What do YOU want to see next from EBF

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    What would everyone here like in a test booster.
    Has anything worked better than DAA in elevating test? Maybe someone with more expertise in chemistry, research, published articles etc. can weigh in on this. Or if DAA is even all it's advertised to be. Don't know quite how to answer your question other than with my own query!


  2. DAA is cheap enough to add I wouldn't add that to a product if easily found in bulk.

    I wouldn't add it it would take up capsule room an increase serving size as well as increasing your cost.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Waiting on a quote if no go. I'll do a t booster high dosed

    Thanks I know you're doing it for me ahahh (inside joke)
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    DAA is cheap enough to add I wouldn't add that to a product if easily found in bulk.

    I wouldn't add it it would take up capsule room an increase serving size as well as increasing your cost.
    Was considering T911 from LG. Can I stack them with AAV2 and recomp? Thanks.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Was considering T911 from LG. Can I stack them with AAV2 and recomp? Thanks.
    Yes.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

    Yes.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks again Rosie.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Thanks again Rosie.
    No worries

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    What would everyone here like in a test booster.
    Androst-3,5-die:-7,17-dione: 50mg
    Fadogia Agrestis-1000mg
    Forkskolin: 200mg
    NMDA: 30mg

    Probably be expensive, and IDK about how the NMDA would work if doses were to be split twice a day.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes

    Androst-3,5-die:-7,17-dione: 50mg
    Fadogia Agrestis-1000mg
    Forkskolin: 200mg
    NMDA: 30mg

    Probably be expensive, and IDK about how the NMDA would work if doses were to be split twice a day.
    Looks good buttttt way expensive.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Looks good buttttt way expensive.
    Put in DIM at 100mg for fadogia.
    Coleus at 25% 200mg.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  11. Looked into the ala.

    Not worth putting in insulect or recomp v2

  12. If using k r ala, would there be a need for biotin?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Seems you guys run on a low budget, or is it all about keeping it affordable?

    I payed $30 for a bottle of Recompadrol which is ****ing out of this world awesome when it comes to prices. I'd be willing to pay upwards of $50 if a product warants it, though.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    For now i am staying away from agmatine, but the pre intra would focuse on endurance and muscle retention/growth. It would be stim free, and full of things our bodies usually lack to grow better muscle tisssue, it will also double as a pre bed anti catabolic
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Looking into a muscle builder. No hype. Found some stuff old and new to put in.

    Gotta send out for qoutes
    Definitely interested to see what is up your sleeves.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Seems you guys run on a low budget, or is it all about keeping it affordable?

    I payed $30 for a bottle of Recompadrol which is ****ing out of this world awesome when it comes to prices. I'd be willing to pay upwards of $50 if a product warants it, though.
    Keeping it affordable is my main thing. Asa supplement user if I have to pay 40 or over for a product I wouldn't use it. I would of it lasted over a month tho

    I am looking into a number of different options for recompadrol v2.

    I'm going to remove the vs aminoguanidine and half the banana or remove the banana all together and put something more selective to muscle tissue.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Looks good buttttt way expensive.
    I notice you keep talking about price of your raws constantly. I saw some people wanting to pay for more for a great product. It took forever for recomp to come out and now you have to revamp it. With out taking this the wrong way .... Why bother. Sell less and make more. If it works people will pay. Right? I I have 3 sealed bottles from your website. Just trying to see what your direction your going.Maybe merge with another company and become stronger with better purchasing power.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

    I notice you keep talking about price of your raws constantly. I saw some people wanting to pay for more for a great product. It took forever for recomp to come out and now you have to revamp it. With out taking this the wrong way .... Why bother. Sell less and make more. If it works people will pay. Right? I I have 3 sealed bottles from your website. Just trying to see what your direction your going.Maybe merge with another company and become stronger with better purchasing power.
    It's just the banaba. Right now purchasing MORE gets me to the price unpaid for less. You have understand the aspect from retailers pov. Continuously rising the price on them creates a bad taste in their mouth.



    The banana is the only thing that continues to go up which is infortunatw since I based the product around that.

    I have a selective glucose uptake replacement for it. And it is much easier to find

    Banana at the 20% keeps rising on me. Apparently the demand is extremely high and it's made specifically for each batch we do.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    It's just the banaba. Right now purchasing MORE gets me to the price unpaid for less. You have understand the aspect from retailers pov. Continuously rising the price on them creates a bad taste in their mouth.

    The banana is the only thing that continues to go up which is infortunatw since I based the product around that.

    I have a selective glucose uptake replacement for it. And it is much easier to find

    Banana at the 20% keeps rising on me. Apparently the demand is extremely high and it's made specifically for each batch we do.
    http://www.idb.hr/diabetologia/05no1-2.pdf
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    i can make it a PRE/Intra


    For now i am staying away from agmatine, but the pre intra would focuse on endurance and muscle retention/growth. It would be stim free, and full of things our bodies usually lack to grow better muscle tisssue, it will also double as a pre bed anti catabolic
    Any updates on the quotes for the muscle builder product?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by domore

    Any updates on the quotes for the muscle builder product?
    Still testing it.

    Debating on using 1 bulk ingredient which has been treating me amazing or multiple ingredients.

    Took 3 pics from after the gym. Up a few lbs n just as lean if not Leaner. Autokal was sent the pic I took he saw the changes.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Still testing it.

    Debating on using 1 bulk ingredient which has been treating me amazing or multiple ingredients.

    Took 3 pics from after the gym. Up a few lbs n just as lean if not Leaner. Autokal was sent the pic I took he saw the changes.
    Any hints on mechanism of action?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by domore

    Any hints on mechanism of action?
    High dosed osthole .

    Will report with studies when I confirm what I want to use.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    High dosed osthole .

    Will report with studies when I confirm what I want to use.
    Oooo, interesting

    I'll do some research until you decide.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Still testing it.

    Debating on using 1 bulk ingredient which has been treating me amazing or multiple ingredients.

    Took 3 pics from after the gym. Up a few lbs n just as lean if not Leaner. Autokal was sent the pic I took he saw the changes.

    I have seen the pix
    and I can confirm boys, the results are impressive, up in weight and size and leaner, and in a very short time frame
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  25. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    High dosed osthole .

    Will report with studies when I confirm what I want to use.
    The ability to reduce triglyceride levels in the liver, possesses anti-inflammatory effects, and potential as an anti-breast cancer agent: Seems pretty good!

    However, i do have a question regarding Osthole's ability to glucose uptake through AMPk in skeletal muscles and it being used as a muscle-building product.

    So, AMPk activation inhibits glycogen storage and increases glucose uptake. Therefore, it seems to help improve insulin sensitivity and in skeletal muscles AMPk activation increases fatty acid oxidation.

    AMPk is "turned on" when the cellular energy state of the cells drops. From what I have read, AMPk turns off energetically costly processes like protein synthesis and turns on energy producing processes like glucose and fat oxidation.

    Now here lies my question.

    Can leucine's activation of mTOR override AMPk's suppression of mTOR during exercise and continue to let growth occur?

    This isn't my field, so if I am amiss please correct me.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    I have seen the pix
    and I can confirm boys, the results are impressive, up in weight and size and leaner, and in a very short time frame
    Nice! This might be the answer for which I have been looking. I don't need help in the testosterone/libido department, but I would like to take advantage of a product that promotes muscle growth.

  27. Did some more research. It seems likely that you are going to need extremely large doses of Osthole due to it being a hydrophobic/poorly soluble compound with limited bio-availability.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by domore
    Did some more research. It seems likely that you are going to need extremely large doses of Osthole due to it being a hydrophobic/poorly soluble compound with limited bio-availability.
    What do you consider extreme.

    There will be an ingredient to aid availability

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    What do you consider extreme.

    There will be an ingredient to aid availability
    Good to hear! I'm not sure of what the upper bounds of an extreme dose would be. I came to that conclusion through the studies I have read. I just found some information and other people saying that it in order for it to have any AR-transcriptional activity the doses would need to be high.

  30. Read that too, but is AR stimulation the only mechanism it works through?

    EBF, you said you had been taking this. I've read multiple times that osthole is A PDE-5 inhibitor. Any effect in the erection department?

    Also read about stomach issues and feeling sick. Anything here?
  

  
 

Log in
Log in