AAv2 question

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to know if igf2 by an would be okay to throw in the mix. Got a bottle sitting around. Thanks.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey buddy,

After reviewing the ingredients, it would be a fine addition to AAv2, especially with a dose of AAv2 pre bed.

Thanks for your question, any more just post them up!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Nice. It's been sitting for awhile so maybe it's time to stack. I can't imagine taking AAV2 before bed right now, I getting nice energy buzz from it and I'm only on day 2. Im just dosing the protocol for 3 to 5 days then I'm going to experiment. I like how I'm feeling. It's puts me in a good mood and I had a very nice workout on it. Thanks for the fast response brother.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anytime.

Seems this good mood arises from these ingredients.

Evodiamine: increased expression of 5-HTT
HCA: Possible increased Serotonin
Choline: brain function and mood

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
curious too about this stack, let us know how's treating you :)
So far I decided to leave it on the shelf. I'm gonna stick with aav2 solo, just to see how far I can get out of this supplement. Liking it so far just posted one up. Maybe a bridge with recomprodrol a possibility? Thanks. C.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to know if igf2 by an would be okay to throw in the mix. Got a bottle sitting around. Thanks.
Would be fine and go quite nicely, IMO.

So far I decided to leave it on the shelf. I'm gonna stick with aav2 solo, just to see how far I can get out of this supplement. Liking it so far just posted one up. Maybe a bridge with recomprodrol a possibility? Thanks. C.
Ok. Yeah, stacking AAv2 with Recompadrol is a great idea - get the best of many things that way.

~Rosie~

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Would be fine and go quite nicely, IMO.

Ok. Yeah, stacking AAv2 with Recompadrol is a great idea - get the best of many things that way.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie. Im hoping it's out in time after my 2nd bottle AAV2, so I can sweep right into it, right before vacation:). I guess a question could be asked if AAV2 has to be cycled? C.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards

I think this is a good idea, this is the way I always do with sups I run for the first time.
With that said, a bridge/stack with Recompadrol is proven to be badass :D

Glad you like AAv2!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. Im hoping it's out in time after my 2nd bottle AAV2, so I can sweep right into it, right before vacation:). I guess a question could be asked if AAV2 has to be cycled? C.
Bout 2 weeks will find out tuesday where we are at. Hoping not far along. 10 days possibly.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The macuna and evodiame will be a nice combo for GH man

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
The macuna and evodiame will be a nice combo for GH man
I'm tempted, but need to wait till at least July before starting up a test booster . I wrapped up anabeta and erase pro stack for 8 weeks and need to let things get back to normal. What a amazing 8 weeks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries :) Re AAv2, a 2-4 week break is recommended after every 12 weeks if usage, although, as with everything, how long you use for re on and off is at your discretion, really.

~Rosie~

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
No worries :) Re AAv2, a 2-4 week break is recommended after every 12 weeks if usage, although, as with everything, how long you use for re on and off is at your discretion, really.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie . Appreciate you insight .

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Question about Omega's pre workout supplement Ultima. I'm considering giving it a shot would there be any interaction with AVV2? Thanks. C.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Question about Omega's pre workout supplement Ultima. I'm considering giving it a shot would there be any interaction with AVV2? Thanks. C.
No.probs I can.see