SPP Presents: SLINtensity

Page 10 of 19 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. BTW, writeup will either be released tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    BTW, writeup will either be released tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Stoked!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

You idiot, it was Kelly Clarkson who said that.

Holy deja vu.....Last week we served a warrant on this prick that was wanted on kidnapping and rape charges against a 13 year......we breach the door and guess what this POS was listening to while smoking a joint on the couch. Yup.....Kelly Clarkson, 'Stronger'. I love thugs.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Holy deja vu.....Last week we served a warrant on this prick that was wanted on kidnapping and rape charges against a 13 year......we breach the door and guess what this POS was listening to while smoking a joint on the couch. Yup.....Kelly Clarkson, 'Stronger'. I love thugs.
    That image in my head has made my day.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Stronger AI will take care of that raised estro.. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    lol awesome
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Stronger AI will take care of that raised estro.. Lol
    That raised estro may serve his sorry @ss well where he's going.

8. Yeah, it will be a different bone he'll be smoking for sure.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    If that isn't cause to use some necessary force I don't know what is.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Matt's got the sample pics up on fb. Lookin real good .
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   

11. This is one bitchin' looking product.

Legendary

12. This is the GDA elite for sure.

13. I think you guys will be very pleased. I believe Matt has hit this one out of the park.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. You can tell he is a happy camper with that sample line up he has ready! I would say he is pretty sure people will be convinced after they try it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ok, let's hear it....I KNOW you all have this all planned out. What's going to be your experimental meal/cheat with your first dose of Slintensity?
    1kg of potatoes.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominateÖiForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    I think you guys will be very pleased. I believe Matt has hit this one out of the park.
    Natch.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    1kg of potatoes.
    Someone is Irish.

You better listen to "Pride" by U2 while you eat the entire kilo.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

18. Might have to hit up some all-you-can-eat pancakes with slintensity

19. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Might have to hit up some all-you-can-eat pancakes with slintensity
    It's just about Pumpkin Pancake season...just sayin.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's just about Pumpkin Pancake season...just sayin.
    pumpkin flavored everything season is the best season. fact.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just saw a picture, earlier, for birthday cake pancakes. Looked amazing (made with funfetti somehow).
    AnabolicMinds Rep

22. Need an interested individual that is NOT afraid to take in a lot of sugar and BCAAs intraworkout.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Need an interested individual that is NOT afraid to take in a lot of sugar and BCAAs intraworkout.
    I already take in BCAAs intra. Don't see why I couldn't try that out. PM me?

24. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I already take in BCAAs intra. Don't see why I couldn't try that out. PM me?
    I'll hit you up on Tuesday when I receive my SLintensity. We're gonna see how this bad boy works PREworkout.

25. Sounds good to me.

26. I guess I'll just leave this right here....http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...y-60-caps.html

Ignore the price. Under 30 bucks for the combo of Slintensity/GlycoMyx mega pre-sale.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

27. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I guess I'll just leave this right here....http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...y-60-caps.html

Ignore the price. Under 30 bucks for the combo of Slintensity/GlycoMyx mega pre-sale.
    Write up is looking good !! Lets get the pre-sale going : )

28. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Write up is looking good !! Lets get the pre-sale going : )
    Not sure exactly when the pre-sale hits, but it should be within the next couple of days. Be refreshing Nutra and of course we will post it up here as soon as it hits!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

29. Hmm, looks like some jealous competitors want to sabotage sales. 2 people logged into, and rated, Slintensity with low ratings having never used it.

We know exactly who has, and who hasn't used it. The scumbags ratings will likely be zeroed out so we can start over.

30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hmm, looks like some jealous competitors want to sabotage sales. 2 people logged into, and rated, Slintensity with low ratings having never used it.

We know exactly who has, and who hasn't used it. The scumbags ratings will likely be zeroed out so we can start over.
    Childish antics. I can't wait to scoop up a couple of those glycomyx/slintensity stacks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 06:11 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 12:39 PM
  3. SPP Presents: HEAT Stack
    Replies: 53