SPP Presents: GlycoMyx

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Do u know what the actual price will be once the presale is over?
    Given the increase in price for the mixing and shipping, it looks like it will be around $19-$20 at the large retailers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Wow, thats still a good price imo. Thank you.

Gonna preorder a tub to give a try
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
    •   

3. Putting in my order

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's all quantity dependent. If you use a half teaspoon it's not very hot at all (maybe a 6), but it ramps up VERY quickly. The heat from the Allyl IsoThioCyanate is so different, and the combination with the capsaicin creates a really unique burn.

The dosage effects are formulated to reach effective dosage at 1/2 teasppon, and at that you should get 60 uses out of a bottle.
    Not me I'm a heat freak, I use 3-6tsp's in everything, That shiz is delish, especially on sea food and chicken, Once I am out of my low carb situation I am gonna unleash some recipe's I've been formulating based on the sauce, carby but good.. Also when coming off my low carb regimen going back on the the Purple stuff, I loved the first batch that and the GDA and my pumps were Un Gawdly, I am currently running a log on Ur Spray( shameless self promotion to follow) see here TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH" in about three weeks I will be through cutting and will add Glcomyx to my mix. I am telling you my pumps with no carbs whatsoever are amazing with Ur Spray....when I was using the original Glycomyx I had near skin splitting pumps....hell, put the two together I may actually split skin on bicep day
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

5. What are some opinions for a preworkout dose for a 5 or 6am fasted workout? I really don't want restrictive pumps since I am in an Olympic style program. Any thoughts?
    •   

6. For preworkout, you will want to limit it to at most half a scoop.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For preworkout, you will want to limit it to at most half a scoop.
    For those doing more of a traditional BB workout, what are your thoughts on dosing, Matt? I know you've said 1/2 scoop pre works best for you and I'll definitely be playing around with the dosing. I normally take in anywhere from 30-60g carbs pre-workout (usually from fruit). Is more than a 1/2 scoop just too much sitting in your stomach?

8. For me it's too bulky in my stomach.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For preworkout, you will want to limit it to at most half a scoop.
    How will it pair with some carnitines (I hit ALCAR, PLCAR, & LCLT in the morning due to convenience)?

10. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    How will it pair with some carnitines (I hit ALCAR, PLCAR, & LCLT in the morning due to convenience)?
    Excellent...I was taking with Protocol and added PLCAR.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    For those doing more of a traditional BB workout, what are your thoughts on dosing, Matt? I know you've said 1/2 scoop pre works best for you and I'll definitely be playing around with the dosing. I normally take in anywhere from 30-60g carbs pre-workout (usually from fruit). Is more than a 1/2 scoop just too much sitting in your stomach?
    Yeah, I like to usually throw down a cup of blueberries before my workouts. I'll probably do a half scoop and some blueberries, plus some carnitines.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm glad to hear that. I'm excited to see how this will work for me.

I might add another pre-order to take advantage of the price.

13. I have been doing 1 scoop Glycemyx + 1 Scoop Protein + 1 scoop Protocol at 4:30am (work out at 5am). It has been working great, no stomach issues, hits me just right

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ^^Possible pre-workout ideas in the works?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    ^^Possible pre-workout ideas in the works?
    I'm mixing some up this week and picking testers.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm mixing some up this week and picking testers.
    The same pre-workout idea as in the other thread?

17. Ayup...got all of my ingredients in

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ayup...got all of my ingredients in
    I'm looking forward to what your beta testers log/report. I like the idea of a pre-workout that actually has a purpose, rather than one that will make you go stim crazy.

19. I don't use stims. You want stims you can take a caffeine pill.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I don't use stims. You want stims you can take a caffeine pill.
    Exactly how I feel. If someone needs to be "stimmed out of their mind" just to get himself to the weight room, then he needs to check his priorities.

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I don't use stims. You want stims you can take a caffeine pill.
    Exactly how I feel. If someone needs to be "stimmed out of their mind" just to get himself to the weight room, then he needs to check his priorities.

22. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm looking forward to what your beta testers log/report. I like the idea of a pre-workout that actually has a purpose, rather than one that will make you go stim crazy.
    Exactly^^ Looking forward to what you have in mind Matt.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

23. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    So you assume someone who uses a stimmed pre needs to be stimmed out of their mind So you are telling me the fact that I take a stimmed pre (1 scoop Fierce) at 4am to help with my 5am workout then I need to check my priorities???? So much fail to make such a blanket statement bro

24. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    So you assume someone who uses a stimmed pre needs to be stimmed out of their mind So you are telling me the fact that I take a stimmed pre (1 scoop Fierce) at 4am to help with my 5am workout then I need to check my priorities???? So much fail to make such a blanket statement bro
    Okay. I should have phrased it better. The way I put it does seem like a blanket statement towards stims. I do not think Fierce, Focus XT, Craze, Vengeance, etc. qualify as products that get you "stimmed out of your mind." (You know the products fall under that superlative). There are definitely products on the market that do not have efficacious doses of any ergogenic. Instead, the product includes 40mg DMAA and 300mg caffeine.

I personally do not like to have stims in my pre-workout for my 5:30am workouts. I rely on getting an adequate amount of sleep (in bed before 9:30) and a healthy diet. Granted, I do not know your personal life (young children, night shifts). From reading your other posts and knowing that you work out in the early morning, I think you are motivated by pure enjoyment of lifting to get yourself to the weight room. I do not think SAN Fierce is giving you the heart of a lion to get you lift weights.

25. Quote Originally Posted by domore

Note to self: check priorities.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The DRSE presents:
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:47 AM