RECOMPADROL NEWS!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    You can always take advantage of the buy 3 get 1 deal on my site for aav2 or recompadrol.
    Cracking deal man.
    Just for others, will you keep this deal open indefinitely or only for a short time more?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Cracking deal man.
    Just for others, will you keep this deal open indefinitely or only for a short time more?
    That all depends on the demand. Probably indefinite.

    Thiniking of dedicating a price to what fu Is running. But I'm looking into doing a different product since natty v hasn't picked up much.

    Looking at a psarm type product. 200 cap bottle.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    That all depends on the demand. Probably indefinite.

    Thiniking of dedicating a price to what fu Is running. But I'm looking into doing a different product since natty v hasn't picked up much.

    Looking at a psarm type product. 200 cap bottle.
    In what way? The way LG Sciences does their psarms or Naringin oriented bro?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  4. I have a list of ingredients.

    I won't be using NARINGIN. Something similar

    I love osthole. So that will be a main ingredient.

    But there will be 3 main ingredients. And 4 conplimentery if I can get a good price on it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    What you using right now?
    AM 1 DCP + 2 Man Scorch + 1 Alphaburn

    Noon 1 dcp + 1 scorch+reduce xt

    4.30 1/2 dcp + 1/2 Scorch+1 Alphaburn


    Workout : 6pm

    Pre-bed / Post workout : 1 dcp ( if the 4.30 dose is 1 and not 2) + Reduce XT


    Problem is my eating after a workout is ridiculous, i need to either stop that, or eat too much fibre. Goal is to cut strong toward a six pack. I lost weight from being 235lbs this Oct/Nov to 161 in June . Then work stress got to me and me being a stress eater made me lose discipline and focus. Have managed to either plateau for a bit or over eat to 175 again.

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    You can always take advantage of the buy 3 get 1 deal on my site for aav2 or recompadrol.
    I remembered this.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I have a list of ingredients.

    I won't be using NARINGIN. Something similar

    I love osthole. So that will be a main ingredient.

    But there will be 3 main ingredients. And 4 conplimentery if I can get a good price on it.
    take me up as your guinea pig for beta's please!! I'll sign a confidential agreement and also a zero liability form !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Thanks bud. Since I travel for a living and am on Hilton's mercy for internet connections, I prefer to place my orders when home. so I added them to my cart earlier, and now RC and AAV2 (close to sell out) are OOS
    As Zach mentioned, you can always get from the EBF site. Maybe look at NutraPlanet - if they don't have any, might help in getting them to stock it again.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I have a list of ingredients.

    I won't be using NARINGIN. Something similar

    I love osthole. So that will be a main ingredient.

    But there will be 3 main ingredients. And 4 conplimentery if I can get a good price on it.

    Stop teasing!
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  9. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    That all depends on the demand. Probably indefinite.

    Thiniking of dedicating a price to what fu Is running. But I'm looking into doing a different product since natty v hasn't picked up much.

    Looking at a psarm type product. 200 cap bottle.
    Will send you an email soon man
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. What is fu?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    What is fu?
    Fumoney , one of the most detailed and well driven loggers here.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Fumoney , one of the most detailed and well driven loggers here.
    Aah, I thought another site like lockout/nutra to get Recompadrol off.

    You hear from Punja anytime ? seems he is off the logging charts.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where is Recompadrol?
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 05:25 PM
  2. Where is Recompadrol?
    By Colbert in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 12:37 PM
  3. Recompadrol
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 07:32 PM
  4. Recompadrol?
    By Xenabuffyfan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 11:58 AM
  5. Good news for Paris, better news for us.
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Log in
Log in