AAv2 Questions

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47
    Let us know how you like it when you start guys!
    For sure.


  2. Today is the day... Counting the minutes until 11am when the mailman knocks on the door with a present!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mycavyisslow
    Today is the day... Counting the minutes until 11am when the mailman knocks on the door with a present!
    Dd you receive it?

  4. I did, I shot you a few emails about it. Day 1 was awesome! Had a warm feeling all day and haven't sweat like I did during my workout in a long time... Can't wait to see the changes over the next few weeks. A+ so far from me!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mycavyisslow
    I did, I shot you a few emails about it. Day 1 was awesome! Had a warm feeling all day and haven't sweat like I did during my workout in a long time... Can't wait to see the changes over the next few weeks. A+ so far from me!
    Start up a log man.
    We will watch and see magic.happen!!!

    Thanks for tge support. Muchly appreciated
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. Working on it... Scared I will forget with travel for work and pregnant wife at home... Will try my hardest.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mycavyisslow
    Working on it... Scared I will forget with travel for work and pregnant wife at home... Will try my hardest.
    Any updates man?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Subbed for some good info. My AAv2 should arrive tomorrow (along with recomp). I will hold off using AAv2 for about a month when I start my next cut, but looking forward to.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026
    Subbed for some good info. My AAv2 should arrive tomorrow (along with recomp). I will hold off using AAv2 for about a month when I start my next cut, but looking forward to.
    I switched to a recomp with aav2 recompadrol and natty v. Working very well

  10. Still feel great on it, down 1.5 lbs, haven't checked bf. taking aav2 2x3 and recompadrol 2x3 and so far so good. I'm stacking it with activate Xtreme/ triazole / and the new liquid T911(epi andro).

  11. Loving my aav2 run. Finished one bottle, starting the 2nd one this weekend. My recomp came in this week and I'm looking forward to excelerate my fat burning potential. I've noticed a good leaning effect so far and 1 loop on the belt so far. Also been notice people seem to be noticing my physique has change by the way way I'm seeing their eyes float around me. Had a few verbal complements as well. Over all I like the way I feel with these supplements. I believe they will be a staple for me. Noticed a really better work out as well. No need for pre work out at this point.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Loving my aav2 run. Finished one bottle, starting the 2nd one this weekend. My recomp came in this week and I'm looking forward to excelerate my fat burning potential. I've noticed a good leaning effect so far and 1 loop on the belt so far. Also been notice people seem to be noticing my physique has change by the way way I'm seeing their eyes float around me. Had a few verbal complements as well. Over all I like the way I feel with these supplements. I believe they will be a staple for me. Noticed a really better work out as well. No need for pre work out at this point.
    Awesome

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  13. Well I am at the middle of the bottle, did not change my lifting routine, same calories, I have to be honest, is not working, save your money guys and buy something else

  14. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72
    Well I am at the middle of the bottle, did not change my lifting routine, same calories, I have to be honest, is not working, save your money guys and buy something else
    How are you dosing it. Let's see if we can't make this second half of the bottle work for you

  15. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72
    Well I am at the middle of the bottle, did not change my lifting routine, same calories, I have to be honest, is not working, save your money guys and buy something else
    As Zach said, pm us or via thread the schedule, what you took it with, how you took it.

    Many variances can make a big diff.
    How has your sleep been? Stress levels.

    There may be underlying issues at hand man
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. I am taking 3 caps first thing in the morning with 1 cap of recompadrol, second dose in the afternoon, and also taking 6 bromo to help dry out.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72
    I am taking 3 caps first thing in the morning with 1 cap of recompadrol, second dose in the afternoon, and also taking 6 bromo to help dry out.
    Need to break up the dosing.

    Caps pre training or.pre food then 90mins after will help "waste" calories.

    I.would use erase pro.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I am taking 3 caps first thing in the morning with 1 cap of recompadrol, second dose in the afternoon, and also taking 6 bromo to help dry out.
    You don't notice any visible effects from either or just the AAv2?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    You don't notice any visible effects from either or just the AAv2?
    Nope, none, nada.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72

    Nope, none, nada.
    There is a reason why.
    I'm going to point towards a cortisol / stress issue or the way it was dosed.

    I may be direct, but the info has been somewhat vague Rob.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Nope, none, nada.
    I have been looking into these. What else have you tried which gave better results?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    I have been looking into these. What else have you tried which gave better results?
    Fat smack, oxyelite, TTA 500 etc with better results

  23. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72

    Fat smack, oxyelite, TTA 500 etc with better results
    Stims.
    Hmmm...less diuretic effect without caffeine.

    Take 1 cap pre 1 90mins post.
    Repeat at lunch and same at dinner.
    Take 2 pre bed
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. Thanks every one for the recommended, but I am going to Hot SPRINGS Arkansas and need to dry out, going back to the other stack and I will finish the bottle later.

  25. I am up 4 pounds but down 2% bf from last time I checked. Loving the stack I'm currently running. Will be running it with no end in sight. It is probably H2O as I'm still in a caloric deficit so I'm pretty sure I'm not just packing on pounds without justification.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Time to shred up with AAv2!
    By JonRubio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 04:00 PM
  2. Get ready for the summer with AAv2
    By RecompMan in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 02:32 PM
  3. ETA of when recompadrol and AAv2?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Log in
Log in