Recompadrol and AAv2 dosage?

johnk271

Awards
How should i dose them?
6:30am wake up.
7am 5 mile run.
8am protein smoothie with banana and cup blueberries.
930-1130am weight training with 20-30 mins cardio at the end.
1130amprotein shake.
1230am 8oz meat (chicken, fish, steak) and veggies.
330pm 8oz meat and veggies.
7pm 8oz meat and veggies.
I also throw in walnuts and almond butter here and there as snacks but that is my average day. So how should i dose?
Im also taking AST R ALA first thing in the morning, again pre workout, and before bed.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How should i dose them?
7am 5 mile run.
1130amprotein shake.
I also throw in walnuts and almond butter here and there as snacks but that is my average day. So how should i dose?
Im also taking AST R ALA first thing in the morning, again pre workout, and before bed.
8am meal 2 recompadrol
9 30am 2 aav2
12 30pm 2 recompadrol
330pm 1 aav2
700 pm 1 recompadrol 1 aav2

Pre bed 1 Recomp 2 aav2

Take doses 30 min pre meal

You can try adding another 2 caps aav2 and one Recomp pre prerun

johnk271

Awards
what will the recomp do pre run? and will the aav2 keep me awake taking it before bed?

also what other things might u recommend for a cut? I am 20 years old 5'9, 190 lbs between 12-13% BF last time i checked. (could be lower than that now)

johnk271

Awards
Also since i know someone will ask, my macros are about 2300-2500 cals a day
250g pro
150g carb
80g fat

Also taking a multi vit, fish oil, zma pre bed, Con Cret, and Hybrid NO

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what will the recomp do pre run? and will the aav2 keep me awake taking it before bed?

also what other things might u recommend for a cut? I am 20 years old 5'9, 190 lbs between 12-13% BF last time i checked. (could be lower than that now)
Increase fat burning

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

As far as other stuff. I am using oep and compound 20 having great results

johnk271

Awards
Alright ill throw in oep or another stim fat burner. Thanks!

sideshowdoc

Awards
No prob. I have a log going in usp forum

I'm enjoying it
Is the initial 3-5 days 1 cap dosing to help the body adjust to the ingredients and prevent and gi problems, then increase to 2 aftewards?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the initial 3-5 days 1 cap dosing to help the body adjust to the ingredients and prevent and gi problems, then increase to 2 aftewards?
Yes sir.

I can take 2 on empty no problem. 3 depending. 4 only with a meal

johnk271

Awards
Loving AAV2 so far. Makes me super hot and i sweat like crazy. Even seems to be giving me energy pre workout too which is nice but when i take my pre bed dose i sleep like a baby. Sometimes wake up sweaty tho. Only been taking it since wednesday and ive had a cheat meal the last 2 days in a row which is pissing me off because i never fall off the wagon 2 days in a row like that.

How long before meals am i supposed to be taking recompadrol? And is it okay to take r ala with it? I dont seem to notice too much of a difference from the recompadrol yet so maybe im taking it wrong?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol. 30 minutes before a meal take with 600 mg ALL eight or 300 mg r ala

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the reason we do not offer samples for the recompadrol. You won't really feel it per sé.

If you take 2 caps with about 50 G protein 120g carbs and a little fat. Then workout 2 hrs later you will have great pumps some even notice vascularity

But pre bed dosing you notice your a tad drier. Overall most feel less bloat after a meal as well. The main thing is the addition will block some calories through specific mechanisms that inhibit the uptake of glucose

johnk271

Awards
My r ala comes in 200mg pills so thats what ive been dosing at. And i did notice my muscles felt fulled after my cheat meals more than normal with the recompadrol but still felt a bit bloated. Could be the salt too tho

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends on the food you eat

But cheats bloat you anyway. May be less with recompadrol.

I only bloat with very dense food

johnk271

Awards
Honestly i think i over reacted a little last night because i was mad about my second cheat in 2 days. I do feel and look a lot better than i normally do after a cheat..wow im pretty impressed

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad to hear it man

Stock up on aav2. Once nutra is out it's gone for a bit due to me having trouble finding the raws

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Honestly i think i over reacted a little last night because i was mad about my second cheat in 2 days. I do feel and look a lot better than i normally do after a cheat..wow im pretty impressed
It's quiet a nifty stack.
Aav2 keeps me dry. I take 2 pre bed and it is awesome.nice to see a vein or 2 in lower abs when waking up

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

johnk271

Awards
How much time do u think i have before they sell out??

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea honestly. I will be contacting them tomorrow.

johnk271

Awards
ok ive got a question, the first week i was on this stack i noticed i was getting leaner, but now with no changes in diet/exercise i feel like im gaining fat. especially in the chest and lower abs. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
ok ive got a question, the first week i was on this stack i noticed i was getting leaner, but now with no changes in diet/exercise i feel like im gaining fat. especially in the chest and lower abs. Has anyone else ever experienced this?
How are you dosing the stack?
Too much HCA can cause water retention and give that appearance.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When youvcease the dosing you will be leaner. Also I would highly recommend I creasing your water intake

johnk271

Awards
It definitely feels like im retaining water and i already drink about 1.5 gallons a day.

I dose aav2. 2 in the morning empty stomach, 2 pre workout, if its a two a day i dose another 2 preworkout and then 2 pre bed. So i take 6-8 caps a day. With recompadrol i do 2 before every carb containing meal. 6-8 caps a day

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Water retention relates to hca ability for glycogen storage.

It will go away. It's similar to the way tta works in that you retain water and then upon cessation water is dropped

Also you could just be a little flat

List your diet.

johnk271

Awards
What do u mean by flat? And i listed my diet/training earlier in this thread

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How should i dose them?
7am 5 mile run.
1130amprotein shake.
Flat...
You need a carb up once a week to fuel the glycogen stores especially doing marathon Cardio lol...
You want a BBers physique or Marathon runners physique? Shorten up to 2mil but sprint based work, carbs POST weights (small portion of yams to refuel)
Keep banana after the 7am sprints with protein. Every 1 day a week, up carbs to 40% and have 2 recompadrol prior to each carb up meal.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

johnk271

Awards
And continue to take recompadrol everyday even low carb days correct?

johnk271

Awards
Also i forgot to add that i eat almond butter as well usually after a meal. No more than 3 tbsp a day though. Sometimes i splurge and do 4 ?

johnk271

Awards
Sorry to make another post but i didnt mean to put a ? At the end of my last

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry to make another post but i didnt mean to put a ? At the end of my last
That's an extra 50g fat...hmmm you MAY BE OVEREATING bud...
Recompadrol on all low carb at 1 cap

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

johnk271

Awards
3 tbsp is 27g of fat and ive been doing that forever and only the last week i feel like ive gained. But it really feels and looks like water retention to me. When will that go away? Or will it?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
3 tbsp is 27g of fat and ive been doing that forever and only the last week i feel like ive gained. But it really feels and looks like water retention to me. When will that go away? Or will it?
What's your exact dosing schedule?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

johnk271

Awards
6:30am 2 aav2
9am 2 aav2
(If second workout 2aav2 around 5pm)
2 aav2 pre bed.

Recompadrol im taking 2 before each carb containing meal. So breakfast, lunch around noon, and dinner at 630-7

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
6:30am 2 aav2
9am 2 aav2
(If second workout 2aav2 around 5pm)
2 aav2 pre bed.

Recompadrol im taking 2 before each carb containing meal. So breakfast, lunch around noon, and dinner at 630-7
Drop down to 1 aav2 meaning 3 a day for 2 weeks and see if that helps. Your body might be sensitive to HCA and its potentials as Zach explained before.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly thinkbitbhas to do with carbohydrate intake. I feel the same way until I carb up. Flat and soft and watery