SPP Presents: GlycoMyx

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. For preworkout, you will want to limit it to at most half a scoop.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For preworkout, you will want to limit it to at most half a scoop.
    For those doing more of a traditional BB workout, what are your thoughts on dosing, Matt? I know you've said 1/2 scoop pre works best for you and I'll definitely be playing around with the dosing. I normally take in anywhere from 30-60g carbs pre-workout (usually from fruit). Is more than a 1/2 scoop just too much sitting in your stomach?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  3. For me it's too bulky in my stomach.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For preworkout, you will want to limit it to at most half a scoop.
    How will it pair with some carnitines (I hit ALCAR, PLCAR, & LCLT in the morning due to convenience)?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    How will it pair with some carnitines (I hit ALCAR, PLCAR, & LCLT in the morning due to convenience)?
    Excellent...I was taking with Protocol and added PLCAR.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    For those doing more of a traditional BB workout, what are your thoughts on dosing, Matt? I know you've said 1/2 scoop pre works best for you and I'll definitely be playing around with the dosing. I normally take in anywhere from 30-60g carbs pre-workout (usually from fruit). Is more than a 1/2 scoop just too much sitting in your stomach?
    Yeah, I like to usually throw down a cup of blueberries before my workouts. I'll probably do a half scoop and some blueberries, plus some carnitines.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Excellent...I was taking with Protocol and added PLCAR.
    I'm glad to hear that. I'm excited to see how this will work for me.

    I might add another pre-order to take advantage of the price.

  8. I have been doing 1 scoop Glycemyx + 1 Scoop Protein + 1 scoop Protocol at 4:30am (work out at 5am). It has been working great, no stomach issues, hits me just right

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Excellent...I was taking with Protocol and added PLCAR.
    ^^Possible pre-workout ideas in the works?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    ^^Possible pre-workout ideas in the works?
    I'm mixing some up this week and picking testers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm mixing some up this week and picking testers.
    The same pre-workout idea as in the other thread?

  12. Ayup...got all of my ingredients in
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ayup...got all of my ingredients in
    I'm looking forward to what your beta testers log/report. I like the idea of a pre-workout that actually has a purpose, rather than one that will make you go stim crazy.

  14. I don't use stims. You want stims you can take a caffeine pill.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I don't use stims. You want stims you can take a caffeine pill.
    Exactly how I feel. If someone needs to be "stimmed out of their mind" just to get himself to the weight room, then he needs to check his priorities.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I don't use stims. You want stims you can take a caffeine pill.
    Exactly how I feel. If someone needs to be "stimmed out of their mind" just to get himself to the weight room, then he needs to check his priorities.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm looking forward to what your beta testers log/report. I like the idea of a pre-workout that actually has a purpose, rather than one that will make you go stim crazy.
    Exactly^^ Looking forward to what you have in mind Matt.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Exactly how I feel. If someone needs to be "stimmed out of their mind" just to get himself to the weight room, then he needs to check his priorities.
    So you assume someone who uses a stimmed pre needs to be stimmed out of their mind So you are telling me the fact that I take a stimmed pre (1 scoop Fierce) at 4am to help with my 5am workout then I need to check my priorities???? So much fail to make such a blanket statement bro

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    So you assume someone who uses a stimmed pre needs to be stimmed out of their mind So you are telling me the fact that I take a stimmed pre (1 scoop Fierce) at 4am to help with my 5am workout then I need to check my priorities???? So much fail to make such a blanket statement bro
    Okay. I should have phrased it better. The way I put it does seem like a blanket statement towards stims. I do not think Fierce, Focus XT, Craze, Vengeance, etc. qualify as products that get you "stimmed out of your mind." (You know the products fall under that superlative). There are definitely products on the market that do not have efficacious doses of any ergogenic. Instead, the product includes 40mg DMAA and 300mg caffeine.

    I personally do not like to have stims in my pre-workout for my 5:30am workouts. I rely on getting an adequate amount of sleep (in bed before 9:30) and a healthy diet. Granted, I do not know your personal life (young children, night shifts). From reading your other posts and knowing that you work out in the early morning, I think you are motivated by pure enjoyment of lifting to get yourself to the weight room. I do not think SAN Fierce is giving you the heart of a lion to get you lift weights.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by domore

    Exactly how I feel. If someone needs to be "stimmed out of their mind" just to get himself to the weight room, then he needs to check his priorities.
    Note to self: check priorities.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Note to self: check priorities.
    Okay, okay. I concede. My apologies. My post is definitely being blown out of proportion. Stimmed pre's have their place. Caffeine can serve as a nice ergogenic. However, they are not responsible for getting individuals to the weight room. If a person can only lift if they have their stimmed pre-workout, then, yes, they should check their priorities.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Okay. I should have phrased it better. The way I put it does seem like a blanket statement towards stims. I do not think Fierce, Focus XT, Craze, Vengeance, etc. qualify as products that get you "stimmed out of your mind." (You know the products fall under that superlative). There are definitely products on the market that do not have efficacious doses of any ergogenic. Instead, the product includes 40mg DMAA and 300mg caffeine.

    I personally do not like to have stims in my pre-workout for my 5:30am workouts. I rely on getting an adequate amount of sleep (in bed before 9:30) and a healthy diet. Granted, I do not know your personal life (young children, night shifts). From reading your other posts and knowing that you work out in the early morning, I think you are motivated by pure enjoyment of lifting to get yourself to the weight room. I do not think SAN Fierce is giving you the heart of a lion to get you lift weights.
    Fair enough. I am actually quite a bit stim sensitive, so I typically can't go over 200mg C in a stim drink, and don't want that cracked out feeling (I actually don't have any stims in my diet, never have, with the exception of if I take a stimmed pre). But to each his own. For better or worse having two young boys I don't get to bed until after 10pm and get up at 4am to get ready for the gym. No sense in sacrificing a workout for the sake of saying I went stim free. Each person has their own circumstances which is all I meant. Anyways, sorry for getting off topic, so I will end with this:

    I have been using Glycemyx (1 scoop) + 1 scoop Myofusion + 1 scoop Protocl as my pre workout shake around 4:30am for over a month now. Previous I was training fasted, but I feel that this shake has made a big difference for me at the gym, don't see myself ever going back to fasted workouts again (at least only keep fasted for cardio only days). This is the reason why I just ordered another 4 tubs of Glycomyx

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Fair enough. I am actually quite a bit stim sensitive, so I typically can't go over 200mg C in a stim drink, and don't want that cracked out feeling (I actually don't have any stims in my diet, never have, with the exception of if I take a stimmed pre). But to each his own. For better or worse having two young boys I don't get to bed until after 10pm and get up at 4am to get ready for the gym. No sense in sacrificing a workout for the sake of saying I went stim free. Each person has their own circumstances which is all I meant. Anyways, sorry for getting off topic, so I will end with this:

    I have been using Glycemyx (1 scoop) + 1 scoop Myofusion + 1 scoop Protocl as my pre workout shake around 4:30am for over a month now. Previous I was training fasted, but I feel that this shake has made a big difference for me at the gym, don't see myself ever going back to fasted workouts again (at least only keep fasted for cardio only days). This is the reason why I just ordered another 4 tubs of Glycomyx
    I definitely get you. I phrased it pretty poorly. I meant it as the only motivation to get to the gym. No kids of my own, blessing to have, but I know the responsibilities are great, too. We're all clear

    I'm going to have to try that combo. How does this compare to other carb products you have taken? I may take out the protein, but add in some PeptoPro. I ordered two tubs of GlycoMyx, but I may see if I can order a couple more since they didn't ship out yet.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I definitely get you. I phrased it pretty poorly. I meant it as the only motivation to get to the gym. No kids of my own, blessing to have, but I know the responsibilities are great, too. We're all clear

    I'm going to have to try that combo. How does this compare to other carb products you have taken? I may take out the protein, but add in some PeptoPro. I ordered two tubs of GlycoMyx, but I may see if I can order a couple more since they didn't ship out yet.
    Sometimes instead of Myofusion I will throw in HumaPro instead. I have used Karbolic before but only post wo, one of these days I should try pre to compare. Before Glycemyx I was training fasted during the week and on the weekend I would have some oatmeal and a pro shake pre. I actually did a quick review on Glycemyx but that is over on bb.com. I have about 2.5 tubs of Glycemyx to get through and then 4 tubs Glycomyx on its way. Later this summer i will be doing a clean bulk so i may look to use multiple servings of glycomyx daily to help hit some of my macros

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Sometimes instead of Myofusion I will throw in HumaPro instead. I have used Karbolic before but only post wo, one of these days I should try pre to compare. Before Glycemyx I was training fasted during the week and on the weekend I would have some oatmeal and a pro shake pre. I actually did a quick review on Glycemyx but that is over on bb.com. I have about 2.5 tubs of Glycemyx to get through and then 4 tubs Glycomyx on its way. Later this summer i will be doing a clean bulk so i may look to use multiple servings of glycomyx daily to help hit some of my macros
    I haven't used any carb specific products before, so I hope this won't be a flop for me. I don't think it will being the case it comes from Dsade.

  26. The good news is you should be able to get benefits from GlycoMyx whether you use stims or not
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    The good news is you should be able to get benefits from GlycoMyx whether you use stims or not
    Haha, very true

  28. Quote Originally Posted by domore

    Okay, okay. I concede. My apologies. My post is definitely being blown out of proportion. Stimmed pre's have their place. Caffeine can serve as a nice ergogenic. However, they are not responsible for getting individuals to the weight room. If a person can only lift if they have their stimmed pre-workout, then, yes, they should check their priorities.
    Well put sir! I was just messin with ya but yeah i agree somewhat with you. Gym motivation shouldnt solely come from pounding a bunch of stimulants but hey whatever floats people's boats!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  29. Did anybody's GlycoMyx ship out from NP yet? Mine hasn't yet. Order still pending. Just curious..

  30. Not yet, still waiting on mine

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

  31. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Did anybody's GlycoMyx ship out from NP yet? Mine hasn't yet. Order still pending. Just curious..
    I assume mine is shipping soon, just got an email that my order has been changed to processing

  32. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    I assume mine is shipping soon, just got an email that my order has been changed to processing
    Yep, I just got a processing email as well. Will probably ship out today or tomorrow morning.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Yep, I just got a processing email as well. Will probably ship out today or tomorrow morning.
    My order is still processing...

  34. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    My order is still processing...
    Hopefully today they'll get shipped out =/

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    My order is still processing...
    Mine was confirmed shipped yesterday

  36. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Mine was confirmed shipped yesterday
    Mine as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  37. Yep, got shipping confirmation late afternoon yesterday

  38. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Mine was confirmed shipped yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Mine as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Yep, got shipping confirmation late afternoon yesterday
    Awesome, and you know with NP they will be at the door very soon. Make sure to let us know how you use Glycomyx and your thoughts on the product!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Awesome, and you know with NP they will be at the door very soon. Make sure to let us know how you use Glycomyx and your thoughts on the product!
    Been using Glycemyx for a while, so will be using Glycomyx in the same fashion.

    1 scoop Glycomyx + 1 scoop Protein + 1 scoop Protocol + PLCAR + GDA first thing in the morning (4:15am), lift at 5am

    When I start my bulk I will start using Glycomyx as a meal replacement as well to get in some extra carbs/cals (probably add in a Tbsp of EVOO or Mac Nut Oil)

  40. I've been using it as well. But just at the end of my last tub from the beta batch. Here's what I am running pre-workout:

    Shower with Java Soap + 50 UR Sprays + SMOLDER (spots not covered by UR) + 1 Slin Sane + PLCAR + 1 scoop Glycomix + 1 scoop protein + 4 Xfactor Advanced + MAN Clout + Hemavol

    Post Workout:

    1 scoop Glycomyx + Ultra Peptide 2.0 + 1 Slin Sane + 2 DCP

    I want to add Protocol to the mix for pre and intra but waiting on the new flavor

    If I need some extra energy, I'll throw in a caffeine tab pre-workout. But I usually try to avoid that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The DRSE presents:
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Log in
Log in