RECOMPADROL NEWS!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    I'm looking forward to trying Recompadrol.

    I see you held off initially to wait for prices on Banaba 20% CA to come down. I do see some products with low levels of CA (1 or 2%). Do you feel the benefits from a higher % CA, are much more noticeable than a lower % CA?
    Yes

    And studies in diabetics used 5 mg. which would be 500 mg of 1% extract.

    So next to more capsule room for more ingredients

    We have more then 5 mg per capsule of corosolic acid

    I was asked for too long so I started when banana price is stil high.

    Price will be 2$ per bottle more everywhere per bottle


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

    Where at bro? I'm from Merrick. In LB now.
    No shut. Small world.

    Email me well chat
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Yes

    And studies in diabetics used 5 mg. which would be 500 mg of 1% extract.

    So next to more capsule room for more ingredients

    We have more then 5 mg per capsule of corosolic acid

    I was asked for too long so I started when banana price is stil high.

    Price will be 2$ per bottle more everywhere per bottle
    Well worth an extra couple of bucks knowing you're getting a quality product.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  4. For anyone interested.

    Email me on my gmail account and we will make it work

    I've been getting many Pms

    Put bulk redeploy in title ( send email even if sent before with user name on AM)

  5. I have been running recompadrol as a staple... i feel plain better on it and look better on it... its just that since he stopped making it ive been using glycobol and quite frankly it does NOT give me the same results... i was taking 15 pills a day even... which is higher than recommended but MAN does it work... as zach told me.. at those higher dosages it works as great as glucophage without the liver problems lol...

    I've bought in bulk a few times and zach was kind enough to personally ship to me when places like nutraplanet stopped having them.. i still rather buy from him direct though Direct cash to him ftw.

    I'm just afraid one day if we cannot get this wonderful product... it helps me alot and im not diabetic but for whatever reason despite eating clean i incur insulin resistance fast... and get fat fast... My wife is having high sugar (her family background has diabetics).. so she gets scared... starts working out lol... but i'd love to on top of her working out get her on this supplement
    •   
       


  6. Ok guys

    I was told MONDAY it will be done then off for testing.

    So VERY soon guys. The wait is just about over!

  7. AAv3 haaa

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    AAv3 haaa
    Why?

    I can just do a stim burner. I already have a kick ass for formula for one. I think im doing pre workout next. Or a sleep supplement.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Why?

    I can just do a stim burner. I already have a kick ass for formula for one. I think im doing pre workout next. Or a sleep supplement.
    Hmm I don't why lol it just sounded good! I would love a stim burner would be a nice stack with AAv2.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Hmm I don't why lol it just sounded good! I would love a stim burner would be a nice stack with AAv2.
    Let's have it bro
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  11. a sleep supplement that actually works when on trenbolone LOL

  12. I should (according to the manufacturer) have it on friday.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I should (according to the manufacturer) have it on friday.
    oh yeah!!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    I should (according to the manufacturer) have it on friday.
    Shipping will start? Monday? From your website first?

  15. My website first. Im waiting on microbe testing to come back before selling. I should have that Thursday or friday

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Why?

    I can just do a stim burner. I already have a kick ass for formula for one. I think im doing pre workout next. Or a sleep supplement.
    You were asking us which product to bring to the market next.
    A pre is a good idea.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    My website first. Im waiting on microbe testing to come back before selling. I should have that Thursday or friday
    Bless this news...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. PROMO IS UP!!!!

    Look at what im giving away for one month!!!

    EBF presents LOG OPP : Lean Mean Summer Recomp Stack

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    PROMO IS UP!!!!

    Look at what im giving away for one month!!!

    EBF presents LOG OPP : Lean Mean Summer Recomp Stack

    boys, get on that asap!
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    PROMO IS UP!!!!

    Look at what im giving away for one month!!!

    EBF presents LOG OPP : Lean Mean Summer Recomp Stack
    Just what the Dr ordered
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    PROMO IS UP!!!!

    Look at what im giving away for one month!!!

    EBF presents LOG OPP : Lean Mean Summer Recomp Stack
    Wow, great opportunity, would jump on if I wasn't about to start a Test Factor Advanced log in the next few days.

    Quick question, is AAv2 the real deal (I know I may get some biased responses from EBF reps ). Plan on ordering Recompadrol once in stock so may add some AAv2 as well, and I prefer to go the stim free route with any fat loss supps (have had great success to date using DCP, Heat, etc...)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026

    Wow, great opportunity, would jump on if I wasn't about to start a Test Factor Advanced log in the next few days.

    Quick question, is AAv2 the real deal (I know I may get some biased responses from EBF reps ). Plan on ordering Recompadrol once in stock so may add some AAv2 as well, and I prefer to go the stim free route with any fat loss supps (have had great success to date using DCP, Heat, etc...)
    Biased maybe but Rubio ran it well and loves it.
    Maybe pm him for his unbiased opinion.
    It's a staple for me
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Biased maybe but Rubio ran it well and loves it.
    Maybe pm him for his unbiased opinion.
    It's a staple for me
    Thanks, I will dig around. A nice combo deal for Recomp/AAv2 couldn't hurt either!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Quick question, is AAv2 the real deal (I know I may get some biased responses from EBF reps ). Plan on ordering Recompadrol once in stock so may add some AAv2 as well, and I prefer to go the stim free route with any fat loss supps (have had great success to date using DCP, Heat, etc...)
    Check out several of the logs that I know have been done re AAv2.

    As for myself, I'm going to use it again - now that I am not having to worry about whether or not I am going to be uprooted in a few days or a week and are able to get back into a regular schedule re training, etc. - since the first time was very disruptive and affected, especially re sleep and nutrition. Everything will be noted in this year's Training Journal: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)


    Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Thanks, I will dig around. A nice combo deal for Recomp/AAv2 couldn't hurt either!!!
    I believe that you can get this directly from EBF - contact them re preorders for Recompadrol (since that ships out next week).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Check out several of the logs that I know have been done re AAv2.

    As for myself, I'm going to use it again - now that I am not having to worry about whether or not I am going to be uprooted in a few days or a week and are able to get back into a regular schedule re training, etc. - since the first time was very disruptive and affected, especially re sleep and nutrition. Everything will be noted in this year's Training Journal: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)




    I believe that you can get this directly from EBF - contact them re preorders for Recompadrol (since that ships out next week).

    ~Rosie~
    Appreciate the info. I have been a long time Slin Sane user and just finished up a log for SLINTropin, so very interested to see how Recomp stacks up (perfect timing as well as my GDA supply is almost gone!).

    Also it will be interesting to see how I respond to AAv2 versus Genomyx HEAT (which I have used/logged in the past)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Appreciate the info. I have been a long time Slin Sane user and just finished up a log for SLINTropin, so very interested to see how Recomp stacks up (perfect timing as well as my GDA supply is almost gone!).

    Also it will be interesting to see how I respond to AAv2 versus Genomyx HEAT (which I have used/logged in the past)
    No worries

    Yep, always interesting to see how things compare, especially if you've used something for so long. And individuals all have different experiences and will prefer one product over another, even if they've both used the same things, so enjoy and see how it goes.

    ~Rosie~

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  27. Guys I wanted to remind you that Recompadrol will have a new label, but don't worry,
    the formula is still the same!

    Also some bottles will have the old label and some other the new one, don't freak out
    they are the same product, only label is different.

    New label

    Name:  28aqnus.png
Views: 235
Size:  203.5 KB

    Old label

    Name:  recompadrol label.png
Views: 810
Size:  127.4 KB
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  28. the new label is bad-asser

  29. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed
    the new label is bad-asser
    Couldnt have said it any better
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  30. Trying to order 4 bottles of recomp? Why is it sold out?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where is Recompadrol?
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 05:25 PM
  2. Where is Recompadrol?
    By Colbert in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 12:37 PM
  3. Recompadrol
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 07:32 PM
  4. Recompadrol?
    By Xenabuffyfan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 11:58 AM
  5. Good news for Paris, better news for us.
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Log in
Log in