SPP Presents: Abliderate Advanced

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. SPP Presents: Abliderate Advanced


    AA is awaiting delivery of more Nobiletin. The ingredient is difficult to get and takes a while. You probably won't see the release of this for a month or two.


  2. I want it already! its such a great product for beer fat !! My dad is gonna benefit from it a lot haha , once its in stock could you tell us? I plan on stocking up with 10+ bottles!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. The Genomyx labeled should be in stock today at several retailers, but the stock is extremely limited. However, when the SPP labeled AA is ready, I will update this thread.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The Genomyx labeled should be in stock today at several retailers, but the stock is extremely limited. However, when the SPP labeled AA is ready, I will update this thread.
    So like Nutraplanet will have it?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Yessir!

  6. So women's with IUD can use AA?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    So women's with IUD can use AA?
    The IUD my wife has changes the pH of the uterine lining creating unfavorable conditions for egg implantation. AA would not affect this at all.

  8. Matt, now you have moved companies how will this effect people in the UK getting your products?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. My UK distributor has been made aware of everything. There should be no supply issues.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My UK distributor has been made aware of everything. There should be no supply issues.
    Will you ever resolve your hatred of British citizens and consider us for beta testers instead of glossing over us like we didn't exist?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  11. If we schedule a beta test to correspond to a Predator order, then we will include it. Otherwise we're talking $50 shipping!

  12. I would recommend that if anyone has any questions about the product that they ask in this forum, rather than listening to ill-informed sources with questionable motives.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If we schedule a beta test to correspond to a Predator order, then we will include it. Otherwise we're talking $50 shipping!
    You realise you can ship to the UK for like 8 bucks via USPS First Class International? NP only have expensive shipping rates but places like Muscle & Strength and Orbit Nutrition ship for ~$8usd, plus it only took 4 days for my order to get to me lats week. Predator Nutrition's prices are highly inflated, and for many products (like Eviscerate) they don't even ship within the UK ('export distribution markets only'), so bdcc one is usually much better off just purchasing from M&S or Orbit. I've had things take longer coming from Jersey (Play.com) so the overseas side of things isn't a problem - plus no customs duty/tax issues or anything else of that nature.

    Looking forward to the release of SPP AA though dsade, will try and make my last bottle last until it's ready.

  14. I'll definitely look into that.

    We are waiting for the material to arrive from Humanetics' (the patent holder) selling agent and the labels and the product will be back out at all of your favorite retailers.

  15. Abliderate Advanced is awesome. It works. Cut or bulk. It is an acne killer too (thank you nobiletin?)

  16. Likely a combination of all of te new ingredients (nobiletin, chlorigenic acid, omega 3 and Resveratrol).

  17. Is abliderate advanced supposed to be really runny? like liquidy? For some reason I thought it was more of a lotion.

  18. nah its mostly liquid

  19. Alright. Just making sure.

  20. Is the relaunched AA essentially the same as the Genomyx version?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Zaxxxon View Post
    Is the relaunched AA essentially the same as the Genomyx version?
    Abliderate Advanced is the same formula I designed.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Abliderate Advanced is the same formula I designed.
    Ah. Noted.

  23. Also, maybe we'll be able to get it in the UK without it being treated as if we're buying class A drugs.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Zaxxxon View Post
    Also, maybe we'll be able to get it in the UK without it being treated as if we're buying class A drugs.
    From my understanding, they have backed off of their proposed ban of 7-OXO. I'm working with Predator right now to make sure we will have no problems exporting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    From my understanding, they have backed off of their proposed ban of 7-OXO. I'm working with Predator right now to make sure we will have no problems exporting.
    Brilliant news about the ban lifting. Predator are an e****lent company. Get my DCP and SlinSane (amongst other supps) from them.

    Ahem, and of course, any relaunching of the topicals...

  26. Predator has also preordered Glycomyx. That one will sell out FAST!

  27. Order confirmed with Predator. I'm also sending him a few bottles of Thermogenesauce and some bars of Java Lather. Watch for a cool promotion and giveaway soon!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Order confirmed with Predator. I'm also sending him a few bottles of Thermogenesauce and some bars of Java Lather. Watch for a cool promotion and giveaway soon!
    I really want me some sauce. :@

    Will it be for sale or promotion only?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Zaxxxon View Post
    I really want me some sauce. :@

    Will it be for sale or promotion only?
    What he does with the sauce will be up to him...probably a little for sale and some for a promotional giveaway.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    What he does with the sauce will be up to him...probably a little for sale and some for a promotional giveaway.
    Cool. Thanks. I'll keep an eye.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in