revamp question

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
hello, i just wanted to ask how much pregnenolone is in 1 cap of revamp. I would like to know cause i wouldn't like to go over 50mg pregnenolone per day. Please any rep can help with this ??

Ps: I have used reset ad before w great success and i was aware it had 25mg preg per cap but this product i dont know is it the same exact ingredients as reset ad?

Thanks

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
My apologies for the delayed response! I know I got back to you via PM but wanted to post the answer here anyway...25mg of pregnenolone per cap

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have some of this coming via a trade...

I'll have to take a look at this ingredient.
Any reason why you were concerned about the doseage op?

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I have some of this coming via a trade...

I'll have to take a look at this ingredient.
Any reason why you were concerned about the doseage op?
well im not sure but i was wondering if it was somehow suppressive, i kinda sounds like dhea but i havent researched enough, i think i once read it was a precursor to many hormones but i dont know for sure if is suppressive or not.

@southland .. do you know if pregnenolone is suppressive?? also, heard the licorine affects testosterone negatively is this fact of fiction??

thanks

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
well im not sure but i was wondering if it was somehow suppressive, i kinda sounds like dhea but i havent researched enough, i think i once read it was a precursor to many hormones but i dont know for sure if is suppressive or not.

@southland .. do you know if pregnenolone is suppressive?? also, heard the licorine affects testosterone negatively is this fact of fiction??

thanks
The short answer is neither are going to be suppressive at the dosages available in Revamp. I've seen a few of the studies about licorice lowering testosterone levels but if I remember correctly that was at 5-7 grams per day.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
The short answer is neither are going to suppressive at the dosages available in Revamp. I've seen a few of the studies about licorice lowering testosterone levels but if I remember correctly that was at 5-7 grams per day.
thanks, just being extra cautious here.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love revamp. waiting to use another bottle after my pct

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ southland

How often would you suggest using revamp?
Twice a year?

Could it be used with the following:

Hgh up, endosurge, recourse, ebol, lean xtreme

Thank you

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
@ southland

How often would you suggest using revamp?
Twice a year?

Could it be used with the following:

Hgh up, endosurge, recourse, ebol, lean xtreme

Thank you
Shouldn't be any issues at all....actually looks like a hell of a stack!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol it does doesn't it, but I Didnt mean all those at once, those r just potential things I could be using when I use the revamp. Theres no issues using pregnenolone with the hormone in lean x or taking revamp with hghup at bed?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smont Cycle Logs 4353
Supplements 4
Whacked Supplements 17
Whacked Supplements 0
Supplements 5