What do YOU want to see next from EBF

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Read that too, but is AR stimulation the only mechanism it works through?

EBF, you said you had been taking this. I've read multiple times that osthole is A PDE-5 inhibitor. Any effect in the erection department?

Also read about stomach issues and feeling sick. Anything here?
    At 400 mg per day it's good

I'm using 1800-2000 mg osthole per day. That's erections fine if stimulation is there otherwise I am always busy do don't notice much. Strength n leanest is pronounced at the dose I'm using

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Read that too, but is AR stimulation the only mechanism it works through?

EBF, you said you had been taking this. I've read multiple times that osthole is A PDE-5 inhibitor. Any effect in the erection department?

Also read about stomach issues and feeling sick. Anything here?
    As far as stomach issues. None what so ever
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

I'm using 1800-2000 mg osthole per day. That's erections fine if stimulation is there otherwise I am always busy do don't notice much. Strength n leanest is pronounced at the dose I'm using
    wow not stomach cramps or killing headaches? and BTW did you read my pm Sir.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal

wow not stomach cramps or killing headaches? and BTW did you read my pm Sir.
    Yes. I haven't gotten a chance to get back to you as of yet

No cramps or headaches. When increasing dose to 600mg the first 2x I did get light headed. Subsided after that though

5. Muscle builder sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Nice hefty dose!

7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    No cramps or headaches. When increasing dose to 600mg the first 2x I did get light headed. Subsided after that though
    Yeah, but your supperhuman. How much capsicium do you take a day?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Yeah, but your supperhuman. How much capsicium do you take a day?
    I have stopped aav2 to test the osthole.

I would take about 14mg capsaicinoids a day. When I was using it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

I have stopped aav2 to test the osthole.

I would take about 14mg capsaicinoids a day. When I was using it.
    Fat just meltin off
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

10. How are we doing EBF?

11. Quote Originally Posted by domore
    How are we doing EBF?
    Not to bad. I think the dose of osthole I'm using is way to high. Throat issues since like 2 days after dosing at 1800-2000 mg. I had same effects and no sides at 800-1200mg.

Libido is there. Wood seems to not w as strong at these doses however not seeing anyone and been stressed lately so well see if that changes

12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Not to bad. I think the dose of osthole I'm using is way to high. Throat issues since like 2 days after dosing at 1800-2000 mg. I had same effects and no sides at 800-1200mg.

Libido is there. Wood seems to not w as strong at these doses however not seeing anyone and been stressed lately so well see if that changes
    Being your own guinea pig? I'll help out

13. Quote Originally Posted by domore

Being your own guinea pig? I'll help out
    Test on me first. Then the reps when the time comes.

14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Test on me first. Then the reps when the time comes.
    Good deal. Just excited to see EBF grow

15. Quote Originally Posted by domore

Good deal. Just excited to see EBF grow
    Thanks.

We need as much support as we can get to really make things fly.

Tell everyone about us

16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Thanks.

We need as much support as we can get to really make things fly.

Tell everyone about us
    Will do!

17. Not sure if you're still taking ideas but, I've got a few a natural Androstenedione, booster could increase test and doesn't seem anyone making one.
    A full spectrum alpha adrenergic receptor 2 supplement a lot of fat loss pathways with it and libido boost.
    A insulin booster and sensitiser , since insulin has a lot of anabolic/fat loss properties could be a hit.
    And Myristoleic Acid could have anabolic effects although not too researched.

18. Quote Originally Posted by smaxie
    Not sure if you're still taking ideas but, I've got a few a natural Androstenedione, booster could increase test and doesn't seem anyone making one.
    A full spectrum alpha adrenergic receptor 2 supplement a lot of fat loss pathways with it and libido boost.
    A insulin booster and sensitiser , since insulin has a lot of anabolic/fat loss properties could be a hit.
    And Myristoleic Acid could have anabolic effects although not too researched.
    The idea of an AI is potential but what we need to accomplish is some DIFFERENT to all the others. It's easy to chuck in some dhea metabolite with some herbs but we are looking for innovation.
    Thanks for the ideas man...glad you dropped in...any more, please let us know.
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

19. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    The idea of an AI is potential but what we need to accomplish is some DIFFERENT to all the others. It's easy to chuck in some dhea metabolite with some herbs but we are looking for innovation.
    Thanks for the ideas man...glad you dropped in...any more, please let us know.
    Differentiation by using innovative, yet effective, ingredients in their supplements; EBF is doing it right.

20. I'm loving the muscle booster so far.

The stack options for the main ingredient is unlimited.

I like the idea or ArA with the osthole

I need to experiment with that next.

21. I tend to keep up with what there is demand for. Lots of companies put out redundant products. Two things I know are heavily requested by the Supp community are:

A transdermal Epiandrosterone(stanodrol). I'd like to see this with some DHEA. Maybe 75mg.

A natural PDE-5 inhibitor. I know you have Natty-V, but a product with a 50+% Icariin extract would be nice. Icariin has some body building properties too.

These would easily put EBF on the map.

Just look at what BPS did with Dermacrine.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    I tend to keep up with what there is demand for. Lots of companies put out redundant products. Two things I know are heavily requested by the Supp community are:

A transdermal Epiandrosterone(stanodrol). I'd like to see this with some DHEA. Maybe 75mg.

A natural PDE-5 inhibitor. I know you have Natty-V, but a product with a 50+% Icariin extract would be nice. Icariin has some body building properties too.

I want to stay away from ropicals for now

Icariin with osthole aids thyroid function.

As far as bodybuilding properties I haven't noticed much aside from a little pump.

Maybe I need to dose higher

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    I tend to keep up with what there is demand for. Lots of companies put out redundant products. Two things I know are heavily requested by the Supp community are:

Looks like Prototype fulfilled your request.

24. How is everything going over here?

25. Things are great. Added in another ingredient yesterday. Will test for 3 weeks on strength and muscle fullness. The. I'll add a fourth ingredient.

Strength is way up. Libido high. Bodyfat the same or within a percent. Deeper cuts. Mainly from increased muscle mass and fullness.

Pump is there from osthole but it isn't crazy.

I'm looking a full dose pre workout and on non workout half dose morning half dose night.

26. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    Things are great. Added in another ingredient yesterday. Will test for 3 weeks on strength and muscle fullness. The. I'll add a fourth ingredient.

Strength is way up. Libido high. Bodyfat the same or within a percent. Deeper cuts. Mainly from increased muscle mass and fullness.

I'm looking a full dose pre workout and on non workout half dose morning half dose night.
    Delish
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

27. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Things are great. Added in another ingredient yesterday. Will test for 3 weeks on strength and muscle fullness. The. I'll add a fourth ingredient.

I'm glad to hear it is going well. I'm looking forward to this having a few bottles right on my counter!

28. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

I just gotta bump for the good people of Anabolic Minds.

29. Thanks buddy

30. Quote Originally Posted by domore

I just gotta bump for the good people of Anabolic Minds.
    Thanks bud.
    Zach is a busy man the mad chemist he is

Lookin forward to this new muscle builder
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •