dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be the Q and A thread for Eviscerate (aka Eviscerate OG). Many, if not all, of you are already familiar with the product. This is where we will update stock shipments and answer any questions you may have.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is said SPP????

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Southland Performance Products

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wasnt this from Genomyx oO!! Not to cause any problem seriously , I love this stuff!! I just didnt know you guys owned the product now! Good stuff!! Stock it up :3!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh, Thanks buddy...Got confused for a minute

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AppNut had a pre workout called Lit Up but is selling it to an unnamed company. just curious is Southland was the company.
Ahh, nope.

I am the product formulator/designer for everything unless otherwise specified (for example, I co-designed HEAT Stack with Par Deus.). Highly doubt we will ever bring in any outside talent or formulas...though I do have my eye on updating the Leptigen series.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any possibilities on the skincare line?
Flawless Skin Couture, including all of the products you love, are back on. I will be launching the brand on my own, so please be patient with the timeline and capacity. It won't be included (at this time...who knows what the future holds?) under the SPP umbrella.

chimeranD

Awards
Flawless Skin Couture, including all of the products you love, are back on. I will be launching the brand on my own, so please be patient with the timeline and capacity. It won't be included (at this time...who knows what the future holds?) under the SPP umbrella.
Thanks for clearing that up, the Genomyx guys had me kinda worried there thinking it was all done for. I'm sure you'll keep us all updated in that department too!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for clearing that up, the Genomyx guys had me kinda worried there thinking it was all done for. I'm sure you'll keep us all updated in that department too!
The Skin care line is the absolute dearest to my heart. Every product I developed came from my heart and I spent a huge amount of time on it. More than likely I will never make a dime from it, but while I'm still able I will make everything.

chimeranD

Awards
Great to hear, I'll be looking forward to it! I'm trying to ration the soaps I have left till whenever your fresh supply comes in.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its really cool how southland is just exploding now. love it

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Java Lather was in stock and I missed it. Stupid friends bachelor party. I believe this is an offense worthy of giving up the title of best man and never talking to this guy again.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
ETA on more stock??? I keep missing this stuff, and it's pissing me off...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be about 2 more weeks, just waiting for labels.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, just ship it to me in a plastic bag:) want me to PM you my CC#? Paypal? :)
Let me see if Southland can process a CC. I can always direct sell an unlabeled bottle for you.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The one and only original eviscerate is now at the planet for all those looking to get their summer shred on

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm...since a certain competitor wants to try and market a virtual copy (with some ingredients missing) of Eviscerate, and chose to do the douchey thing by mentioning my product by name, I will post the ingredient list. You make up your mind which is the original, superior product.

Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...since a certain competitor wants to try and market a virtual copy (with some ingredients missing) of Eviscerate, and chose to do the douchey thing by mentioning my product by name, I will post the ingredient list. You make up your mind which is the original, superior product.

Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%
You forgot the part where he mentions it dries much faster and smells much better...not cool...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You forgot the part where he mentions it dries much faster and smells much better...not cool...
I'm just trying not to call out names. I try to let my products speak for themselves, rather than negative-marketing by bashing other product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Lol you can't just try and copy Matt, leader of the Spot Reduction products :). onedoesnotsimply.jpeg copy Matt's innovations.
Link? I wanna rage haha

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just trying not to call out names. I try to let my products speak for themselves, rather than negative-marketing by bashing other product.
Agreed...thats how you should rep...not like a congressman campaign...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries, guys...this isn't a call to action. Just putting facts out there so people can decide where they would rather spend their money.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you can't just try and copy Matt, leader of the Spot Reduction products :). onedoesnotsimply.jpeg copy Matt's innovations.
Matt has many products that are already copied or in the near process of being copied. It's to be expected in the industry. You spend time researching and innovating, and then someone just tries to release damn near the same thing and call it new and improved. Supplements basics. I'm pretty sure he's used to it by now.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agreed...thats how you should rep...not like a congressman campaign...
You mean buying people over for your company by giving away around 10 logs without knowing about the supplements profile enough to answer some basic questions?
SPP>PP that's just from my consumer opinion
Agreed :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you all stocked up on Eviscerate and SMOLDER?

Obesity (Silver Spring). 2012 Jun 18. doi: 10.1038/oby.2012.166. [Epub ahead of print]
[h=1]Topical application of capsaicin reduces visceral adipose fat by affecting adipokine levels in high-fat diet (HFD)-induced obese mice.[/h]Lee GR, Shin MK, Yoon DJ, Kim AR, Park NW, Yu R, Han IS.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Medical Science, School of Medicine, University of Ulsan, Ulsan, Korea.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Visceral obesity contributes to the development of obesity-related disorders such as diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and fatty liver disease, as well as cardiovascular diseases. In this study, we determined whether topical application of capsaicin can reduce fat accumulation in visceral adipose tissues. We first observed that topical application of 0.075% capsaicin to male mice fed a high-fat diet significantly reduced weight gain and visceral fat. Fat cells were markedly smaller in the mesenteric and epididymal adipose tissues of mice treated with capsaicin cream. The capsaicin treatment also lowered serum levels of fasting glucose, total cholesterol, and triglycerides. Immunoblot analysis and RT-PCR revealed increased expression of adiponectin and other adipokines including PPARα, PPARvisfatin, and adipsin, but reduced expression of TNF- and IL-6. These results indicate that topical application of capsaicin to obese mice limits fat accumulation in adipose tissues and may reduce inflammation and increase insulin sensitivity.

PMID:22705836 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Are you all stocked up on Eviscerate and SMOLDER?

Obesity (Silver Spring). 2012 Jun 18. doi: 10.1038/oby.2012.166. [Epub ahead of print]
[h=1]Topical application of capsaicin reduces visceral adipose fat by affecting adipokine levels in high-fat diet (HFD)-induced obese mice.[/h]Lee GR, Shin MK, Yoon DJ, Kim AR, Park NW, Yu R, Han IS.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Medical Science, School of Medicine, University of Ulsan, Ulsan, Korea.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Visceral obesity contributes to the development of obesity-related disorders such as diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and fatty liver disease, as well as cardiovascular diseases. In this study, we determined whether topical application of capsaicin can reduce fat accumulation in visceral adipose tissues. We first observed that topical application of 0.075% capsaicin to male mice fed a high-fat diet significantly reduced weight gain and visceral fat. Fat cells were markedly smaller in the mesenteric and epididymal adipose tissues of mice treated with capsaicin cream. The capsaicin treatment also lowered serum levels of fasting glucose, total cholesterol, and triglycerides. Immunoblot analysis and RT-PCR revealed increased expression of adiponectin and other adipokines including PPARα, PPARvisfatin, and adipsin, but reduced expression of TNF- and IL-6. These results indicate that topical application of capsaicin to obese mice limits fat accumulation in adipose tissues and may reduce inflammation and increase insulin sensitivity.

PMID:22705836 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
You know I am :D! Good article Matt thanks!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still debating on either AA or Smolder.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This stuff has stimulants caffeine & yohimbe; i know it's a topical but have no experience with em.

Energy from this to be expected or not?
I don't want to take a pre work out and this and be all "jumpy".... Or before bed and be up all night.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff has stimulants caffeine & yohimbe; i know it's a topical but have no experience with em.

Energy from this to be expected or not?
I don't want to take a pre work out and this and be all "jumpy".... Or before bed and be up all night.
I wouldn't worry about that in the least bit. I haven't seen a bunch of increased energy in much of the feedback on the product. What time do you lift? I like to have it on for a while before working out/showering.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wouldn't worry about that in the least bit. I haven't seen a bunch of increased energy in much of the feedback on the product. What time do you lift? I like to have it on for a while before working out/showering.
Lift @ night.
So I applied it this AM though before work...
Probably be on for 8 hours. :(

Guess next time I'll do it before exercise and was it off...

Should the be used once per day?
What's best dosing and times?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lift @ night.
So I applied it this AM though before work...
Probably be on for 8 hours. :(

Guess next time I'll do it before exercise and was it off...

Should the be used once per day?
What's best dosing and times?
I usually lift at 7 PM and apply mine at 7 AM so no big deal there. I still heat up even if it's been on for 12 hours. You can dose twice per day if you want. Personally I don't as I don't like sleeping with it on, but for fastest results twice a day is probably the way to go. Also if you're going to get lucky I wouldn't want it on me either.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I usually lift at 7 PM and apply mine at 7 AM so no big deal there. I still heat up even if it's been on for 12 hours. You can dose twice per day if you want. Personally I don't as I don't like sleeping with it on, but for fastest results twice a day is probably the way to go. Also if you're going to get lucky I wouldn't want it on me either.
Thx.
Guess I'll only be applying it in the AM.
Burn isn't that crazy.