dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be the Q and A thread for Burn-Fr....wait WHAT???.

That's right. A few days ago I solidified the theoretical portion of the formula. Right now I have samples of the actives in route. Look for a call for beta testers soon.

I recommend joining our Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/southlandperformanceproducts

for new product hints as well as PREFERENCE to be chosen to beta test new formulas.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!
Original eviscerate was hell leaned me up though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why we call it OG...Original Gangsta

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I've read plenty about the varying degrees of burn depending on the version used. My question would be, is that a marker of how effective it is? Or are they more or less on the same level - with the diffrent "burn" levels being for for peoples unique tolerences?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read plenty about the varying degrees of burn depending on the version used. My question would be, is that a marker of how effective it is? Or are they more or less on the same level - with the diffrent "burn" levels being for for peoples unique tolerences?
The difference in effectiveness is about 10% between the SMOLDER and OG. Theoretically, the Burn Free should be on par with SMOLDER.

Much like Ephedrine, the side effects aren't necessarily a direct reflection of effectiveness.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am IN for this! Care to let us know the swapped out ingredients yet>? what you replaced with what?!?!?

excited!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
The difference in effectiveness is about 10% between the SMOLDER and OG. Theoretically, the Burn Free should be on par with SMOLDER.

Much like Ephedrine, the side effects aren't necessarily a direct reflection of effectiveness.
Thats good to know i figured it was the case. Some people just love to torture themselves for that extra edge :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am IN for this! Care to let us know the swapped out ingredients yet>? what you replaced with what?!?!?

excited!
Not yet ;)

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Smolder always burns more when I hit the shower! And that's when it's been on for 12 hours. Seems tolerable all throughout the morning and late afternoon during workouts. I personally don't care about burn, so long as it absorbs well and works as it should.

Parsnip

Awards
Can't ****ing wait. Although I kinda like the smolder burn, but OG kills.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I think the forum crash ate all my Southland posts. This is one of my most anticipated supps. Good chance I will use this as soap if it doesn't burn!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The forum crash also deleted about 15 more new supplement announcements.*

*could be a slight exaggeration.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this stuff still a go?
Thread seems a little broken from that one crash still, but yes this stuff is still on and Matt has mentioned recently that his "experiments"* with burn free eviscerate are almost done.

*Animals may or may not have been harmed in the process. He gets weird in that lab you know.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this stuff still a go?
Yessir...and actually we are testing out the final formula here in the next 2 weeks. Just waiting on the ar***** of one ingredient.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessir...and actually we are testing out the final formula here in the next 2 weeks. Just waiting on the ar***** of one ingredient.
Watch your language, this is a family site.

I still have no idea why that is starred out!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch your language, this is a family site.

I still have no idea why that is starred out!
Sorry, I meant to say that the ************'s has not *** in my ***** yet, but next ***** we will be *****ing a ***** sheepdog.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I meant to say that the ************'s has not *** in my ***** yet, but next ***** we will be *****ing a ***** sheepdog.
Atleast a ****** sheepdog wouldn't mind not cuddling after ******.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
WTF are you talking about? That's sick!
Yeah, it is...(it was a joke Dsade, relax :) )

But seriously, I hate it when chicks wanna cuddle after a good pounding. I like the ones who pass out and go to sleep...

Wait, this has absolutley nothing to do with this thread does it? Sorry Mike, I'll leave and keep it movin; on my way to the Anabolics section...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it is...(it was a joke Dsade, relax :) )

But seriously, I hate it when chicks wanna cuddle after a good pounding. I like the ones who pass out and go to sleep...

Wait, this has absolutley nothing to do with this thread does it? Sorry Mike, I'll leave and keep it movin; on my way to the Anabolics section...
Whoa...pass out? You mean you DON'T use ether as foreplay?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Cant wait to test it!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Any progress on this stuff? Looking forward to testing it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testing went well in house. I'll be putting together a small run for beta testers her soon.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testing went well in house. I'll be putting together a small run for beta testers her soon.
Awesome. Can't wait to see this one!

abish

abish

Awards
My wife would be a perfect beta tester. She is thin al over but hasn't hot rid of the last baby Fay on her Lowe belly after our son. Even with feficite diet and 20 minutes cardio ed,

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever happened to this?
People are talking about it in another thread as well. Hopefully Matt has updates for you guys.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My ingredients are on the way for a beta batch, look for them at Nutra in about 2 weeks.

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
I was wondering if you meant nutraplanet would be carrying a beta version of this or if you were going to specifically select people to do beta testing?

I've been religiously checking Nutra every other day to see if Eviscerate, Smolder, or this burn-free one were in stock yet :cool:

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if you meant nutraplanet would be carrying a beta version of this or if you were going to specifically select people to do beta testing?

I've been religiously checking Nutra every other day to see if Eviscerate, Smolder, or this burn-free one were in stock yet :cool:
Dude i was supposed to beta test this a long time ago. i gave up.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Count me in, I love smolder so this stuff has to be outstanding.

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
Maybe something happened with the ingredient delivery after Hurricane Sandy? I'm not sure..

Hopefully Dsade can chime in!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are doing some reorganization. You can follow at www.evolutionarymuse.com

At this point we are looking at about 3 weeks, in time for the New Year's sales

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Updates???

Is my beta testing bottle in the mail?? I remember Dsade said I was the first person on the beta testing list.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happened to this?
Matt hasn't abandoned any formulas. We haven't been nearly as quick on getting some of this stuff out for a variety of reasons, but I can assure you this is still in the pipeline and will likely come out under the Evomuse lineup.

xhrr

Awards
Matt hasn't abandoned any formulas. We haven't been nearly as quick on getting some of this stuff out for a variety of reasons, but I can assure you this is still in the pipeline and will likely come out under the Evomuse lineup.
This is relevant. I may be alone in this but I hate the god dam burning sensation ES gave me. I can't imagine with the OG Eviscerate felt like.

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
Thanks for updating us. I've been waiting patiently as well and was wondering why the estimated release dates weren't being adjusted.

Hope to see the burn-free version soon!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is relevant. I may be alone in this but I hate the god dam burning sensation ES gave me. I can't imagine with the OG Eviscerate felt like.
When I apply to my shoulders, arms and chest preworkout, I definitely prefer OG.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 563
dsade Evomuse 100
dsade Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 169
dsade Evomuse 155