MrMarc: GlycoMyx The Finial Review.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Alright here we go!

GlycoMyx​

Smell: 10/10. No chemical smell at all. Smell to me like rich whole wheat, small earthy smell very pleasurable to smell.

Mix-ability: 8.5-9/10. Shaker cup in 12-15 oz with different types of liquid like: Water, juice, milk, etc I found that is was a little bit grainy in the cup depending on the density of the liquid. Next I did the blender and its by bar far the best mixing tool! More info on that in a little bit! :)

Taste: 8/10. It's unique & everyone will have a slight taste difference to them, but for the most part I noticed a rich wheat flavor which did take some time to get used to it. The flavor really does grow on you over time.

Density In Liquid. 7.2-10/10. Stuff does get thick pretty quick when using a shaker cup, I did play around alot with different types of liquid & oz, but it just got thick, not a bad thickness just that some time its crazy lol. Now for the blender part that is your best bet or shall I say tool to use, when using the blender for 30sec on high with 10-15oz of your favorite liquid it was not thick in fact is was really smooth & can actual be left in the fridge!!! :) PS. If you use a shaker cup do not get the idea to put in the fridge it will come out like your pouring concrete lol!

Pumps, Endurance & Overall performance: 10/10. It did take some time for it to kick in for me, but when it did pumps where sick, muscles were full for most of the day, but my favorite aspect on this was the cardio endurance it gave me was amazing & played a big role! It help me get 10% farther then I could normally do, was not as tired either. I did does pre, post, with meals without and to me all of them options work, but you may find something better as dosing like pre-workout does works better for you.

Value: 8/10. I fell 18 servings is a good amount, but if wanted to run for a month @ 2 scoops a day you would need 3 tubs. I just wish it have at-least 30 serves +. You still cant go wrong with the value on this products.

Overall Rating from me 9.2. This is a excellent carb product, great fibers & high anti oxidant, not to mention its ALL natural.! The purple sweet potato is bad A$$. This is the best carb option out I do believe.​

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Glad you enjoyed it! I think this is a product people are going to come back to again and again. Thanks again for the review and log!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Awesome. Glad you enjoyed it! I think this is a product people are going to come back to again and again. Thanks again for the review and log!
Your welcome! Just make sure the other reps see this!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review man, I have had my eye on this for carb loading for bodybuilding shows.

Mike

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GlycoMyx is definitely a game-changer. Glad to have your review!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The mixability is wayy better than it was with the beta version.

I think the flavoring of this goes with anything. I've been taking this with Chocolate XF UP and it tastes fine. Tonight I am going to try it with Choc Mint XF UP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think the flavoring of this goes with anything. I've been taking this with Chocolate XF UP and it tastes fine. Tonight I am going to try it with Choc Mint XF UP.

You're in for a treat.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards

Flavoring does good with just about anything that's for sure!