In conclusion, our findings indicate that PSPC protected against HFD-induced hepatic insulin resistance via decreasing ROS level and blocking ROS-mediated ER stress.
    Crown Copyright © 2012. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I am excited to try this product. Especially the Bitter Melon Extract. I have tried GDAs a long time ago and was disappointed but SSv2 changed my mind. I am happy to see another great GDA product come out.

William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  11. Professional Member

I am excited to try this product. Especially the Bitter Melon Extract. I have tried GDAs a long time ago and was disappointed but SSv2 changed my mind. I am happy to see another great GDA product come out.

That and the 80% 4-OH Iso is really something that I think sets us apart from the other GDA's out there. I was pretty surprised Matt could get that without the price being very steep.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How will this compare to SlinSanev2? I started taking SSv2 a couple of weeks ago and its amazing.Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    SSv2 is the preferred choice for overall health. Slintensity appears to be a stronger GDA, at least according to my glucometer readings. Both have their place
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    SSv2 is the preferred choice for overall health. Slintensity appears to be a stronger GDA, at least according to my glucometer readings. Both have their place
    Matt's goal was to create the strongest GDA. I'll be curious with all the feedback to see if he succeeded. I haven't ran it (and other competitors) enough to say it is, but I know he thinks it is extremely potent.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just took my first dose of slintensity before my Pre workout meal. 60 grams carbs from oats, 10 egg whites.

This stuff rocks! The pump was insane. I didn't feel bloated at all during my workout! My stomach felt empty which is rare when I eat carbs. Iv tried glycobol and slin sane, slintensity is by far my favorite gda
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73
    Just took my first dose of slintensity before my Pre workout meal. 60 grams carbs from oats, 10 egg whites.

This stuff rocks! The pump was insane. I didn't feel bloated at all during my workout! My stomach felt empty which is rare when I eat carbs. Iv tried glycobol and slin sane, slintensity is by far my favorite gda
    Cool to hear that feedback!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post

That's the best way I can descibe. I think houstontexas had the same feeling. You don't feel the regret of overeating after a crapload of carbs. You just feel good.

I had an enormous cheat meal last night. A bacon cheeseburger with fried onions and a mountain of sweet potato fries. I popped 1 Slintensity and 2 Anabeta 20 minutes before I styarted to eat. Normally i would feel like absolute s**t after a meal like this, but I felt great afterwards. It was unexpected but absolutely awesome.

BTW I've ran a couple of bottles of Anabeta, so I know how I react to that. Anabeta def has some nutrient partitioning effects, but the Slintensity pushes it to another level.. Crazy synergy between the 2
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm noticing similar effects. I'm currently logging a bunch of products and SlinTensity was recently added into the mix.

This was taken from one of today's posts:

I dosed 2 caps of SlinTensity about 20 mins before a 1700 cal 205g carb breakfast. The meal was massive and put yesterday's to shame. I finished it easily and it didn't phase me whatsoever. I could've continued eating and felt like I could go run sprints immediately after. My muscle fullness showed a noticeable increase shortly after my meal as well.

I'm impressed by what I'm experiencing at this point.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice, nice, looks like they have a winner here.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Professional Member

Loving this initial feedback, let's keep hearing it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

20. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quick question for you all, from my own experience....after dosing, but before eating, is anyone getting a weird butterfly in the stomach feeling? Like fluttery?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Quick question for you all, from my own experience....after dosing, but before eating, is anyone getting a weird butterfly in the stomach feeling? Like fluttery?
    I haven't noticed this, but will be on the lookout next dose. I'll let you know if anything changes.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Yesterday I hit the Chinese buffet post workout after fasting around 20hrs. Popped 2 of my babies and ate 2 huge plates of noodles, meat, etc. Then a bowl of ice cream and a piece of cheesecake. Felt like I went overboard for about 3 min then it went away. Usually I would have came home and felt like crap all night. So far I'm pretty amazed.
  23. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Yesterday I hit the Chinese buffet post workout after fasting around 20hrs. Popped 2 of my babies and ate 2 huge plates of noodles, meat, etc. Then a bowl of ice cream and a piece of cheesecake. Felt like I went overboard for about 3 min then it went away. Usually I would have came home and felt like crap all night. So far I'm pretty amazed.
    I think Matt may have struck gold!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

24. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Couple more observations I have, but I will wait for more independent feedback.
  25. New Member

Hmm not butterflies in the stomach, but I did get chills (goosebumps) this morning before my oatmeal + glycemyx breakfast. I thought that was strange. I did wait a little longer, like 25-30 minutes before eating
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I would also be interested in some feedback from someone taking it before a beer binge.
  27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would also be interested in some feedback from someone taking it before a beer binge.
    I could ask almost every other tenant in my apartment building, but they only drink when their awake.
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I could ask almost every other tenant in my apartment building, but they only drink when their awake.
    Amateurs.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Just popped one. Waiting in line at chipotle! Gonna kill a burrito bowl with extra rice. Will report back with experience.

What's the least amount of carbs you can consume in one single meal while using slintensity?
  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    Just popped one. Waiting in line at chipotle! Gonna kill a burrito bowl with extra rice. Will report back with experience.

What's the least amount of carbs you can consume in one single meal while using slintensity?
    60 is really the recommended minimum. Due to liability I can't recommend any fewer.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

60 is really the recommended minimum. Due to liability I can't recommend any fewer.
    So you def need to be on a high carb diet.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    So you def need to be on a high carb diet.
    Not necessarily, the effects are both acute and cumulative. The meal you take in with the Slintensity will need to be 60g, but that doesn't mean the rest of day's meals are up to you.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Not necessarily, the effects are both acute and cumulative. The meal you take in with the Slintensity will need to be 60g, but that doesn't mean the rest of day's meals are up to you.
    That's true but if you do one meal than that's one serving per day. Because I doubt everyone has a meal that's 60g or more twice per day if cutting or so. But I'm def looking into tryin it out soon
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

That's true but if you do one meal than that's one serving per day. Because I doubt everyone has a meal that's 60g or more twice per day if cutting or so. But I'm def looking into tryin it out soon
    I have had 2 meals with around 100g of carbs when cutting hard lol and still made it ! IF is just that good .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

I have had 2 meals with around 100g of carbs when cutting hard lol and still made it ! IF is just that good .
    Really? I've never cut on 200+carbs per day. I'm sure with a Gda it's possible and maybe without as well. But I've never tried. I'm sure you have to have heavy cardio in your training.

I love brown rice though. :-) just ate me brown rice with avocado and chicken cutlet yummmy lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Really? I've never cut on 200+carbs per day. I'm sure with a Gda it's possible and maybe without as well. But I've never tried. I'm sure you have to have heavy cardio in your training.

I love brown rice though. :-) just ate me brown rice with avocado and chicken cutlet yummmy lol
    Try IF , good cardio , EC stack and a solid routine. You can even do this without any supplements !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Try IF , good cardio , EC stack and a solid routine. You can even do this without any supplements !
    Ima look into it. I always wanted to try EC but was scared it'll get me to skinny. Lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Ima look into it. I always wanted to try EC but was scared it'll get me to skinny. Lol.
    EC is muscle sparing.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

EC is muscle sparing.
    Adding alpha yohimbe seems the way to go as well correct?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Adding alpha yohimbe seems the way to go as well correct?
    One of my intentions with Slintensity is to clear blood sugar and insulin levels more quickly so you can return to fat burning and making it more effective with dosing Alphaburn.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 04:11 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45