dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be the Q and A thread for Eviscerate SMOLDER. Many, if not all, of you are already familiar with the product. This is where we will update stock shipments and answer any questions you may have.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're looking strong to get a batch out in the next two weeks! SUMMER ABS, HERE WE COME!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should arrive at retailers the end of next week.

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
Subbing to this thread, great to hear that Smolder will live on. Been using for a while, favorite use is on arms/chest pre workout!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subed.. need to pick some up before I start my next contest prep with abliterate.

Mike

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you still doing the Eviscerate Smolder sale? I've been waiting to pick up 5-6 bottles.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stock didn't make it in time to NutraPlanet, but we will e having the sale in a week or so.

Parsnip

Awards
Matt, does using abliderate advanced and eviscerate smoulder every other day rather than daily have any negative impact on it's effects?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, does using abliderate advanced and eviscerate smoulder every other day rather than daily have any negative impact on it's effects?
It really depends....higher than normal stress levels, alcohol consumption etc will cause intermittent cortisol spikes - so you would be going back and forth with your fatloss from AA.

For SMOLDER, your off days will slow down your fatloss - but unless you are gorging yourself you won't really have any kind of daily rebound gain.

Parsnip

Awards
It really depends....higher than normal stress levels, alcohol consumption etc will cause intermittent cortisol spikes - so you would be going back and forth with your fatloss from AA.

For SMOLDER, your off days will slow down your fatloss - but unless you are gorging yourself you won't really have any kind of daily rebound gain.
Thanks for the advice. My only problem is I don't currently have the facilities to fully exfoliate daily, so I'm currently only applying them every-other-day when I have the chance to bathe and exfoliate fully. Do you think it would be wiser to apply daily despite lack of exfoliation rather than skip days?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While exfoliation is ideal, it's certainly not required.

Parsnip

Awards
While exfoliation is ideal, it's certainly not required.
Thanks for all the clarification Matt. One last thing - for Smoulder, during application I often get brown bitty lumps forming - sort of like when you rub your hands together after using PVA glue. It can't be dirt/residue as this even happens after showering. Is this normal, can I brush these lumps off when dried?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a combination of dead skin and the thickener, and doesn't affect potency.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the clarification Matt. One last thing - for Smoulder, during application I often get brown bitty lumps forming - sort of like when you rub your hands together after using PVA glue. It can't be dirt/residue as this even happens after showering. Is this normal, can I brush these lumps off when dried?
I get this all the time. Brush off and you're good to go.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it ok to hit a tanning booth with eviscerate on?? After a cardio session?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it ok to hit a tanning booth with eviscerate on?? After a cardio session?
Sure...but you will definitely feel it. Make sure and adjust your time down slightly at first.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eviscerate Smolder now at the Planet!

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Is eviscerate smolder twice a day over kill and not worth it? Or will the results be noticeable?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is eviscerate smolder twice a day over kill and not worth it? Or will the results be noticeable?
I think this is really up to the user. I know a lot of people have ran it both ways. Personally I settled on once a day, but that is partially because I don't like going to bed with it on (or more importantly my gal doesn't like me going to bed with it on.)

If you want the bottle to last longer I'd go once a day, but twice may yield quicker results. Don't know if that helps at all or not, but its my .02 :)

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
No it does. Thank you for the reply. I may try twice a day and see if the wife kicks me out of bed or not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 563
dsade Evomuse 100
dsade Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 63
dsade Evomuse 45