Reconstruction of the King: RECOMPADROL

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys i have some potentially bad news for the recompadrol lovers, but possible good news for them as well.

Recompadrol price continues to go up despite my purchases getting bigger. This means i will no longer be able to bring it to you at a price id like to see you get it for.

So thus the reconstruction, making it more selective, and more approachable for those against VS.

There will be removals of a few ingredients with substitution of another. going back to the alpha version i was using before deciding on the now well known formula of recompadrol.

BUT production hasnt started i need to put together my formula in my generator to see the price. So now is your chance to make it even better..... give me your input on mimetics what everyone likes to see.

Thanks guys and sorry for inconvienence

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright guys i have some potentially bad news for the recompadrol lovers, but possible good news for them as well.

Recompadrol price continues to go up despite my purchases getting bigger. This means i will no longer be able to bring it to you at a price id like to see you get it for.

So thus the reconstruction, making it more selective, and more approachable for those against VS.

There will be removals of a few ingredients with substitution of another. going back to the alpha version i was using before deciding on the now well known formula of recompadrol.

BUT production hasnt started i need to put together my formula in my generator to see the price. So now is your chance to make it even better..... give me your input on mimetics what everyone likes to see.

Thanks guys and sorry for inconvienence
This brings an unhappy face...
Bitter melon?
Will aminoguide be taken out?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If people really like it they will pay more for the way it is. You're just changing because it will cost more if the same ingredients are used?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
These things we do think about but we want people to afford it.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If people really like it they will pay more for the way it is. You're just changing because it will cost more if the same ingredients are used?
I'd like to redo it and make this one more " selective" if you will.

I may change the name. However te OG recompadrol will be back it's just not going to any time until price drops

But I will have something selective that increases uptake into the muscle cells and greatly reducing the uptake into adipose cells or increasing lipolysis in mature fat cells and reducing the amount of mature adipocytrs formed

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to redo it and make this one more " selective" if you will.

I may change the name. However te OG recompadrol will be back it's just not going to any time until price drops

But I will have something selective that increases uptake into the muscle cells and greatly reducing the uptake into adipose cells or increasing lipolysis in mature fat cells and reducing the amount of mature adipocytrs formed

Sir with all your respect you know what exactly do ;)

Bitter Melon squeezes the fat out of fat cells

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2911406/pdf/1472-6882-10-34.pdf

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Na-rala; even if this goes against what you originally wanted. I think more of us body builders use it than those on thyroid medication. Know your customers.

400mg Methoxyisoflavone; Increases protein & nitrogen retention, promotes lean muscle growth, while reducing fat tissue.

4-hydroxyisoleucine; Seems to be some resent talk about this and a company who may be looking at it.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Na-rala; even if this goes against what you originally wanted. I think more of us body builders use it than those on thyroid medication. Know your customers.

400mg Methoxyisoflavone; Increases protein & nitrogen retention, promotes lean muscle growth, while reducing fat tissue.

4-hydroxyisoleucine; Seems to be some resent talk about this and a company who may be looking at it.
Thinking about it. Even adding it in may make it more expensive.

4-oh is unreasonably expensive

Methoxyflavone haven't thought about but probably not

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Berberine?

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
Thinking about it. Even adding it in may make it more expensive.

4-oh is unreasonably expensive

Methoxyflavone haven't thought about but probably not
Doesn't methoxyflavone have estrogenic properties?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright update:

since stock is INCREDIBLY LOW, im eating the cost a bit to bring this out until i find a BANABA/COROSOLIC ACID replacement.

Since ive yet to test and like a new design, the OG will be available for the same price at retailers. However cost on my site will go up 3 dollars and you will still get the buy 3 get one freee... when stock is available. New batch should be 5 weeks.

THIS WILL INCLUDE NUTRAPLANET VERY SOON.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats on getting picked back up at Nutra. You guys deserve it, and should see an increase in sales.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
alright update:

since stock is INCREDIBLY LOW, im eating the cost a bit to bring this out until i find a BANABA/COROSOLIC ACID replacement.

Since ive yet to test and like a new design, the OG will be available for the same price at retailers. However cost on my site will go up 3 dollars and you will still get the buy 3 get one freee... when stock is available. New batch should be 5 weeks.

THIS WILL INCLUDE NUTRAPLANET VERY SOON.
I know you could pull it off. Goof work son.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks Nutra.

and thank to all who showed their support!!!

We're BACK BABAY

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you could pull it off. Goof work son.
took what you said to heart, because i love the product and it is a winning formula.

Banaba is the main reason for all issues, blah

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Sad to see you take the hit EBF, hope we pull thru this fine.

A

aahmed

Awards
no man dont change the formula!!! the formula the way it is now works!.... and works well for me :(

A

aahmed

Awards
and you should get yourself up on smartpowders too.. they sell slinsane... they i think sell glycobol... you should spread out ur sales man... but dont change the formula its such a great product.......... God sent really :(

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
and you should get yourself up on smartpowders too.. they sell slinsane... they i think sell glycobol... you should spread out ur sales man... but dont change the formula its such a great product.......... God sent really :(
Thanks bud.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

A

aahmed

Awards
Keep the currrent recompadrol formula for recompadrol... but if you're making a new product make something alternative to aav2.. because for me no matter how many methods, dosages, etc.. I tried... aav2 does not work... it makes me feel too hot like when i did dnp but without the dnp fat loss .. lol... and it makes me SO FLAT... it does have a dieuretic effect BUT being SO FLAT... looks horrible, i get weak, etc.. i tried low dosing i tried higher dosing, all the same... i tried before with recompadrol and even with recompadrol no pumps.. whatever is in aav2 was causing me these issues... and u remember i bought directly from you a full pack of 12 lol i have a stack of them collecting dust :p I tried just last week also to use aav2 but no its not for me :(

recompadrol is king... i just ordered two bottles from nutra.. usually i order in bulk from u 6-12 at a time.. but im low on $$$.. but need dat der recompadrol :) I was REALLY dissapointed about hearing ur gonna change the formula....

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man

Yea it's the hca in there. Sometimes need more water salt and carbs. I get the same way. I offset it with 2 caps natty v 3x a day

I'm oos of everything FDA customs are ****ing me

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
will they be doing something about the gi issues, I had to stop taking it cause I was burping farting and ungodly constipated, anyone else have these issues or am I just that unlucky guy

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No issues on this side. Been on it for 8 weeks. However I did ease into it with 1 pill per a meal for the first few days. When I ran it in September stacked with Anabeta I was constipated all day by week 2, but it died down after about a week and I was pooping normal again. Could have been all the extra food I was eating though. Either way, the rest of my past runs with Recompadrol caused no issues.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will they be doing something about the gi issues, I had to stop taking it cause I was burping farting and ungodly constipated, anyone else have these issues or am I just that unlucky guy
That's usually not the case

Increase water content and reduce gluten intake. It should help immensely. Also try and get in at least 4-6 cups of some green vegetable a day

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty bad about getting in my veggies

A

aahmed

Awards
Just wanted to say I got three more bottles since i got the 6 from u in the beginning of the year. Been killing it and love your product man... will be ordering more next month another 6 probably. Got the wife on it too lol.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to say I got three more bottles since i got the 6 from u in the beginning of the year. Been killing it and love your product man... will be ordering more next month another 6 probably. Got the wife on it too lol.
Thanks for the support brother!!! Really appreciate it!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Direct correlation between fibre intake (preferably through whole food-greens) and fowel bowel lol

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App