AAv2 Questions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mycavyisslow
    Because your the man!
    Went out today.

  2. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,408
    Rep Power
    1382922
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Went out today.
    Where does the supplements ship out of? State?
  3. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    New York where are you at
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    mycavyisslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

    NY here, so glad my order had such a short trip to my house!
  5. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mycavyisslow
    NY here, so glad my order had such a short trip to my house!
    Should have it tomorrow then
  6. New Member
    mycavyisslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

    Hoping but post office says Thursday...
  7. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,408
    Rep Power
    1382922
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    New York where are you at
    PA . Should see it Friday. Nice
  8. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Either way the 2 of you will have it before week end
  9. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40548
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    72.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Let us know how you like it when you start guys!
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  10. New Member
    mycavyisslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

    Absolutely!
  11. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,408
    Rep Power
    1382922
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47
    Let us know how you like it when you start guys!
    For sure.
  12. New Member
    mycavyisslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

    Today is the day... Counting the minutes until 11am when the mailman knocks on the door with a present!
  13. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mycavyisslow
    Today is the day... Counting the minutes until 11am when the mailman knocks on the door with a present!
    Dd you receive it?
  14. New Member
    mycavyisslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

    I did, I shot you a few emails about it. Day 1 was awesome! Had a warm feeling all day and haven't sweat like I did during my workout in a long time... Can't wait to see the changes over the next few weeks. A+ so far from me!
  15. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,613
    Rep Power
    3737612
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mycavyisslow
    I did, I shot you a few emails about it. Day 1 was awesome! Had a warm feeling all day and haven't sweat like I did during my workout in a long time... Can't wait to see the changes over the next few weeks. A+ so far from me!
    Start up a log man.
    We will watch and see magic.happen!!!

    Thanks for tge support. Muchly appreciated
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  16. New Member
    mycavyisslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

    Working on it... Scared I will forget with travel for work and pregnant wife at home... Will try my hardest.
  17. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,613
    Rep Power
    3737612
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mycavyisslow
    Working on it... Scared I will forget with travel for work and pregnant wife at home... Will try my hardest.
    Any updates man?
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  18. New Member
    dbone1026's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    1297
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    52.99%

    Subbed for some good info. My AAv2 should arrive tomorrow (along with recomp). I will hold off using AAv2 for about a month when I start my next cut, but looking forward to.
  19. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026
    Subbed for some good info. My AAv2 should arrive tomorrow (along with recomp). I will hold off using AAv2 for about a month when I start my next cut, but looking forward to.
    I switched to a recomp with aav2 recompadrol and natty v. Working very well
  20. New Member
    mycavyisslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

    Still feel great on it, down 1.5 lbs, haven't checked bf. taking aav2 2x3 and recompadrol 2x3 and so far so good. I'm stacking it with activate Xtreme/ triazole / and the new liquid T911(epi andro).
  21. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,408
    Rep Power
    1382922
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Loving my aav2 run. Finished one bottle, starting the 2nd one this weekend. My recomp came in this week and I'm looking forward to excelerate my fat burning potential. I've noticed a good leaning effect so far and 1 loop on the belt so far. Also been notice people seem to be noticing my physique has change by the way way I'm seeing their eyes float around me. Had a few verbal complements as well. Over all I like the way I feel with these supplements. I believe they will be a staple for me. Noticed a really better work out as well. No need for pre work out at this point.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,216
    Rep Power
    693549
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    74.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Loving my aav2 run. Finished one bottle, starting the 2nd one this weekend. My recomp came in this week and I'm looking forward to excelerate my fat burning potential. I've noticed a good leaning effect so far and 1 loop on the belt so far. Also been notice people seem to be noticing my physique has change by the way way I'm seeing their eyes float around me. Had a few verbal complements as well. Over all I like the way I feel with these supplements. I believe they will be a staple for me. Noticed a really better work out as well. No need for pre work out at this point.
    Awesome

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    463300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well I am at the middle of the bottle, did not change my lifting routine, same calories, I have to be honest, is not working, save your money guys and buy something else
  24. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72
    Well I am at the middle of the bottle, did not change my lifting routine, same calories, I have to be honest, is not working, save your money guys and buy something else
    How are you dosing it. Let's see if we can't make this second half of the bottle work for you
  25. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,613
    Rep Power
    3737612
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72
    Well I am at the middle of the bottle, did not change my lifting routine, same calories, I have to be honest, is not working, save your money guys and buy something else
    As Zach said, pm us or via thread the schedule, what you took it with, how you took it.

    Many variances can make a big diff.
    How has your sleep been? Stress levels.

    There may be underlying issues at hand man
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  26. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    463300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am taking 3 caps first thing in the morning with 1 cap of recompadrol, second dose in the afternoon, and also taking 6 bromo to help dry out.
  27. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,613
    Rep Power
    3737612
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72
    I am taking 3 caps first thing in the morning with 1 cap of recompadrol, second dose in the afternoon, and also taking 6 bromo to help dry out.
    Need to break up the dosing.

    Caps pre training or.pre food then 90mins after will help "waste" calories.

    I.would use erase pro.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  28. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,826
    Rep Power
    10742908
    Level
    115
    Lv. Percent
    66.6%
    Achievements Activity GodActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I am taking 3 caps first thing in the morning with 1 cap of recompadrol, second dose in the afternoon, and also taking 6 bromo to help dry out.
    You don't notice any visible effects from either or just the AAv2?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    463300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    You don't notice any visible effects from either or just the AAv2?
    Nope, none, nada.
  30. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,613
    Rep Power
    3737612
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72

    Nope, none, nada.
    There is a reason why.
    I'm going to point towards a cortisol / stress issue or the way it was dosed.

    I may be direct, but the info has been somewhat vague Rob.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  31. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,826
    Rep Power
    10742908
    Level
    115
    Lv. Percent
    66.6%
    Achievements Activity GodActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Nope, none, nada.
    I have been looking into these. What else have you tried which gave better results?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    463300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    I have been looking into these. What else have you tried which gave better results?
    Fat smack, oxyelite, TTA 500 etc with better results
  33. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,613
    Rep Power
    3737612
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72

    Fat smack, oxyelite, TTA 500 etc with better results
    Stims.
    Hmmm...less diuretic effect without caffeine.

    Take 1 cap pre 1 90mins post.
    Repeat at lunch and same at dinner.
    Take 2 pre bed
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  34. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    463300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks every one for the recommended, but I am going to Hot SPRINGS Arkansas and need to dry out, going back to the other stack and I will finish the bottle later.
  35. New Member
    mycavyisslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

    I am up 4 pounds but down 2% bf from last time I checked. Loving the stack I'm currently running. Will be running it with no end in sight. It is probably H2O as I'm still in a caloric deficit so I'm pretty sure I'm not just packing on pounds without justification.
  36. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mycavyisslow
    I am up 4 pounds but down 2% bf from last time I checked. Loving the stack I'm currently running. Will be running it with no end in sight. It is probably H2O as I'm still in a caloric deficit so I'm pretty sure I'm not just packing on pounds without justification.
    ThAts awesome man. Pics are definitely needed
  37. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,408
    Rep Power
    1382922
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Feeling awesome! AAV2 and now stacking with recomprodrol, I have to admit I feel better and look better. Weighed in at 184 and still maintaining my size. I weighed 190 at the doctors about 3 or 4 month ago. My diet is on the fair side with some cheats on the weekend, but my I noticed that my strength is the same if not gaining a little in certain compound exercises. This is a win,win for me based on finding supplements that aren't all bull****. My props to EBF. You won me over. Customer for life.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,216
    Rep Power
    693549
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    74.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Feeling awesome! AAV2 and now stacking with recomprodrol, I have to admit I feel better and look better. Weighed in at 184 and still maintaining my size. I weighed 190 at the doctors about 3 or 4 month ago. My diet is on the fair side with some cheats on the weekend, but my I noticed that my strength is the same if not gaining a little in certain compound exercises. This is a win,win for me based on finding supplements that aren't all bull****. My props to EBF. You won me over. Customer for life.
    Great stuff Thanks for the feedback!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  39. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1
    Feeling awesome! AAV2 and now stacking with recomprodrol, I have to admit I feel better and look better. Weighed in at 184 and still maintaining my size. I weighed 190 at the doctors about 3 or 4 month ago. My diet is on the fair side with some cheats on the weekend, but my I noticed that my strength is the same if not gaining a little in certain compound exercises. This is a win,win for me based on finding supplements that aren't all bull****. My props to EBF. You won me over. Customer for life.
    Thanks man much appreciated
  40. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,408
    Rep Power
    1382922
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Thanks man much appreciated
    No problem. You guys have the potential to be be the sleeping giant around this forum. Surprised with the lack of response lately.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For those who are using AAv2
    By RecompMan in forum Enhanced Body Formulations
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 02-16-2015, 03:19 AM
  2. Time to shred up with AAv2!
    By JonRubio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 04:00 PM
  3. AAv2 question
    By Mission1 in forum Enhanced Body Formulations
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 07:53 AM
  4. Get ready for the summer with AAv2
    By RecompMan in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 02:32 PM
  5. ETA of when recompadrol and AAv2?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Log in
Log in