Recompadrol first run!!

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
i'm going to start Recompadrol in the next months for a bulking phase, so, just to be sure, is it good in this kind or it's better for cutting?? And, i haven't seen any post regarding the pump effects of it, is it better than other GDAs containing Norvaline 100mg??? I'm asking because i've used Glycobol, Slin Sane and Slin Sane v2 in the past year with awesome results, but, i'm ready now to turn into the best one...
Thanks a lot.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi guys,
i'm going to start Recompadrol in the next months for a bulking phase, so, just to be sure, is it good in this kind or it's better for cutting?? And, i haven't seen any post regarding the pump effects of it, is it better than other GDAs containing Norvaline 100mg??? I'm asking because i've used Glycobol, Slin Sane and Slin Sane v2 in the past year with awesome results, but, i'm ready now to turn into the best one...
Thanks a lot.
Firstly, thanks for the support.

Recompadrol is great on a bulk. 2caps each 30g carbs.

Secondly, to keep it simple, it does not produce a pump per se but does help you feel "fuller" without bloat. If looking for a pump you can add in 500mg to 1g agmatine pre workout.

Nitrates also work well with recompadrol.

Any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the answer bro!! I'll keep u updated when i'll start to take it.
Regards.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
No probs.

Anytime

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App