dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GlycoMyx (tm) is the new high-performance, glycemically advanced carbohydrate source by Southland Performance Products. Using a special blend of High-Anthocyanin Purple Sweet Potato Powder, Whole grain powdered oats, and Glucomannan, GlycoMyx(tm) offers the ideal source of carbs for uses as varied as preworkout, meal-replacement, and post workout replenishment. GlycoMyx(tm) helps contribute to healthy cholesterol levels, and offers a filling nutrient-dense option perfect for positive body composition effects. The Anthocyanin content helps maintain a healthy vascular response to NO, and provides for incredible muscle fullness and pumps.

Ingredients: High-Anthocyanin Purple Sweet Potato Powder, Whole oat powder, Glucomannan (konjac).

Serving size: 50g (70cc)
Servings per container: 18

Carbohydrates: 39g
Fiber: 7g

Product will be shipped to retailers within 3 weeks. This product is unbelievable. Truly one of THE most innovative formulas I have ever created.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144557581&p=876737461#post876737461

[h=2]Envy's take on Southland Performance GlycoMyx[/h]
GlycoMyx (tm) is the new high-performance, glycemically advanced carbohydrate source by Southland Performance Products. Using a special blend of High-Anthocyanin Purple Sweet Potato Powder, Whole grain powdered oats, and Glucomannan, GlycoMyx(tm) offers the ideal source of carbs for uses as varied as preworkout, meal-replacement, and post workout replenishment. GlycoMyx(tm) helps contribute to healthy cholesterol levels, and offers a filling nutrient-dense option perfect for positive body composition effects. The Anthocyanin content helps maintain a healthy vascular response to NO, and provides for incredible muscle fullness and pumps.

Ingredients: High-Anthocyanin Purple Sweet Potato Powder, Whole oat powder, Glucomannan (konjac).

Serving size: 50g (70cc)
Servings per container: 18

Carbohydrates: 39g
Fiber: 7g

I'm a total fan of the label as it is not a maltodextrin or waxy maize starch carb supplement. Whenever a carb supplement is discussed on this forum people normally say "use ground oats" or something of that nature, so the inclusion of whole oat powder is a plus. Finally, the 7 grams of fiber doesn't hurt one bit.

Taste - I tasted the powder straight from the tub and it tastes pretty "earthy" to me. I really have a hard time describing the flavor (because it is unflavored perhaps, lol), but it isn't good nor is it bad. I've only used it mixed with lemon cream pie 2.0 and it does not overpower the taste of the shake at all. The two flavors actually work pretty well together.

Texture - The powder is dense, but it mixes easily in a regular shaker bottle or a Blender Bottle. I barely even notice it there when I mix it with 2:1 milk to water and a scoop or a scoop and a half of protein powder. I do prefer the mouth feel of this to ground oat powder, because it does not thicken the shake as much.

Satiety - This is one of the best aspects of GlycoMyx in my opinion. I feel full after consuming this as an MRP, but I don't feel like I can't eat for 4-5 hours like I would with ground oats and protein. I really like to use this as my first meal of the day so it's good to be able to eat again a few hours later if I want to.

Verdict - I highly recommend this product for those who regularly purchase carb supplements. I'm not sure of the final cost of the product, but if it is priced under $18, then it will be a pretty good value. I'm sure I will keep GlycoMyx in my arsenal for quite a while (especially because it turns my drink purple).

I'll have to update this thread with a label and a few photos later on. I'll throw a few more updates when I use this around workout or cardio time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be buying this once it hits immediately as my new diet requires carbs pre/intra/post.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about running a log for us?
I would love to. I still have about a week and a half left on my osta rx log but im sure by the time it gets here id be done and ready to fire up the log.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to. I still have about a week and a half left on my osta rx log but im sure by the time it gets here id be done and ready to fire up the log.
Are you accusing me of being a slow shipper?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is it on the shelves?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to using this! Currently using standard swedish oat starch now and this would be a definite upgrade.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Here is my beta review for those that missed it:

Glycomyx

Final Review

Once again I would like to thank Matt for this opportunity

Taste: The powder has a very mild taste with slight hints of oats. In a shake it was tasteless and did not alter the flavor. In a pre-workout it is hard to describe but add a nutty flavor.

Texture: I like the added thickness it gave to shakes. However you must drink if quick. It will continue to thicken and you will need to add more liquid. I wasn’t a fan of the texture if a pre-workout so I would mix it with water separate and chug it.

Pre-workout dosing: I really began to love dosing it pre-workout. It provided me with added stamina and increase in pumps. The stamina was excellent and surpassed other carb sources I have used in the past pre-workout. I had stopped using carbs pre and now I am addicted.

Post-Workout: It mixes fine into the shake and is an excellent source for slow release carbs. I felt it did an excellent job of replenishing glycogen and bringing life back to a tired man.
Results: I am very carb sensitive and have battled carbs my entire life. My favorite aspect of glycemyx was that it did not hinder my goals at all like typical carbs do. This allowed me to increase my carb intake which in turn increased the quality of my workouts and overall energy. I ended up losing two lbs. on the scale but I am noticeably leaner and fuller.

Extra’s-
I used glycemyx to make pancakes and as a substitute for cooking. I even made pizza dough out of it. A little strange but could work with some tweaking. I will be buying more as soon as it is available.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fun label. Ready to buy this, missed out on the first batch!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is planned to be my main carb source in my next contest prep!

LikeMike

Awards
I am so ready for this! I usually use karbolyn but I have been looking for something to change it up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll have a review soon of GlycoMyx/hemavol!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be sick, because I use hemavol + waxy maize right when i wake up to fill out quick!! 1 scoop hemavol, 35g waxy maize.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Who the what the???? I have been indisposed with a move, damn, what happened? Glad to see I'll be able to get the purple wonder carb again, never had better pumps than with this stuff. Congrats are in order I guess?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who the what the???? I have been indisposed with a move, damn, what happened? Glad to see I'll be able to get the purple wonder carb again, never had better pumps than with this stuff. Congrats are in order I guess?
I'm going to need to look at this. :)

LikeMike

Awards
Will you bump this thread when the product becomes available? I am in desperate need of a new carb source and this looks really promising.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't have much longer to wait....we should be shipping within 8 days, and just in time for the Nutraplanet Memorial Day sale!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perfect timing. I am almost out of my last tub from the beta version. Great product BTW. I'll be purchasing multiple.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks awesome, Matt.

I'll definitely be giving this a go very soon.

-T1

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Oh my, that is one sexy label ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my, that is one sexy label ;)
My thoughts, exactly! :naughty:

I have to admit, I'm pretty giddy that this is gluten-free, too. :yup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad the Chinese buffet I go to is run by my student's father from china ;)
I'll paypal you some money so you can ship me a few meals.

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
Definitely excited for this release. I have 5 tubs of Glycemyx (down to 2.5) so I need to restock soon :). I have been doing Fierce/Hemavol followed by Glycemyx/Pro shake 15 minutes later. Awesome way to start off before even getting to the gym :D

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are currently looking for people to log GlycoMyx...Check it out and throw in an app: HERE

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3Clipse is a solid choice!

domore

Awards
Is a large quantity available for the Memorial Day sale?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YES :)

domore

Awards
Woo hoo!

Do you think they would let me order and then hold the shipment? I'll be in another state for the rest of the summer and not sure how I'll receive my packages yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would try emailing customer service. How soon will you know?

domore

Awards
Okay, I'll give that a shot. The move is work related, so I'll be in an extended stay hotel. Not sure how their mailing will work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They should be able to send it care of the front desk.

domore

Awards
Good deal. I'll be placing an order then

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rumors of weekend preorders for shipment next week are....

LikeMike

Awards
So this is going to be available at NP for regular or or pre-order? When does the sale go up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stock is shipping on Tuesday to Nutra, and should arrive by Friday. The preorders will be offered to ensure first stock, and I think it's going at a discount as well.

domore

Awards
The stock is shipping on Tuesday to Nutra, and should arrive by Friday. The preorders will be offered to ensure first stock, and I think it's going at a discount as well.
Sounds great!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 563
dsade Evomuse 100
dsade Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 169
dsade Evomuse 63