SPP Presents: HEAT Stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

SPP Presents: HEAT Stack

This will be the Q and A thread for HEAT Stack. Many, if not all, of you are already familiar with the product. This is where we will update stock shipments and answer any questions you may have.

We especially welcome all of the old Avant Labs fans.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

First!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Leptigen? Coming back?
    Now THERE is an interesting question.....
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

So that is a yes?
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So that is a yes?
    Par Deus and I are working on it, yes.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Now THERE is an interesting question.....
    Wow, i remember reading stuff on this. Was hella sad when I couldn't find it... Bring it back please!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow, i remember reading stuff on this. Was hella sad when I couldn't find it... Bring it back please!
    I jhad always said that the demand for Leptigen Rebirth, seeing as how the obesity epidemic in 2003 was already spiralling out of control, would be HUGE if properly marketed.

Now, with close to 50% of the US population pushing morbid obesity and Type 2 diabeetus completely reaching epidemic proportions, the usefulness of the product is massive.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Awesome news!. I will be waiting for this one!
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2...?dopt=Abstract

Raspberry ketone protects rats fed high-fat diets against nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.

Wang L, Meng X, Zhang F.
    Source

1 College of Food, Shenyang Agricultural University , Shenyang, Liaoning, China .

Abstract

Abstract The protective effect of raspberry ketone against nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) was tested by using a high-fat diet-induced NASH model, and its mechanism was explored. Forty Sprague-Dawley rats with a 1:1 male to female ratio were randomly divided into five groups: the normal control (NC) group (n=8) fed normal diet for 8 weeks, the model control (MC) group (n=8) fed high-fat diet (82% standard diet, 8.3% yolk powder, 9.0% lard, 0.5% cholesterol, and 0.2% sodium taurocholate), and the raspberry ketone low-dose (0.5%) (RKL) group (n=8), the raspberry ketone middle-dose (1%) (RKM) group (n=8), and the raspberry ketone high-dose (2%) (RKH) group (n=8) fed high-fat diet for 4 weeks. After 8 weeks of experiment, all the rats were sacrificed, and blood lipid parameters (total cholesterol [TC], triglycerides [TG], high-density lipoprotein cholesterol [HDL-C], and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol [LDL-C]), liver function parameters (serum alanine aminotransferase [ALT], aspartate aminotransferase [AST], and alkaline phosphatase [ALP]), leptin (LEP), free fatty acid (FFA), tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α), blood glucose (GLU), and insulin (INS) with calculated INS resistance index (IRI) and INS-sensitive index (ISI) were measured in rats. Therefore, we determined the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-α activity in liver homogenate and the levels of low-density lipoprotein receptor (LDLR), high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), adiponection (APN), superoxide dismutase, and malondialdehyde (MDA). The liver tissues of rats in each group were imaged by electron microscopy with hematoxylin-eosin as the staining agent. The levels of TG, TC, LDL-C, ALT, AST, ALP, GLU, INS, IRI, FFA, LEP, TNF-α, MDA, and hs-CRP of MC rats were significantly increased (P<.05, P<.01). Therefore, the levels of HDL-C, ISI, PPAR-α, LDLR, and APN were significantly decreased (P<.05, P<.01). Compared with the MC group, each parameter in the RKL, RKM, and RKH groups was significantly improved (P<.05, P<.01). Thus raspberry ketone was an effective intervention for NASH in rats. It was believed that raspberry ketone had a dual effect of liver protection and fat reduction, and the mechanism was probably mediated by alleviation of fatty degeneration of liver cells, decreased liver inflammation, correction of dyslipidemia, reversal of LEP and INS resistance, and improved antioxidant capacity.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

And of course, good for the old bone....

Capsaicin, a TRPV1 Ligand, Suppresses Bone Resorption by Inhibiting the Prostaglandin E Production of Osteoblasts, and Attenuates the Inflammatory Bone Loss Induced by Lipopolysaccharide.

Kobayashi M, Watanabe K, Yokoyama S, Matsumoto C, Hirata M, Tominari T, Inada M, Miyaura C.
    Source

Department of Biotechnology and Life Science, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 2-24-16 Nakamachi, Koganei, Tokyo 184-8588, Japan.

Abstract

Capsaicin, a transient receptor potential vanilloid type 1 (TRPV1) ligand, regulates nerve-related pain-sensitive signals, inflammation, and cancer growth. Capsaicin suppresses interleukin-1-induced osteoclast differentiation, but its roles in bone tissues and bone diseases are not known. This study examined the effects of capsaicin on inflammatory bone resorption and prostaglandin E (PGE) production induced by lipopolysaccharide (LPS) in vitro and on bone mass in LPS-treated mice in vivo. Capsaicin suppressed osteoclast formation, bone resorption, and PGE production induced by LPS in vitro. Capsaicin suppressed the expression of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) and membrane-bound PGE synthase-1 (mPGES-1) mRNAs and PGE production induced by LPS in osteoblasts. Capsaicin may suppress PGE production by inhibiting the expression of COX-2 and mPGES-1 in osteoblasts and LPS-induced bone resorption by TRPV1 signals because osteoblasts express TRPV1. LPS treatment markedly induced bone loss in the femur in mice, and capsaicin significantly restored the inflammatory bone loss induced by LPS in mice. TRPV1 ligands like capsaicin may therefore be potentially useful as clinical drugs targeting bone diseases associated with inflammatory bone resorption.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I jhad always said that the demand for Leptigen Rebirth, seeing as how the obesity epidemic in 2003 was already spiralling out of control, would be HUGE if properly marketed.

Now, with close to 50% of the US population pushing morbid obesity and Type 2 diabeetus completely reaching epidemic proportions, the usefulness of the product is massive.
    This isn't just another tease, is it? I've heard this for a few years now, but I know that Par is pretty much out of the game.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    This isn't just another tease, is it? I've heard this for a few years now, but I know that Par is pretty much out of the game.
    You heard wrong...Par just doesn't want the headache of running a company. He's very much still in it.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You heard wrong...Par just doesn't want the headache of running a company. He's very much still in it.
    That's what I meant. I know that he licenses out a lot of his formulations from Avant and is still behind the scenes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That's what I meant. I know that he licenses out a lot of his formulations from Avant and is still behind the scenes.
    We have discussed the Leptigen formulas at length. This obesity situation in America is the perfect time to relaunch the Rebirth, to start with.
  15. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Phenogen?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Phenogen?
    Doubt it.. phenogen formed the theoretical/strategic base for DCP which I expanded on. DCP 2.0 will be worlds beyond.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Is this gonna be HEAT 3.0 or the recently 2010 revamped version ( which I hold dear to my heart )
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Is this gonna be HEAT 3.0 or the recently 2010 revamped version ( which I hold dear to my heart )
    2010 version
  19. Hug it out.
    Board Administrator
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Bump
  20. Registered User
    Answers

The forum ate my post! It's great to hear Caleb is running around in the game still. A brilliant mind. Avant labs and Avant labs forum were the supplement company I grew up with and loved. Despite all their issues you could always count on them to innovate and attempt to bring unique things to the market.
  21. Hug it out.
    Board Administrator
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    The forum ate my post!
    Nom nom nom. Glad to see this thread is back up and alive!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Answers

dsade this is a general question concerning all your capsule based products to come. Would you ever consider using methyl cellulose capsule rather than Gelatin. I myself have an allergy (and am also Vegetarian), but doing this will make most of your products Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian too. You'd be the only one making products for these people. I know mc caps aren't THAT much more expensive than gelatin caps, and they're much better quality, no swelling, brittleness, etc. I'm sure you can do your own research on the subject but this is a start. Thanks in advance.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Leptigen Bump.
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Parsnip View Post
    dsade this is a general question concerning all your capsule based products to come. Would you ever consider using methyl cellulose capsule rather than Gelatin. I myself have an allergy (and am also Vegetarian), but doing this will make most of your products Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian too. You'd be the only one making products for these people. I know mc caps aren't THAT much more expensive than gelatin caps, and they're much better quality, no swelling, brittleness, etc. I'm sure you can do your own research on the subject but this is a start. Thanks in advance.
    We'll look into it. I know they can be temperamental as far as smoothly running in the feeder machines.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Answers

We'll look into it. I know they can be temperamental as far as smoothly running in the feeder machines.
    Wasn't aware of this, but thanks for looking into it. SSP ftw!
  26. Registered User
    Answers

It'll be good to see some HEAT again, just finishing off my last bottle.
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by trenbologna View Post
    It'll be good to see some HEAT again, just finishing off my last bottle.
    Same here....so you KNoW this is a priority of mine.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

when is HEAT stack coming to retailers again?
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

HEAT Stack should be back within a few weeks.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

HEAT Stack should be back within a few weeks.
    And they all rejoiced.

I've still got a couple bottles stashed away. Great product.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Subbing for updates
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Super Lepti BUMP!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

33. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Super Lepti BUMP!!!!!
    Bump indeed
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Great news, everyone...after many weeks of negotiations with the production company, we have come to an agreement on HEAT Stack pricing. Heat Stack ONLY uses Pure Capsaicin (the active TRPV-1 activator in peppers) in the formula, which requires special equipment and handling. They tried to get us to use an inferior extract, but could not guarantee a consistent capsaicin content. Unwilling to compromise quality and effectiveness, I stood firm.

I AM looking at a small substitution in the formula, as the Bergenin has now tripled in price, but the substitution will amplify what is a key function of the formula - the adrenergic angle of the Tyramine and Hordenine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Great news, everyone...after many weeks of negotiations with the production company, we have come to an agreement on HEAT Stack pricing. Heat Stack ONLY uses Pure Capsaicin (the active TRPV-1 activator in peppers) in the formula, which requires special equipment and handling. They tried to get us to use an inferior extract, but could not guarantee a consistent capsaicin content. Unwilling to compromise quality and effectiveness, I stood firm.

I AM looking at a small substitution in the formula, as the Bergenin has now tripled in price, but the substitution will amplify what is a key function of the formula - the adrenergic angle of the Tyramine and Hordenine.
    The most effective ingredients in the doses that work. I'm glad you stood firm for higher quality.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    The most effective ingredients in the doses that work. I'm glad you stood firm for higher quality.
    LOVE HEAT Stack
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    LOVE HEAT Stack
    DCP 2.0 + HEAT Stack = one helluva HOT combo.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

DCP 2.0 + HEAT Stack = one helluva HOT combo.
    brb - I need some alone time...
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

The substitution ingredient is one I found back in 2004, and had planned on using for the Scivation fat burner I was designing...but none of my suppliers had it. That has all changed.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

The substitution ingredient is one I found back in 2004, and had planned on using for the Scivation fat burner I was designing...but none of my suppliers had it. That has all changed.
    This is all very exciting!

Recoverbro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to stack with HEAT
    By edsupps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:41 PM
  2. DCP/HEAT Stack
    By Austin118 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4