What do YOU want to see next from EBF

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Still testing it.

    Debating on using 1 bulk ingredient which has been treating me amazing or multiple ingredients.

    Took 3 pics from after the gym. Up a few lbs n just as lean if not Leaner. Autokal was sent the pic I took he saw the changes.
    Any hints on mechanism of action?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by domore

    Any hints on mechanism of action?
    High dosed osthole .

    Will report with studies when I confirm what I want to use.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    High dosed osthole .

    Will report with studies when I confirm what I want to use.
    Oooo, interesting

    I'll do some research until you decide.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Still testing it.

    Debating on using 1 bulk ingredient which has been treating me amazing or multiple ingredients.

    Took 3 pics from after the gym. Up a few lbs n just as lean if not Leaner. Autokal was sent the pic I took he saw the changes.

    I have seen the pix
    and I can confirm boys, the results are impressive, up in weight and size and leaner, and in a very short time frame
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    High dosed osthole .

    Will report with studies when I confirm what I want to use.
    The ability to reduce triglyceride levels in the liver, possesses anti-inflammatory effects, and potential as an anti-breast cancer agent: Seems pretty good!

    However, i do have a question regarding Osthole's ability to glucose uptake through AMPk in skeletal muscles and it being used as a muscle-building product.

    So, AMPk activation inhibits glycogen storage and increases glucose uptake. Therefore, it seems to help improve insulin sensitivity and in skeletal muscles AMPk activation increases fatty acid oxidation.

    AMPk is "turned on" when the cellular energy state of the cells drops. From what I have read, AMPk turns off energetically costly processes like protein synthesis and turns on energy producing processes like glucose and fat oxidation.

    Now here lies my question.

    Can leucine's activation of mTOR override AMPk's suppression of mTOR during exercise and continue to let growth occur?

    This isn't my field, so if I am amiss please correct me.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    I have seen the pix
    and I can confirm boys, the results are impressive, up in weight and size and leaner, and in a very short time frame
    Nice! This might be the answer for which I have been looking. I don't need help in the testosterone/libido department, but I would like to take advantage of a product that promotes muscle growth.

  7. Did some more research. It seems likely that you are going to need extremely large doses of Osthole due to it being a hydrophobic/poorly soluble compound with limited bio-availability.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by domore
    Did some more research. It seems likely that you are going to need extremely large doses of Osthole due to it being a hydrophobic/poorly soluble compound with limited bio-availability.
    What do you consider extreme.

    There will be an ingredient to aid availability

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    What do you consider extreme.

    There will be an ingredient to aid availability
    Good to hear! I'm not sure of what the upper bounds of an extreme dose would be. I came to that conclusion through the studies I have read. I just found some information and other people saying that it in order for it to have any AR-transcriptional activity the doses would need to be high.

  10. Read that too, but is AR stimulation the only mechanism it works through?

    EBF, you said you had been taking this. I've read multiple times that osthole is A PDE-5 inhibitor. Any effect in the erection department?

    Also read about stomach issues and feeling sick. Anything here?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Read that too, but is AR stimulation the only mechanism it works through?

    EBF, you said you had been taking this. I've read multiple times that osthole is A PDE-5 inhibitor. Any effect in the erection department?

    Also read about stomach issues and feeling sick. Anything here?
    At 400 mg per day it's good

    I'm using 1800-2000 mg osthole per day. That's erections fine if stimulation is there otherwise I am always busy do don't notice much. Strength n leanest is pronounced at the dose I'm using

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Read that too, but is AR stimulation the only mechanism it works through?

    EBF, you said you had been taking this. I've read multiple times that osthole is A PDE-5 inhibitor. Any effect in the erection department?

    Also read about stomach issues and feeling sick. Anything here?
    As far as stomach issues. None what so ever

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    At 400 mg per day it's good

    I'm using 1800-2000 mg osthole per day. That's erections fine if stimulation is there otherwise I am always busy do don't notice much. Strength n leanest is pronounced at the dose I'm using
    wow not stomach cramps or killing headaches? and BTW did you read my pm Sir.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal

    wow not stomach cramps or killing headaches? and BTW did you read my pm Sir.
    Yes. I haven't gotten a chance to get back to you as of yet

    No cramps or headaches. When increasing dose to 600mg the first 2x I did get light headed. Subsided after that though

  15. Muscle builder sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    At 400 mg per day it's good

    I'm using 1800-2000 mg osthole per day. That's erections fine if stimulation is there otherwise I am always busy do don't notice much. Strength n leanest is pronounced at the dose I'm using
    Nice hefty dose!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    No cramps or headaches. When increasing dose to 600mg the first 2x I did get light headed. Subsided after that though
    Yeah, but your supperhuman. How much capsicium do you take a day?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Yeah, but your supperhuman. How much capsicium do you take a day?
    I have stopped aav2 to test the osthole.

    I would take about 14mg capsaicinoids a day. When I was using it.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    I have stopped aav2 to test the osthole.

    I would take about 14mg capsaicinoids a day. When I was using it.
    Fat just meltin off
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. How are we doing EBF?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by domore
    How are we doing EBF?
    Not to bad. I think the dose of osthole I'm using is way to high. Throat issues since like 2 days after dosing at 1800-2000 mg. I had same effects and no sides at 800-1200mg.

    Libido is there. Wood seems to not w as strong at these doses however not seeing anyone and been stressed lately so well see if that changes

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Not to bad. I think the dose of osthole I'm using is way to high. Throat issues since like 2 days after dosing at 1800-2000 mg. I had same effects and no sides at 800-1200mg.

    Libido is there. Wood seems to not w as strong at these doses however not seeing anyone and been stressed lately so well see if that changes
    Being your own guinea pig? I'll help out

  23. Quote Originally Posted by domore

    Being your own guinea pig? I'll help out
    Test on me first. Then the reps when the time comes.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Test on me first. Then the reps when the time comes.
    Good deal. Just excited to see EBF grow

  25. Quote Originally Posted by domore

    Good deal. Just excited to see EBF grow
    Thanks.

    We need as much support as we can get to really make things fly.

    Tell everyone about us
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in