RECOMPADROL HAS ARRIVED!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys!

Recompadrol is BACK!!!!! The WAIT IS OVER

In the EBF Store for now only. We will be shipping to retailers in the next few days

UK shipment will go out tomorrow or wednesday to the retailer.

For all CANADA and UK residents, if your interested PLEASE EMAIL me. This way we can work something out for you!

For a LIMITED TIME there will be a BUY 3 get 1 FREE.

Maintain your lean for the summer with the Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal!!!! (this will not show up in cart, it will be sent automatically)

Thanks for your continued support everyone!

sprintstar01

Awards
Finally! I need this to run my Leangain bulk!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
bump bump bump , bump to the top! King of GDA's , and mighty offer at hand!

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
got an email that I'm getting the first of the new labels ... must.have.drol.now.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got an email that I'm getting the first of the new labels ... must.have.drol.now.
Yes. It's going in the mail tomorrow morning.

Post up a pic of the bottle when you get it. Are you going I loft?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man the new labels are BAD ASS!!!!

Love the new look for the labeling. looks awesome on a big screen ;)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Promo still on? 3+1

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose are people using for bulking?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't seem to find this stuff anywhere now. Are there any retailers still carrying it? Or even the EBF store?

How about AAv2?

DJ

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Can't seem to find this stuff anywhere now. Are there any retailers still carrying it? Or even the EBF store?

How about AAv2?

DJ
Its still in the EBF store bro :p! Buy 3 get 1 free!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its still in the EBF store bro :p! Buy 3 get 1 free!
Aha!!! My ****ty phone browser had difficulty opening that website.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Taking 6 caps a day on my next cycle. Boom.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
First time trying this product. I've been taking 1 cap about 20min before each meal and 2 before my big cheat meal on the weekends. Amazingly I'm still dropping weight and I'm not changing my lifting or cardio regimen. Girlfriend is jealous because she's knocking out extra cardio just to maintain after our cheat meals. This stuff is great!!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
First time trying this product. I've been taking 1 cap about 20min before each meal and 2 before my big cheat meal on the weekends. Amazingly I'm still dropping weight and I'm not changing my lifting or cardio regimen. Girlfriend is jealous because she's knocking out extra cardio just to maintain after our cheat meals. This stuff is great!!

That's Recompadrol for you man :) It's "the king" for a reason!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 weeker. 125mg transdermal test, 30mg trans tren, 20mg dbol, at least 6 caps recompadrol, a sh!tload of meat, carbs and whey per day.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered me some recompadrol. Though I've probably gone through 4 bottles or so. Gonna make a nice stack with some anabeta. You need to be carried by more retailers, and an alternative version with some na-rala would be awesome....Send me free product!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've called np about this several times.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woot!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just popped 2 post workout + an anabeta cap. Feel like I didn't even eat my 650 cals. Stomachs gonna be a ****ing black hole this month. BRB; eating some more.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long does the "window" last once you've popped the pills? I know it says 20min prior to eating... But how long do the pills stay effective for me to keep.stuffing my face full of carbies?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long does the "window" last once you've popped the pills? I know it says 20min prior to eating... But how long do the pills stay effective for me to keep.stuffing my face full of carbies?
I personally never wait longer than 45 min to an hour before eating. But I'm a little crazy.

Half life is around 4-6 hours.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do continuous stuffing (grazing) like you would do at parties just pop one ever 60 min like me lol.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL "grazing" haha. Well alright then sounds like I'm OK. Every once in awhile I'll pop the pills and then I get distracted and forget to eat within that 20-30 minutes post-popping and I get super paranoid about it :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I personally never wait longer than 45 min to an hour before eating. But I'm a little crazy.

Half life is around 4-6 hours.
45 is my sweet mark

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
If you do continuous stuffing (grazing) like you would do at parties just pop one ever 60 min like me lol.
Doing warrior diet here I eat all my meals in a 4 hours window and I do the same,
I take the first dose 30 min before my first meal and then 1 or 2 cps every hour,
last dose being pre bed