RECOMPADROL NEWS!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As many of you are aware, Recompadrol has been OOS for quite some time.

Heres some information why.

Raw material price went up for banaba 20% material.

This price STILL didnt go down, but i went a head and waited and i saw how many of you were missing it.

Well i waited long enough!!! So heres some good news!!!

All ingredients got to the manufacturer, unfortunatly the banaba 20% material was not enough. Therefore we are now looking at:

Manufacturer Start Date : MAY 4TH

Lead time from then is about 4-6 weeks.

While we were waiting for everything to be put together we had some label redesign

We still have some old labels for recompadrol so this next run will only have about 440-460 labels with the old label. The rest will have this label. However, The new label will only be sent out randomly from each order from the EBF website. More details about why later.

So theres an update i know many of you were looking for!

Thanks for being patient

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get this to the planet pronto

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get this to the planet pronto
id love nothing more then to get the entire line back into the planet... So lets make it happen!

We only have AAv2 in stock at the moment.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh boom!!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agreed man

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet...Loved AAV2, and loved Recompadrol. cant wait to use the combo!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if everyone continues with support you will see much much more from us! I have MANY formulas i want to release.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
if everyone continues with support you will see much much more from us! I have MANY formulas i want to release.
What's in store, is gonna be amazing

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any GI problems with Recomp? With that dose of banaba and gymnema, I would figure it could be a possibility. I really like this formula though, so may check it out in the future.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Any GI problems with Recomp? With that dose of banaba and gymnema, I would figure it could be a possibility. I really like this formula though, so may check it out in the future.
Nope, never
And I dosed it in any possible way and up to 10 caps a day,
99% of the time empty stomach before meals of course,
morning, before bed, mid day.. you name it
Few times I forgot and took it with food or right after, never experienced any GI
problem (when I had some minor GI discomforts with other GDAs in past)
also if you read the last thread I started in here you'll know my stomach is pretty sensitive :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a few people have reported GI side effects from it, as with most products of this nature.

I was looking into trying it ages ago as the price in America was so cheap. The UK availability isn't quite as competitive lol. Still keen to give it a go.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As am I. Trying to push them. This I getting extremely frustrating

Next time I restock recompadrol it may be a v2 to prevent these issues In the future

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I want some too! my friend does as well lol I never got to try it yet. I've used r-ala, ala, and berberine, I like how I can eat carbs and not gain much fat just lean muscle
!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get this going now :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bless you guys , I have been dying to get my hands on this , and I look at buying around 5-10 bottles of this stuff!! Many of the guys at my gym have heard of this awesomeness from me and are going to buy a lot too <3!!! Bulking is sweet on this i've heard , but cutting seems to be OFF THE HOOK! :D Its only a matter of weeks now!! YAY! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
Just sent labels over to manufacturer. Should be there next week. Will call for update on Monday for everyone
Curious, any other new products in the pipeline that you can discuss?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a TON of ideas, the only limiting factor is support from customers ect. I can tell you i will be attempting a PARTY supplement. Just still doing research before i beta test them. Mild sedative and hallucinogenix i hope. All natural.

I also have a very sweet T booster esq id like to do.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have a TON of ideas, the only limiting factor is support from customers ect. I can tell you i will be attempting a PARTY supplement. Just still doing research before i beta test them. Mild sedative and hallucinogenix i hope. All natural.

Buddy , your formulas are solid...but all I can say is...I can't wait for Recompadrol to come back!! X_X!!! I need it so bad for the next month of my bulk that I'm already mapping out haha , I got 2 more weeks on this supps and I wanna give Recompadrol a shot at bulking me up :p cant wait for it to be back in stock hahaha

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Got my Party pants ready

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DMT?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nope.

Let me do some more research and dig some stuff up and order some powders and test it.

May be best as tea...

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Subbed for the info.. My site is oos and it's been driving me crazy and AAv2 is also oos to.

Hopefully monday brings more info :)

aahmed

Awards
man i wana order recompadrol in bulk release already release the beast lol.. i need to unfat myself and recompadrol does this very well for me...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man i wana order recompadrol in bulk release already release the beast lol.. i need to unfat myself and recompadrol does this very well for me...
ill let everyone know tomorrow or tuesday.

Labels should be there wednesday. so ill see where they are at production wise.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Labels are there. I am pushing production. I am hoping it won't e too long. I'm thinking 2 weeks

For interested individuals I can do a bulk pricing as I know a lot of people run it as a staple year round.

aahmed

Awards
Stick it in my veiiiiiiiinssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RELEASE!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Labels are there. I am pushing production. I am hoping it won't e too long. I'm thinking 2 weeks

For interested individuals I can do a bulk pricing as I know a lot of people run it as a staple year round.
That's what we like too see

aahmed

Awards
yes sir. I've bought them so many times off you direct in larger numbers... and yes i run it year round.. for the first time i havent run it in a long time and i got fat :( It's the best damn supplement on the planet imo. If there's anything I would suggest to someone asking about 'supplements' this would be it... I sometimes consider importing and selling in canada but the product would have to be approved by certain chains and health canada which ive never done. Lame...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bulk uncapped powder?

aahmed

Awards
well remember how i got a whole pack of adipose nahilation from you? I asked one nutrition chain locally if they would buy it, and they told me that they would have to check with head office (long process) and then they would have to go through health canada (lame)...

I wouldn't mind being the middle man for canada distribution heh

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well remember how i got a whole pack of adipose nahilation from you? I asked one nutrition chain locally if they would buy it, and they told me that they would have to check with head office (long process) and then they would have to go through health canada (lame)...

I wouldn't mind being the middle man for canada distribution heh
Lol. You have my email. ....

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
i hope it comes out and i can get it before i go on my vacation in beginning of July

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I need some more recompadrol! Pm sent on the bulk opportunity.

CJNator

Awards
Im so happy!!!! :banana: Gonna go get it as soon as it comes out! :burnout:

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to trying Recompadrol.

I see you held off initially to wait for prices on Banaba 20% CA to come down. I do see some products with low levels of CA (1 or 2%). Do you feel the benefits from a higher % CA, are much more noticeable than a lower % CA?

As many of you are aware, Recompadrol has been OOS for quite some time.

Heres some information why.

Raw material price went up for banaba 20% material.

This price STILL didnt go down, but i went a head and waited and i saw how many of you were missing it.

Well i waited long enough!!! So heres some good news!!!

All ingredients got to the manufacturer, unfortunatly the banaba 20% material was not enough. Therefore we are now looking at:

Manufacturer Start Date : MAY 4TH

Lead time from then is about 4-6 weeks.

While we were waiting for everything to be put together we had some label redesign

We still have some old labels for recompadrol so this next run will only have about 440-460 labels with the old label. The rest will have this label. However, The new label will only be sent out randomly from each order from the EBF website. More details about why later.

So theres an update i know many of you were looking for!

Thanks for being patient

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to find a bottle of this over the weekend. Glad to see its coming back. Love the new label design too!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard so much positive about this stuff I simply must try it!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Bulk??? Oh yeah!