Reconstruction of the King: RECOMPADROL

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. No issues on this side. Been on it for 8 weeks. However I did ease into it with 1 pill per a meal for the first few days. When I ran it in September stacked with Anabeta I was constipated all day by week 2, but it died down after about a week and I was pooping normal again. Could have been all the extra food I was eating though. Either way, the rest of my past runs with Recompadrol caused no issues.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    will they be doing something about the gi issues, I had to stop taking it cause I was burping farting and ungodly constipated, anyone else have these issues or am I just that unlucky guy
    That's usually not the case

Increase water content and reduce gluten intake. It should help immensely. Also try and get in at least 4-6 cups of some green vegetable a day
    •   

3. I am pretty bad about getting in my veggies

4. Just wanted to say I got three more bottles since i got the 6 from u in the beginning of the year. Been killing it and love your product man... will be ordering more next month another 6 probably. Got the wife on it too lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    Just wanted to say I got three more bottles since i got the 6 from u in the beginning of the year. Been killing it and love your product man... will be ordering more next month another 6 probably. Got the wife on it too lol.
    Thanks for the support brother!!! Really appreciate it!

6. Direct correlation between fibre intake (preferably through whole food-greens) and fowel bowel lol

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

Similar Forum Threads

1. My lifts at the Pro King of the Bench 2008 (Video)
    By Cub in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:41 PM
  2. Red Sox Nation new king of the road
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 12:04 PM
  3. The King Of "beer Pong" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 12:54 PM
  4. WFA King of the Streets Countdown Video