RECOMPADROL NEWS!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Answers

My pre bed dose turned into my pre 8 oreo cookies and a protein shake dose lol. There is a reason why I never keep oreos lying around!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Answers

Recompadrol + Shredded Steak Queso Burrito from Qdoba = Happy Camper!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sprintstar01
    Recompadrol + Shredded Steak Queso Burrito from Qdoba = Happy Camper!
    Qdoba is f'ing epic
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Rosie, What's the reasoning behind taking a half-dose or full-dose pre-bed? Just curious
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sprintstar01 View Post
    Hey Rosie, What's the reasoning behind taking a half-dose or full-dose pre-bed? Just curious
    I do that personally to help because I eat a lot, especially close to bed, to help dry me out for the next day and not have the excessive calories and/or carbohydrates affect me so much the next day. This is a personal thing, so doesn't mean that you have to do it - you need to dose right for YOU.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

I do that personally to help because I eat a lot, especially close to bed, to help dry me out for the next day and not have the excessive calories and/or carbohydrates affect me so much the next day. This is a personal thing, so doesn't mean that you have to do it - you need to dose right for YOU.

~Rosie~
    You don't go too hypo from glycobol with the pre bed dose?
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    You don't go too hypo from glycobol with the pre bed dose?
    Who said I use Glycobol with it (I don't use Glycobol with recompadrol)? I think you need to clarify where you are getting your information from (since my supplement usage changes, and yes, there have been times I've used Glycobol) - please quote specific references.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

Who said I use Glycobol with it (I don't use Glycobol with recompadrol)? I think you need to clarify where you are getting your information from (since my supplement usage changes, and yes, there have been times I've used Glycobol) - please quote specific references.

~Rosie~
    Oops my bad I thought you were referring to glycobol above when referencing your pre bed dosing. My bad!
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Oops my bad I thought you were referring to glycobol above when referencing your pre bed dosing. My bad!
    Given the thread and the post quoted in my reply, the product referred to should be obvious. And no, I do not go hypo whenever I dose such products pre-bed.

~Rosie~

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Just curious if this deal of 3+1 on Recompadrol is valid at lockout. I am looking to order 3 of AAV2 and 3 of Recompadrol there. Just curious what my options are.

Noob alert: plz delete if found in violation of forum rules, apologies in advance
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus
    Just curious if this deal of 3+1 on Recompadrol is valid at lockout. I am looking to order 3 of AAV2 and 3 of Recompadrol there. Just curious what my options are.

Noob alert: plz delete if found in violation of forum rules, apologies in advance
    Only on our site. Check my Sig bro
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Sorry for the newbie questions but this is my first time using Recompadrol and after going through the threads here, I'm a bit more confused than I was starting out (a not so rare event). I'll just list some questions that I have and I greatly appreciate any assistance. My goal is to maintain strength while shedding 5% bf. Many thanks!

1. I work out fasted at 0530 so I sip some aminos intra and then consume about 80g carbs and 50g protein in a shake post workout. I follow that up about 2 hours later with your basic 2 eggs + 1/2 cup oatmeal breakfast + berries meal. Am I correct that I would consume 2 caps either 20 minutes prior to my shake or immediately upon drinking my shake? And would the half life still be in effect for next meal or would I dose 1 with the shake and 1 with the meal?

2. Most of my 4-5 subsequent meals are spaced evenly throughout the day with pretty equal amounts of carbs and protein running about 400 calories, so how should I handle dosing for those or that period?

3. My final meal pre-bed tends to be 2 eggs, cottage cheese and casein so almost zero carbs - would there be a benefit from dosing pre-bed?

4. Based on previous posts should I assume that the 6 cap limit is arbitrary? If so, when,if ever, would I be dosing more than 2 caps at a time?

5. I've also noticed some posts about a recompadrol+aav2+licogenix stack - would this suit my purposes as well?

My apologies if these questions have been answered elsewhere but I've seen such a varied dosing pattern that I'm not positive how to proceed. Also, it seems that the MOA is applicable to both cutting and bulking and that further confuses me as to how it applies to my situation. Again, many thanks in advance.
  13. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lava135 View Post

1. I work out fasted at 0530 so I sip some aminos intra and then consume about 80g carbs and 50g protein in a shake post workout. I follow that up about 2 hours later with your basic 2 eggs + 1/2 cup oatmeal breakfast + berries meal. Am I correct that I would consume 2 caps either 20 minutes prior to my shake or immediately upon drinking my shake? And would the half life still be in effect for next meal or would I dose 1 with the shake and 1 with the meal?
    Why do you do that? Because you read somewhere that you HAVE to or because you know
    that's what work for you? I'm talking about the 80gr carbs (a lot imho) post workout..
    Anyways, you can take 2cps prior your carbs/protein shake, right post workout - no matter what food -
    is the only meal I don't take Recomp, but many people do with good results so try it yourself and see what works.
    2 hours later I'd take another 2cps, if you have to choose one of the two meals, I'd leave the post workout alone,
    but I would take the carbs away, and eat those with the 2hours later meal, taking 2cps Recomp 20/30 minutes before.

2. Most of my 4-5 subsequent meals are spaced evenly throughout the day with pretty equal amounts of carbs and protein running about 400 calories, so how should I handle dosing for those or that period?
    So you eat something like 400gr of carbs a day? and you wanna get to 5%? eh..
    Anyways, if you do 4/5 meals you can go with 1cp prior each meal

3. My final meal pre-bed tends to be 2 eggs, cottage cheese and casein so almost zero carbs - would there be a benefit from dosing pre-bed?
    I don't eat carbs at all, Recompadrol works without carbs very well and I personally love the pre bed dose

4. Based on previous posts should I assume that the 6 cap limit is arbitrary? If so, when,if ever, would I be dosing more than 2 caps at a time?
    I took up to 12cps in a day, but as mentioned above, you can take 2cps on the biggest meal and 1cp with the other meals

5. I've also noticed some posts about a recompadrol+aav2+licogenix stack - would this suit my purposes as well?
    Absolutely yes, Recomp+AAv2 is the ultimate recomp stack and licogenix would definitely be a nice add
    but check out this PROMO, now that's something you don't wanna miss
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

14. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks AutoKal - I'm grateful for the detailed response. Not good at quoting in sections so I'll just answer here. Basically I work 10 hours a day in 90+ degree heat landscaping so it's pretty much 6-7 hours of solid cardio daily after my early AM lifting. Working on my own in the past I've been able to drop weight but always with a significant drop in strength, which always drove me batty since I equate that with muscle loss and at my age (46) it's harder to add it than lose it so I would always just pig out and bulk back up. And I've tried several different approaches but always with the same result of epic fail. So I finally bit the bullet and now I'm working with a professional trainer who used to be a competitive bodybuilder. His work with some other bb'ers has really impressed me so I decided that for the next 3-6 months I'd stick to his plan.

However, when I first saw my nutritional plan it kinda freaked me, especially the post workout carbs, considering I went from 0 to 80, all high GI. But I've actually been able to hit a few PR's in the gym and have started to gain noticeably increased definition while dropping a few pounds of total weight. Which is funny because many of the elements of his nutritional plan are exactly what I see getting called broscience, but for me its been working like a charm. It was his recommendation to add Recompadrol and then I saw the posts of AAv2 as well, which I plan to run by him. I think the second phase of my plan incorporates carb cycling and it seems that several of the Recompadrol threads I've read use some variation of that as well.

Anyway, thanks again for the advice - it is much appreciated.
  15. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks AutoKal - I'm grateful for the detailed response. Not good at quoting in sections so I'll just answer here. Basically I work 10 hours a day in 90+ degree heat landscaping so it's pretty much 6-7 hours of solid cardio daily after my early AM lifting. Working on my own in the past I've been able to drop weight but always with a significant drop in strength, which always drove me batty since I equate that with muscle loss and at my age (46) it's harder to add it than lose it so I would always just pig out and bulk back up. And I've tried several different approaches but always with the same result of epic fail. So I finally bit the bullet and now I'm working with a professional trainer who used to be a competitive bodybuilder. His work with some other bb'ers has really impressed me so I decided that for the next 3-6 months I'd stick to his plan.

However, when I first saw my nutritional plan it kinda freaked me, especially the post workout carbs, considering I went from 0 to 80, all high GI. But I've actually been able to hit a few PR's in the gym and have started to gain noticeably increased definition while dropping a few pounds of total weight. Which is funny because many of the elements of his nutritional plan are exactly what I see getting called broscience, but for me its been working like a charm. It was his recommendation to add Recompadrol and then I saw the posts of AAv2 as well, which I plan to run by him. I think the second phase of my plan incorporates carb cycling and it seems that several of the Recompadrol threads I've read use some variation of that as well.

Anyway, thanks again for the advice - it is much appreciated.
    No problem
    Well, first thing first: if that's working for you, don't change it!
    We're all different and we react differently to diets and protocols so, if you found something
    that is giving your results, stick to it until you hit a plateau.
    As for the high GI carbs, I'm not surprised, carb source doesn't matter, low gi, high gi, makes no
    difference, still carbs so yeah, once again, if it works...

Recompadrol is extremely versatile, so following the guideline I posted above you can really
    adjust dosage and timing to whatever diet plan you're following and find great benefits from it,
    AAv2 is really a breakthru product that I highly advice adding
    Good luck and if you have any other question, feel free to ask

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys, just curious, its Sold out completely at Lockout, do we have any idea when the stock will be replenished?
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Hey guys, just curious, its Sold out completely at Lockout, do we have any idea when the stock will be replenished?
    I'll send them a message and try and get some out on Monday if they respond
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'll send them a message and try and get some out on Monday if they respond
    Thanks bud. Since I travel for a living and am on Hilton's mercy for internet connections, I prefer to place my orders when home. so I added them to my cart earlier, and now RC and AAV2 (close to sell out) are OOS

Would be looking to stack it with LX soon I think, not sure if my MAN Scorch experiment has worked well.
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bud. Since I travel for a living and am on Hilton's mercy for internet connections, I prefer to place my orders when home. so I added them to my cart earlier, and now RC and AAV2 (close to sell out) are OOS

Would be looking to stack it with LX soon I think, not sure if my MAN Scorch experiment has worked well.
    What you using right now?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

You can always take advantage of the buy 3 get 1 deal on my site for aav2 or recompadrol.
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  21. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    You can always take advantage of the buy 3 get 1 deal on my site for aav2 or recompadrol.
    Cracking deal man.
    Just for others, will you keep this deal open indefinitely or only for a short time more?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Cracking deal man.
    Just for others, will you keep this deal open indefinitely or only for a short time more?
    That all depends on the demand. Probably indefinite.

Thiniking of dedicating a price to what fu Is running. But I'm looking into doing a different product since natty v hasn't picked up much.

Looking at a psarm type product. 200 cap bottle.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Thiniking of dedicating a price to what fu Is running. But I'm looking into doing a different product since natty v hasn't picked up much.

In what way? The way LG Sciences does their psarms or Naringin oriented bro?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I have a list of ingredients.

I won't be using NARINGIN. Something similar

I love osthole. So that will be a main ingredient.

But there will be 3 main ingredients. And 4 conplimentery if I can get a good price on it.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    What you using right now?
    AM 1 DCP + 2 Man Scorch + 1 Alphaburn

Noon 1 dcp + 1 scorch+reduce xt

4.30 1/2 dcp + 1/2 Scorch+1 Alphaburn

Workout : 6pm

Pre-bed / Post workout : 1 dcp ( if the 4.30 dose is 1 and not 2) + Reduce XT

Problem is my eating after a workout is ridiculous, i need to either stop that, or eat too much fibre. Goal is to cut strong toward a six pack. I lost weight from being 235lbs this Oct/Nov to 161 in June . Then work stress got to me and me being a stress eater made me lose discipline and focus. Have managed to either plateau for a bit or over eat to 175 again.

I remembered this.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

But there will be 3 main ingredients. And 4 conplimentery if I can get a good price on it.
    take me up as your guinea pig for beta's please!! I'll sign a confidential agreement and also a zero liability form !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  27. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    As Zach mentioned, you can always get from the EBF site. Maybe look at NutraPlanet - if they don't have any, might help in getting them to stock it again.

~Rosie~

28. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Stop teasing!

29. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

Will send you an email soon man
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

What is fu?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    What is fu?
    Fumoney , one of the most detailed and well driven loggers here.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Fumoney , one of the most detailed and well driven loggers here.
    Aah, I thought another site like lockout/nutra to get Recompadrol off.

You hear from Punja anytime ? seems he is off the logging charts.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where is Recompadrol?
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 04:25 PM
  2. Where is Recompadrol?
    By Colbert in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:37 AM
  3. Recompadrol
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 06:32 PM
  4. Recompadrol?
    By Xenabuffyfan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 10:58 AM
  5. Good news for Paris, better news for us.
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:45 PM