dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AA is awaiting delivery of more Nobiletin. The ingredient is difficult to get and takes a while. You probably won't see the release of this for a month or two.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I want it already! :D its such a great product for beer fat :p!! My dad is gonna benefit from it a lot haha , once its in stock could you tell us? I plan on stocking up with 10+ bottles!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Genomyx labeled should be in stock today at several retailers, but the stock is extremely limited. However, when the SPP labeled AA is ready, I will update this thread.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The Genomyx labeled should be in stock today at several retailers, but the stock is extremely limited. However, when the SPP labeled AA is ready, I will update this thread.
So like Nutraplanet will have it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yessir!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So women's with IUD can use AA?
The IUD my wife has changes the pH of the uterine lining creating unfavorable conditions for egg implantation. AA would not affect this at all.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt, now you have moved companies how will this effect people in the UK getting your products?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My UK distributor has been made aware of everything. There should be no supply issues.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My UK distributor has been made aware of everything. There should be no supply issues.
Will you ever resolve your hatred of British citizens and consider us for beta testers instead of glossing over us like we didn't exist? ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we schedule a beta test to correspond to a Predator order, then we will include it. Otherwise we're talking $50 shipping!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend that if anyone has any questions about the product that they ask in this forum, rather than listening to ill-informed sources with questionable motives.

Parsnip

Awards
If we schedule a beta test to correspond to a Predator order, then we will include it. Otherwise we're talking $50 shipping!
You realise you can ship to the UK for like 8 bucks via USPS First Class International? NP only have expensive shipping rates but places like Muscle & Strength and Orbit Nutrition ship for ~$8usd, plus it only took 4 days for my order to get to me lats week. Predator Nutrition's prices are highly inflated, and for many products (like Eviscerate) they don't even ship within the UK ('export distribution markets only'), so bdcc one is usually much better off just purchasing from M&S or Orbit. I've had things take longer coming from Jersey (Play.com) so the overseas side of things isn't a problem - plus no customs duty/tax issues or anything else of that nature.

Looking forward to the release of SPP AA though dsade, will try and make my last bottle last until it's ready.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll definitely look into that.

We are waiting for the material to arrive from Humanetics' (the patent holder) selling agent and the labels and the product will be back out at all of your favorite retailers.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Abliderate Advanced is awesome. It works. Cut or bulk. It is an acne killer too :D (thank you nobiletin?)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Likely a combination of all of te new ingredients (nobiletin, chlorigenic acid, omega 3 and Resveratrol).

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Is abliderate advanced supposed to be really runny? like liquidy? For some reason I thought it was more of a lotion.

Zaxxxon

Zaxxxon

Awards
Is the relaunched AA essentially the same as the Genomyx version?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the relaunched AA essentially the same as the Genomyx version?
Abliderate Advanced is the same formula I designed.

Zaxxxon

Zaxxxon

Awards
Also, maybe we'll be able to get it in the UK without it being treated as if we're buying class A drugs. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, maybe we'll be able to get it in the UK without it being treated as if we're buying class A drugs. :)
From my understanding, they have backed off of their proposed ban of 7-OXO. I'm working with Predator right now to make sure we will have no problems exporting.

Zaxxxon

Zaxxxon

Awards
From my understanding, they have backed off of their proposed ban of 7-OXO. I'm working with Predator right now to make sure we will have no problems exporting.
Brilliant news about the ban lifting. Predator are an excellent company. Get my DCP and SlinSane (amongst other supps) from them.

Ahem, and of course, any relaunching of the topicals... ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator has also preordered Glycomyx. That one will sell out FAST!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order confirmed with Predator. I'm also sending him a few bottles of Thermogenesauce and some bars of Java Lather. Watch for a cool promotion and giveaway soon!

Zaxxxon

Zaxxxon

Awards
Order confirmed with Predator. I'm also sending him a few bottles of Thermogenesauce and some bars of Java Lather. Watch for a cool promotion and giveaway soon!
I really want me some sauce. :mad:

Will it be for sale or promotion only?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really want me some sauce. :mad:

Will it be for sale or promotion only?
What he does with the sauce will be up to him...probably a little for sale and some for a promotional giveaway.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Come on dsade WTF dude :) we gonna get some Java Lather here in the states:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on dsade WTF dude :) we gonna get some Java Lather here in the states:)
The last shipment sold out in minutes. I actually just finished making another shipment of Jumbo bars that will be going out on Monday.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
The last shipment sold out in minutes. I actually just finished making another shipment of Jumbo bars that will be going out on Monday.
Yeah, because one person bought em all (from what I hear)....

Thanks Dsade.....

Parsnip

Awards
Wait Java Lather is back? Aaaaah! Please get some sent to Orbit assssap! Will flawless be making a comeback?

Also could you get some Eviscerate sent to Orbit when it's ready? I know Predator is IN the UK, but they do not ship it WITHIN the UK for some reason. 'available for export distribution markets only'. Thanks dsade!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Any reason my last java bar lasted A LOT shorter than my prior bars? i love the stuff but my bank account doesn't haha.

raptor2003

Awards
hi dsade, how much more 7-oxo powder can I add to abliderate advanced?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might be able to get another gram or two at most. Play with what you can add before you feel any level of grit. Grit means undissolved (wasted) powder.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reason my last java bar lasted A LOT shorter than my prior bars? i love the stuff but my bank account doesn't haha.
Was it jumbo or normal? Two different sizes exist.

Honestly I go through the stuff pretty quick, but it's worth it to me.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Was it jumbo or normal? Two different sizes exist.

Honestly I go through the stuff pretty quick, but it's worth it to me.
Normal bro. Ive bought both and given a lot away to family haha. Love the stuff but yeah runs out quick

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds great! Can't wait to hear more about this

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only heard good things about AA. And when Cy gives his seal of approval, it's usually a good thing, too ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping to be shipping out by Friday.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is one on it's way to the UK for me?

P.S. I had Smolder on my arms for the Bodypower Expo since Matt said he used Eviscerate on his arms pre workout. They burned so much throughout the day that I felt myself sweating profusely on the train. I could feel them the next day over 24 hours later lol, I came out of the steam room and my arms and abs were bright red.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Have anything hotter?! OG eviscerate doesn't burn anymore :(

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established