Metabolic Powder - extreme bloating, gas, constipation

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
As the title says, about 1 week into using this, I started noticing this...and after 2 weeks...I have stopped using it starting today and feel better already. Not sure yet if this is the culprit, but I hear rasberry ketones may not agree with everyone. What do you think? And is there as way to alleviate this...as I did note that I got leaner....but it's masked by my stomach being 2-3 inches bigger lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As the title says, about 1 week into using this, I started noticing this...and after 2 weeks...I have stopped using it starting today and feel better already. Not sure yet if this is the culprit, but I hear rasberry ketones may not agree with everyone. What do you think? And is there as way to alleviate this...as I did note that I got leaner....but it's masked by my stomach being 2-3 inches bigger lol.
As you said, effects people differently.
Bloating will occur in some.

Interestingly, DCP 2.0 bloated me but Metabolic Powder did not. I assumed it was the RK

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Garcinia Cambogia can also cause stomach discomfort, so the combination of the both RK and Garcinia Cambogia in Metabolic Powder could be an issue for some people.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How are you dosing the MP?
How many scoops/serves you having?

Chris

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
How are you dosing the MP?
How many scoops/serves you having?

Chris
Been dosing two scoops - twice a day. Sometimes empty stomach (like before training) or with or after food.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pls try and dose at 1 scoop ONLY per day with your meal you mentioned.

Starting at 1 scoop, you will be able to gauge the effect of the HCA. HCA can cause bloating for some users.

Let me know how that goes after a couple of days and slowly add a 2nd serve with the meal etc etc

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Pls try and dose at 1 scoop ONLY per day with your meal you mentioned.

Starting at 1 scoop, you will be able to gauge the effect of the HCA. HCA can cause bloating for some users.

Let me know how that goes after a couple of days and slowly add a 2nd serve with the meal etc etc
Ok.....gonna take a week off to getback to normal.....and to make this was the culprit...and then retry. Thanks for your response. Do you think scoop will have any effect. From what I recall....it calls for two scoops three to five times a day..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok.....gonna take a week off to getback to normal.....and to make this was the culprit...and then retry. Thanks for your response. Do you think scoop will have any effect. From what I recall....it calls for two scoops three to five times a day..
Wow!. I think you may have found the problem!. That's way too much!. I just looked it up, your dosing is way off!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The effect dose is 4 scoops per day but I know Zach and I dose it higher.

As you are having issues, I would rather you start at 1 scoop and increase every 3 to 4 days and see where that takes you.

I will say that most people advocate that more is not always better but with MP, it's actually better the more you use.

Please keep me updated on your progress and please do not hesitate to contact me via PMs.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never tried Metabolic Powder.

Chris said he would hook me up but he didn't...

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Wow!. I think you may have found the problem!. That's way too much!. I just looked it up, your dosing is way off!
Bud.....the dose is 2 scoops up to 8 tomes a day pet the back of the container. Where are you getting your information....I was onmy taking 2 servings a day..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bud.....the dose is 2 scoops up to 8 tomes a day pet the back of the container. Where are you getting your information....I was onmy taking 2 servings a day..
I read the label information on Nutraplanet.

Add 2 scoops into any batter or into an already seasoned meal (ie; Chili) Pre workout: Dose 2 scoops 45-60 minutes prior to activity. To enhance your results stack with Recompadrol and Adipose Annihilation V2

Cheat day dosing: Drink 2 scoops in a flavored beverage every 3-5 hours. Do NOT exceed 8 servings in a 24 hour period.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutraplanet information is incorrect?
It's not incorrect, the FDA won't allow us to label that amount of usage. We can say it, but cannot market our product that way. Slightly confusing but in the end, just dose 2 scoops 2 times per day or if doing a cheat, dose accordingly.

For the OP, just start low as advised.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Nutraplanet information is incorrect?
Well, seems that 2 scoops = 1 serving and you can take that up to 8 times a day or every 3-5 hours. Confusing for sure. Either way, I was taking 2-4 scoops a day.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, seems that 2 scoops = 1 serving and you can take that up to 8 times a day or every 3-5 hours. Confusing for sure. Either way, I was taking 2-4 scoops a day.
True. Take 1 scoop (1/2 serve)