T Shirts

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would anyone be interested in EBF tees?

I had my white underarmor heat pressed and looks dope!

I was thinking NICE tees that are soft and fitted. Not 100% cotton but more vintage feel.

If so I can put up some mock ups if you want.

Haven't tested on black yet but shouldn't e a problem

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who doesn't like a shirt? lol

Interested to see what you come up with

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I'd rock a shirt in the gym. Maybe a t-Shirt and recompadrol combo? I'm interested enough in the recompadrol to buy it... Might as well get a shirt!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh I would be down for one definitely! Put the tiger from the Recompadrol label please!!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Vintage shirts ftw!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would anyone be interested in EBF tees?

I had my white underarmor heat pressed and looks dope!

I was thinking NICE tees that are soft and fitted. Not 100% cotton but more vintage feel.

If so I can put up some mock ups if you want.

Haven't tested on black yet but shouldn't e a problem
Let's see it bud.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm won't load. I'll send it to someone to post

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Im thinking front of option 2 front of option 1. The words all across the shoulders shows your width, the chin of the tiger shows the V (or gives it that feel)

feel free to shoot out ideas.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im thinking front of option 2 front of option 1. The words all across the shoulders shows your width, the chin of the tiger shows the V (or gives it that feel)

feel free to shoot out ideas.
I like option 1 front & option 2 back.
:D

Shirts look pretty bad ass though, that's for sure.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Front of option 1 and back from option 2 in one T-shirt and I'll buy it please , just remember to make something along the Small and Medium sizes for us who didn't grow much :3!!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sizes I WOULD do are M, L, XL for now. Im looking for bulk vintange plain shirts,been having trouble. Material is 50% cotton 50% poly i believe.

What price range would you be looking for on the shirts>??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The sizes I WOULD do are M, L, XL for now. Im looking for bulk vintange plain shirts,been having trouble. Material is 50% cotton 50% poly i believe.

The price? I'm not sure how much it cost to make.
$10?

:dunno:

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id have to find out.

To heat press my under armor cost me about 14 dollars. not including the under armor

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the others - Front 1, Back 2. I completely get what you're saying about the writing up top and nothing underneath to help cater to the V and that one doesn't look bad by any means. For some reason, the back of option 2 just looks sharper, to me.

I think $15 is a decent price point if they're quality shirts (one of my favorite shirts is the APS one; great fit/feel). And then you could work the price down to $10 on occasion with certain sales/promos or even toss one in as a prize if a person orders so much $ in product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Bless you for the M!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the others - Front 1, Back 2. I completely get what you're saying about the writing up top and nothing underneath to help cater to the V and that one doesn't look bad by any means. For some reason, the back of option 2 just looks sharper, to me.

I think $15 is a decent price point if they're quality shirts (one of my favorite shirts is the APS one; great fit/feel). And then you could work the price down to $10 on occasion with certain sales/promos or even toss one in as a prize if a person orders so much $ in product.
I like that shirt but it's narrow up top. I HAD to cut the sleeves out of those. Lol great feel though you are correct.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that shirt but it's narrow up top. I HAD to cut the sleeves out of those. Lol great feel though you are correct.
Yeah, a bit. Surprisingly, though, I can still wear it and it fits well at either a L or XL (can't recall), and I typically am forced to wear XXL's, now. But, the material caters very well to being able to stretch and feel nice for the wide shoulders and back ;)

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Sign me up!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I would like the look of Option 2 front blown up much larger, centered across the chest. And then the Option 2 back.

Maybe a few with the Option 2 front blown up much larger and centered on the back of a shirt, plain front? Or making the option 2 front smaller and placing it on the top of the neck on the back of a shirt, like the under armour logo is on a shirt. Then adding the other options as a front.

Hit me up with a PM if you need any help with design. I do quite a lot of graphic design already!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
the shirts are going to look insanely awesome