AAv2 Questions

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started AAv2 today
Plan is to take 3 caps TWICE daily (for now)

Took 3 caps on empty stomach at 5am

1) Had some heart burn. :( I am one of those guys that can eat anything
and arely ever get heart burn.

2) Why cant I take this at night?
I imagine it's due to the Rauwolscine Serpentina?
If so, how many MG of this is there per 3 caps?
Is Rauwolscine Serpentina as potent as Rauwolscine HCl?
What's the difference?
Half Life?

Thanks!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Started AAv2 today
Plan is to take 3 caps TWICE daily (for now)

Took 3 caps on empty stomach at 5am

1) Had some heart burn. :( I am one of those guys that can eat anything
and arely ever get heart burn.

2) Why cant I take this at night?
I imagine it's due to the Rauwolscine Serpentina?
If so, how many MG of this is there per 3 caps?
Is Rauwolscine Serpentina as potent as Rauwolscine HCl?
What's the difference?
Half Life?

Thanks!

Would you rather me start a thread?

Thanks!
hey brother :)
I let the boss chime in on the second but about the heartburn, it happened to me a coupla times
if the caps open half way thru, it happened with some other sups as well (like Ala, damn that one's bad..)
You probably notices the caps can get "spicy" when you put them in your mouth due to some residue powder
on 'em I guess, it doesn't bother me lol but I learned to put water in my mouth first, then caps :)

I take it with fish oil or a sip of coconut milk and never experienced that again. I like you take 3cps at the time on empty

As for taking it at night, I do take my last 3cps at night-ish, all good for me

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup buddy

The directions advise against taking at night and I'm a light sleeper already so I plan to follow this suggestion.

I can't take the AAv2 with any fats (or food) as the directions explicitly state to take on an empty stomach and I want to give this product a fair shake.

hey brother :)
I let the boss chime in on the second but about the heartburn, it happened to me a coupla times
if the caps open half way thru, it happened with some other sups as well (like Ala, damn that one's bad..)
You probably notices the caps can get "spicy" when you put them in your mouth due to some residue powder
on 'em I guess, it doesn't bother me lol but I learned to put water in my mouth first, then caps :)

I take it with fish oil or a sip of coconut milk and never experienced that again. I like you take 3cps at the time on empty

As for taking it at night, I do take my last 3cps at night-ish, all good for me

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man. The heart burn will go away if taken with some fish oil ( it'll aid absorption)

As for the empty stomach. There's so much I wanted on the label but couldnt fit.

It'll still be given a fair shake.

It was me t for 2 caps 3x a day for ease of labeling and to get the 1 mg capsaicinoids in the 2 capsules.

As far as the difference. It's extracted to rausine hcl 30%.

In 2 capsules there's as much as 1 cap alpha burn.

Again. It wasn't ment for 3 caps 2x a day. This is because capsaicinoid dose is high. Drop to 2 capsules. And go 3x a day. It'll work just the same

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda confused by reply. LOL.

Do I NEED to take on emplty stomach?
What if it's consumed with meals? Some/most supps' become more bioavailable with foods; most notably fats.

Drop to 2 capsules. And go 3x a day. It'll work just the same
Thanks man ;)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda confused by reply. LOL.

Do I NEED to take on emplty stomach?
What if it's consumed with meals? Some/most supps' become more bioavailable with foods; most notably fats.

Thanks man ;)
Sorry been answering on iPhone.

It works best on empty. However the meals won't effect it you it can waste calories that way and keep up a pump.

You can do 1 cap pre and 2 post if you want to do if that way.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it. thanks

I have been noticing an increased in hunger (I would have assumed a decrease based on ingredients)

Thoughts?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got it. thanks

I have been noticing an increased in hunger (I would have assumed a decrease based on ingredients)

Thoughts?
Maybe a decrease in blood sugar?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it. thanks

Thoughts?
Can be from better digestion by capsaicin. Should go away with after meal dosings. Pre meal dosings seem to do that to me aswell

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe a decrease in blood sugar?
Certainly a plausible theory. No clue

Can be from better digestion by capsaicin. Should go away with after meal dosings. Pre meal dosings seem to do that to me aswell
Capsaicin should decrease appetite. So perhaps there is something else causing this?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should lower appetite. However, when taken before a meal it can aid digestion making you hungry after. This is what I've notices. The has should increase serotonin and decrease hunger.

The effect will take about. Week to build up.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok - will keep u posted

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much leaner u lookin to get. Your lookin damn lean now.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The avatar was me at ~9-10%. Im sitting at 11-12% right now. Never got rid of the winter blubber :(

For someone like me that caries all his fat in his midsection, that + 2% is significant

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya. Happens to me. Your more muscular then myself.

But I'm fairly lean

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I'm really enjoying my AAV2. My stomach is way flatter than ever and veins are more noticeable when cold,pulled the belt up one notch so far. Mild appetite during the day, but I get hungrier past 6 pm. Dinner is my last meal. Almost done first bottle and doing 6 a day.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really enjoying my AAV2. My stomach is way flatter than ever and veins are more noticeable when cold,pulled the belt up one notch so far. Mild appetite during the day, but I get hungrier past 6 pm. Dinner is my last meal. Almost done first bottle and doing 6 a day.
This is great to hear. Were you asking progress pictures throughout the month? If so. Would you mind posting them?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! ;)

Describe dosing: 2 caps x 3 doses/day OR 3 caps x 2 doses/day AND if you are ingesting w/or w/o food.
Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your body fat percentage, Mission old buddy?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Nice! ;)

Describe dosing: 2 caps x 3 doses/day OR 3 caps x 2 doses/day AND if you are ingesting w/or w/o food.
Thanks
2 caps 3 times a day. No food. Fish oil only. Mornings are a little ruff with AVV2 for some reasons but later doses are easier to tolerate.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
What is your body fat percentage, Mission old buddy?
What's up Ben, My best friend from the Uk. I'm all about the mirror and clothing and the way people that check it. I really don't know what my body fat is at this point. I judge the way I feel and look. But I definitely like this supplement. I've tried a lot and this one is best to date. I gonna post here and there because that's just my style. Pics could be on the forecast for sure based on what I'm feeling for sure. Can't wait to try ABE:)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thx!

2 caps 3 times a day. No food. Fish oil only. Mornings are a little ruff with AVV2 for some reasons but later doses are easier to tolerate.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
This is great to hear. Were you asking progress pictures throughout the month? If so. Would you mind posting them?
I might consider it. Never crazy about posting half naked pics of me...... Will see how it goes. Is recomprodrol available yet?Got my cricket card ready? I want to stake this before it's too late?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Is recomprodrol available yet?Got my cricket card ready? I want to stake this before it's too late?
Recompadrol pre-orders are being taken now re EBF website. It should be ready to ship out early next week.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Glad you responded. I was beginning to rage;). Been reading about it for so long thought I going lose my opportunity!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay. Glad you responded. I was beginning to rage;). Been reading about it for so long thought I going lose my opportunity!
Very happy to have your support. Thanks again

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries LOL Zach's a good guy - he wouldn't leave ya hangin' :D

~Rosie~

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
No worries LOL Zach's a good guy - he wouldn't leave ya hangin' :D

~Rosie~
EBF is making into my favorites so far with AAV2. Looking toward to recomp. I have so many idea's about stacking this line with others I might have to get a part time job!

mycavyisslow

Awards
NY here, so glad my order had such a short trip to my house!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either way the 2 of you will have it before week end