SPP Presents: GlycoMyx

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I've been using it as well. But just at the end of my last tub from the beta batch. Here's what I am running pre-workout:

    Shower with Java Soap + 50 UR Sprays + SMOLDER (spots not covered by UR) + 1 Slin Sane + PLCAR + 1 scoop Glycomix + 1 scoop protein + 4 Xfactor Advanced + MAN Clout + Hemavol

    Post Workout:

    1 scoop Glycomyx + Ultra Peptide 2.0 + 1 Slin Sane + 2 DCP

    I want to add Protocol to the mix for pre and intra but waiting on the new flavor

    If I need some extra energy, I'll throw in a caffeine tab pre-workout. But I usually try to avoid that.
    Scary how similar! I add smolder on my arms pre workout, but I don't shower until after the gym, so I apply to my mid section then. Just finished up DCP, I take Hemavol + Fierce before Glycemyx (and my X Factor run starts as soon as it gets shipped to me )


  2. ^^^helluva stack
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Ughhhh mine's still Processing, and I bought 7 of them

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dfrancin View Post
    Ughhhh mine's still Processing, and I bought 7 of them
    Should be getting shipped soon I would think. Sometimes that damn processing mode seems to take forever

    Selling really well, looks like it's at 37 of NP's top 100. I know you guys will be pleased!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Should be getting shipped soon I would think. Sometimes that damn processing mode seems to take forever

    Selling really well, looks like it's at 37 of NP's top 100. I know you guys will be pleased!
    I keep hearing good stuff. Mine should be here in a day or so.

    I will be using:
    Half Scoop GlycoMyx
    PLCAR/ALCAR/LCLT
    Cit Mal
    •   
       


  6. The tub i bought myself got here just in time to be used for my back workout!

    Half a scoop 45 mins pre... Initial thoughts.. YEA BUDDY.. I like that the taste is very mild with a hint of oats.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Finally got my 'Myx. Will be giving it a go this full next week

  8. Seems like the mixability of the new GlycoMyx is better than the mixability of the GlyceMyx beta batch. Anybody else noticing this?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Seems like the mixability of the new GlycoMyx is better than the mixability of the GlyceMyx beta batch. Anybody else noticing this?
    Interesting. I haven't opened up GlycoMyx yet since I still have some Glycemyx left. If I get a chance I will compare.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Interesting. I haven't opened up GlycoMyx yet since I still have some Glycemyx left. If I get a chance I will compare.
    If I didn't drink Glycemyx right away, it would get thick. GlycoMyx doesn't seem as bad.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    If I didn't drink Glycemyx right away, it would get thick. GlycoMyx doesn't seem as bad.
    When I was doing 1 scoop Glyc + 2 scoops Protein it would get rather clumpy. I actually got more of an arm workout trying to shake the clumps out!! Now I just use 1 scoop each and consistency has been much better, haven't noticed it getting thick.

  12. same formula. The only difference would be that the original batch was processed on a VERY small scale, whereas the GlycoMyx was run through the full process machinery. Should eliminate any clumping effect and make it easier to mix.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    same formula. The only difference would be that the original batch was processed on a VERY small scale, whereas the GlycoMyx was run through the full process machinery. Should eliminate any clumping effect and make it easier to mix.
    That must be the difference I am experiencing... Thanks

  14. Random question for anyone who can answer ... most posts about this as a preworkout discuss taking it alone or mixing it with some other bulk powders ... is anyone mixing this with a formulated preworkout such as flashover?? I'm wondering because I currently use flashover as my preworkout supplement and wondering how I would mix or time glycomyx with it.

  15. A tester is mixing it with Juggernaut, and loving it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    Random question for anyone who can answer ... most posts about this as a preworkout discuss taking it alone or mixing it with some other bulk powders ... is anyone mixing this with a formulated preworkout such as flashover?? I'm wondering because I currently use flashover as my preworkout supplement and wondering how I would mix or time glycomyx with it.
    I have mixed with Protocol Pre workout without issue

  17. Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    Random question for anyone who can answer ... most posts about this as a preworkout discuss taking it alone or mixing it with some other bulk powders ... is anyone mixing this with a formulated preworkout such as flashover?? I'm wondering because I currently use flashover as my preworkout supplement and wondering how I would mix or time glycomyx with it.
    Goes good with White Flood Watermelon too
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  18. thanks for the quick response ... I'll give this a shot today with Flashover and see what happens ... already tried Glycomyx as a meal replacement with some isolate and natty pb and loved the flavor ... so much easier than grinding oats
    Last edited by strester; 06-12-2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: werdz r hawrd
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Took my first dose, today.

    Went ahead and used a full scoop with 3 scoops of NutraPro ~ 1 hour pre-workout. Mixes up really easily (way better than when I'd grind oats in a coffee grinder and use them) and taste is pretty faint. I saw someone else mention an "earthy" taste and I can see what they meant. It's similar to ground oats; not strong at all, but it's there.

    I also see what Matt was talking about in terms of feeling almost too full from a whole scoop. I just like to have my pre-workout carbs around the 40-60g range, so that's why I went full scoop. I'll be manipulating that, though.

    Very impressed with dose #1.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Took my first dose, today.

    Went ahead and used a full scoop with 3 scoops of NutraPro ~ 1 hour pre-workout. Mixes up really easily (way better than when I'd grind oats in a coffee grinder and use them) and taste is pretty faint. I saw someone else mention an "earthy" taste and I can see what they meant. It's similar to ground oats; not strong at all, but it's there.

    I also see what Matt was talking about in terms of feeling almost too full from a whole scoop. I just like to have my pre-workout carbs around the 40-60g range, so that's why I went full scoop. I'll be manipulating that, though.

    Very impressed with dose #1.
    Yeah, the taste is very earthy. Very hard to describe. I have only tried with Vanilla protein powder, but have some other flavors to try with next (Cinn Roll, Choc, etc...)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Yeah, the taste is very earthy. Very hard to describe. I have only tried with Vanilla protein powder, but have some other flavors to try with next (Cinn Roll, Choc, etc...)
    Ultra Peptide 2.0 cinnamon Roll with GlycoMyx is too delicious to explain. Perfect complement of flavors.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ultra Peptide 2.0 cinnamon Roll with GlycoMyx is too delicious to explain. Perfect complement of flavors.
    That is exactly what I had in mind
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Ultra Peptide 2.0 cinnamon Roll with GlycoMyx is too delicious to explain. Perfect complement of flavors.
    I don't believe you...send me some tO try! OM NOM NOM NOM!

  24. Bought 3 tubs and it tastes very good with XF Mochaccino. Great job Matt.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JPM View Post
    Bought 3 tubs and it tastes very good with XF Mochaccino. Great job Matt.
    mochaccino? Hmm, i wouldn't have guessed that one. Going to have to borrow a scoop or two from my workout partner and give it a shot.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. I would love to log this guys. I am lean bulking and I am in dire need of a nice carb source!

  27. You should buy some and log it then..

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

  28. Quote Originally Posted by sprintstar01 View Post
    I would love to log this guys. I am lean bulking and I am in dire need of a nice carb source!
    We aren't looking for loggers at the moment, but you can score GlycoMyx pretty cheap at the planet. The feedback has been astounding so far. It's a purchase you won't regret!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The DRSE presents:
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Log in
Log in