dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be the Q and A thread for HEAT Stack. Many, if not all, of you are already familiar with the product. This is where we will update stock shipments and answer any questions you may have.

We especially welcome all of the old Avant Labs fans.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now THERE is an interesting question.....
Wow, i remember reading stuff on this. Was hella sad when I couldn't find it... Bring it back please!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, i remember reading stuff on this. Was hella sad when I couldn't find it... Bring it back please!
I jhad always said that the demand for Leptigen Rebirth, seeing as how the obesity epidemic in 2003 was already spiralling out of control, would be HUGE if properly marketed.

Now, with close to 50% of the US population pushing morbid obesity and Type 2 diabeetus completely reaching epidemic proportions, the usefulness of the product is massive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22548186?dopt=Abstract

[h=1]Raspberry ketone protects rats fed high-fat diets against nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.[/h]Wang L, Meng X, Zhang F.
[h=3]Source[/h]1 College of Food, Shenyang Agricultural University , Shenyang, Liaoning, China .

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Abstract The protective effect of raspberry ketone against nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) was tested by using a high-fat diet-induced NASH model, and its mechanism was explored. Forty Sprague-Dawley rats with a 1:1 male to female ratio were randomly divided into five groups: the normal control (NC) group (n=8) fed normal diet for 8 weeks, the model control (MC) group (n=8) fed high-fat diet (82% standard diet, 8.3% yolk powder, 9.0% lard, 0.5% cholesterol, and 0.2% sodium taurocholate), and the raspberry ketone low-dose (0.5%) (RKL) group (n=8), the raspberry ketone middle-dose (1%) (RKM) group (n=8), and the raspberry ketone high-dose (2%) (RKH) group (n=8) fed high-fat diet for 4 weeks. After 8 weeks of experiment, all the rats were sacrificed, and blood lipid parameters (total cholesterol [TC], triglycerides [TG], high-density lipoprotein cholesterol [HDL-C], and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol [LDL-C]), liver function parameters (serum alanine aminotransferase [ALT], aspartate aminotransferase [AST], and alkaline phosphatase [ALP]), leptin (LEP), free fatty acid (FFA), tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α), blood glucose (GLU), and insulin (INS) with calculated INS resistance index (IRI) and INS-sensitive index (ISI) were measured in rats. Therefore, we determined the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-α activity in liver homogenate and the levels of low-density lipoprotein receptor (LDLR), high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), adiponection (APN), superoxide dismutase, and malondialdehyde (MDA). The liver tissues of rats in each group were imaged by electron microscopy with hematoxylin-eosin as the staining agent. The levels of TG, TC, LDL-C, ALT, AST, ALP, GLU, INS, IRI, FFA, LEP, TNF-α, MDA, and hs-CRP of MC rats were significantly increased (P<.05, P<.01). Therefore, the levels of HDL-C, ISI, PPAR-α, LDLR, and APN were significantly decreased (P<.05, P<.01). Compared with the MC group, each parameter in the RKL, RKM, and RKH groups was significantly improved (P<.05, P<.01). Thus raspberry ketone was an effective intervention for NASH in rats. It was believed that raspberry ketone had a dual effect of liver protection and fat reduction, and the mechanism was probably mediated by alleviation of fatty degeneration of liver cells, decreased liver inflammation, correction of dyslipidemia, reversal of LEP and INS resistance, and improved antioxidant capacity.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And of course, good for the old bone....

[h=1]Capsaicin, a TRPV1 Ligand, Suppresses Bone Resorption by Inhibiting the Prostaglandin E Production of Osteoblasts, and Attenuates the Inflammatory Bone Loss Induced by Lipopolysaccharide.[/h]Kobayashi M, Watanabe K, Yokoyama S, Matsumoto C, Hirata M, Tominari T, Inada M, Miyaura C.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Biotechnology and Life Science, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 2-24-16 Nakamachi, Koganei, Tokyo 184-8588, Japan.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Capsaicin, a transient receptor potential vanilloid type 1 (TRPV1) ligand, regulates nerve-related pain-sensitive signals, inflammation, and cancer growth. Capsaicin suppresses interleukin-1-induced osteoclast differentiation, but its roles in bone tissues and bone diseases are not known. This study examined the effects of capsaicin on inflammatory bone resorption and prostaglandin E (PGE) production induced by lipopolysaccharide (LPS) in vitro and on bone mass in LPS-treated mice in vivo. Capsaicin suppressed osteoclast formation, bone resorption, and PGE production induced by LPS in vitro. Capsaicin suppressed the expression of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) and membrane-bound PGE synthase-1 (mPGES-1) mRNAs and PGE production induced by LPS in osteoblasts. Capsaicin may suppress PGE production by inhibiting the expression of COX-2 and mPGES-1 in osteoblasts and LPS-induced bone resorption by TRPV1 signals because osteoblasts express TRPV1. LPS treatment markedly induced bone loss in the femur in mice, and capsaicin significantly restored the inflammatory bone loss induced by LPS in mice. TRPV1 ligands like capsaicin may therefore be potentially useful as clinical drugs targeting bone diseases associated with inflammatory bone resorption.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I jhad always said that the demand for Leptigen Rebirth, seeing as how the obesity epidemic in 2003 was already spiralling out of control, would be HUGE if properly marketed.

Now, with close to 50% of the US population pushing morbid obesity and Type 2 diabeetus completely reaching epidemic proportions, the usefulness of the product is massive.
This isn't just another tease, is it? I've heard this for a few years now, but I know that Par is pretty much out of the game.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isn't just another tease, is it? I've heard this for a few years now, but I know that Par is pretty much out of the game.
You heard wrong...Par just doesn't want the headache of running a company. He's very much still in it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You heard wrong...Par just doesn't want the headache of running a company. He's very much still in it.
That's what I meant. I know that he licenses out a lot of his formulations from Avant and is still behind the scenes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I meant. I know that he licenses out a lot of his formulations from Avant and is still behind the scenes.
We have discussed the Leptigen formulas at length. This obesity situation in America is the perfect time to relaunch the Rebirth, to start with.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phenogen?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phenogen?
Doubt it.. phenogen formed the theoretical/strategic base for DCP which I expanded on. DCP 2.0 will be worlds beyond.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Is this gonna be HEAT 3.0 or the recently 2010 revamped version ( which I hold dear to my heart )

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The forum ate my post! It's great to hear Caleb is running around in the game still. A brilliant mind. Avant labs and Avant labs forum were the supplement company I grew up with and loved. Despite all their issues you could always count on them to innovate and attempt to bring unique things to the market.

Parsnip

Awards
dsade this is a general question concerning all your capsule based products to come. Would you ever consider using methyl cellulose capsule rather than Gelatin. I myself have an allergy (and am also Vegetarian), but doing this will make most of your products Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian too. You'd be the only one making products for these people. I know mc caps aren't THAT much more expensive than gelatin caps, and they're much better quality, no swelling, brittleness, etc. I'm sure you can do your own research on the subject but this is a start. Thanks in advance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade this is a general question concerning all your capsule based products to come. Would you ever consider using methyl cellulose capsule rather than Gelatin. I myself have an allergy (and am also Vegetarian), but doing this will make most of your products Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian too. You'd be the only one making products for these people. I know mc caps aren't THAT much more expensive than gelatin caps, and they're much better quality, no swelling, brittleness, etc. I'm sure you can do your own research on the subject but this is a start. Thanks in advance.
We'll look into it. I know they can be temperamental as far as smoothly running in the feeder machines.

Parsnip

Awards
We'll look into it. I know they can be temperamental as far as smoothly running in the feeder machines.
Wasn't aware of this, but thanks for looking into it. SSP ftw!

trenbologna

Awards
It'll be good to see some HEAT again, just finishing off my last bottle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HEAT Stack should be back within a few weeks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HEAT Stack should be back within a few weeks.
And they all rejoiced.

I've still got a couple bottles stashed away. Great product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news, everyone...after many weeks of negotiations with the production company, we have come to an agreement on HEAT Stack pricing. Heat Stack ONLY uses Pure Capsaicin (the active TRPV-1 activator in peppers) in the formula, which requires special equipment and handling. They tried to get us to use an inferior extract, but could not guarantee a consistent capsaicin content. Unwilling to compromise quality and effectiveness, I stood firm.

I AM looking at a small substitution in the formula, as the Bergenin has now tripled in price, but the substitution will amplify what is a key function of the formula - the adrenergic angle of the Tyramine and Hordenine.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great news, everyone...after many weeks of negotiations with the production company, we have come to an agreement on HEAT Stack pricing. Heat Stack ONLY uses Pure Capsaicin (the active TRPV-1 activator in peppers) in the formula, which requires special equipment and handling. They tried to get us to use an inferior extract, but could not guarantee a consistent capsaicin content. Unwilling to compromise quality and effectiveness, I stood firm.

I AM looking at a small substitution in the formula, as the Bergenin has now tripled in price, but the substitution will amplify what is a key function of the formula - the adrenergic angle of the Tyramine and Hordenine.
The most effective ingredients in the doses that work. I'm glad you stood firm for higher quality.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The substitution ingredient is one I found back in 2004, and had planned on using for the Scivation fat burner I was designing...but none of my suppliers had it. That has all changed.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The substitution ingredient is one I found back in 2004, and had planned on using for the Scivation fat burner I was designing...but none of my suppliers had it. That has all changed.
This is all very exciting!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little blast from the past!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our Glycomyx sales were FAR more than expected, which meant we had to divert funds to doing a double batch. Order of release right now looks to be Alphaburn, SLintensity, then HEAT Stack, then DCP 2.0....and CardioTryx!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our Glycomyx sales were FAR more than expected, which meant we had to divert funds to doing a double batch. Order of release right now looks to be Alphaburn, SLintensity, then HEAT Stack, then DCP 2.0....and CardioTryx!
Now that is one sexy lineup. And it's even missing some stuff that I know is coming :)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fistpump.jpg

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

These ****ing prices keep goin up. I feel you on the subs. Good job finding something else Matt.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Current ETA of the above products?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We flipped Slintensity and Alphaburn, HEAT Stack and DCP 2.0 are in a dead race right now. I'm giving the edge to DCP 2.0

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 563
dsade Evomuse 100
dsade Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 169
dsade Evomuse 63