GDA Q and A - AnabolicMinds.com

GDA Q and A

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

GDA Q and A

Please post any question relating to ANY GDA you may have questions about, whether an EBF product or not. Knowledge it power.

Lets begin....
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

What is the daily max dose of berberine?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

studies show great results with 300mg-500mg 3x per day...

as far as a maximum dose, id go with what your stomach can handle since it does inhibit absorbtion of carbohydrates. id keep it no more then 3-6g

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    studies show great results with 300mg-500mg 3x per day...

as far as a maximum dose, id go with what your stomach can handle since it does inhibit absorbtion of carbohydrates. id keep it no more then 3-6g
    3g berberine + 8 caps of Recompadrol daily PRICELESS.

Got Glycophase ...?

5. Enhanced Body Formulations

you may add 300mg-400mg of berberine to each 2 capsule dose of recompadrol without any problems.

6. New Member

What is the optimal timing one should take berberine prior to a meal?

And is their a minimum or maximum amount of carbs one should consume for say per 500mg of berberine?
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    What is the optimal timing one should take berberine prior to a meal?

And is their a minimum or maximum amount of carbs one should consume for say per 500mg of berberine?
    the best time is 30minutes prior to a meal. This has to due with the time it takes to prevent adipocyte differentiation...

i cant seem to find the figure im looking for (from a scientific article) that shows that time.. but...

Heres a great study
    http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2012/363845/

Along with saying this i would say 100mg berberine per 10g carb... but in all reality its pretty hard to determine those carbohydrate amounts without a blood glucose monitor

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Berberine kills me. I can't even talk about it. My stomach started hurting when I started reading this thread.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  9. New Member

how effective would a stack combining recompadrol, glycobol, agmatine, and slinshot be. or maybe just recomp and glycobol with agmatine
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bgaunt769
    how effective would a stack combining recompadrol, glycobol, agmatine, and slinshot be.
    How is glycobol solo?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  11. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bgaunt769 View Post
    how effective would a stack combining recompadrol, glycobol, agmatine, and slinshot be.
    Seems like overkill to me. Recompadrol + ALA is more than enough in my opinion.

If I were to combine GDAs it would be slin sane, ALA and recompadrol
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. New Member

thanks i was just thinking because of the ala in glycobol would make the stack better. once again thanks
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by bgaunt769 View Post
    how effective would a stack combining recompadrol, glycobol, agmatine, and slinshot be. or maybe just recomp and glycobol with agmatine
    One of each for a tremendous meal would be ok. I would say its a good safety net.

As for glycobol solo, great product, but I don't want to comment on other the effectiveness on other products. If you want to break down ingredients we can go by ingredients

14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    the best time is 30minutes prior to a meal. This has to due with the time it takes to prevent adipocyte differentiation...

i cant seem to find the figure im looking for (from a scientific article) that shows that time.. but...

Heres a great study
    http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2012/363845/

Along with saying this i would say 100mg berberine per 10g carb... but in all reality its pretty hard to determine those carbohydrate amounts without a blood glucose monitor
    Can you say how many mg of berberine are in each cap of recompadrol?

Or better yet, is there a maximum/minimum amount of carbs or calories one should shoot for per cap of recompadrol?
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Can you say how many mg of berberine are in each cap of recompadrol?

unforturnatly i cannot disclose that information,

Heres the study i was talking about with waiting time to eat
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...26049506003908

Or better yet, is there a maximum/minimum amount of carbs or calories one should shoot for per cap of recompadrol?
    1 capsule of recompadrol, based on studies for 1 ingredient... corosolic acid, will control blood glucose for a meal of 75g carbohydrate. This recommendation however does not take into account the other ingredients.

for example... damage control 2 caps per 150 carbs.... for pump 1 cap per 100 carbs 2 hours prior to workout.

as for calories i use 2 caps per 900-1100 calories personally
    Last edited by EBF Inc; 04-27-2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: forgot calorie recommendation

16. Enhanced Body Formulations

Any more questions

17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What makes this product any better than the 100's of others in the same category?
  18. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What makes this product any better than the 100's of others in the same category?
    100s? lol.. Quite the exaggeration there
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    100s? lol.. Quite the exaggeration there
    Well there are a lot. I just want to know what would make this product stand out from the others?.
  20. Pro Virili Parte

Well there are a lot. I just want to know what would make this product stand out from the others?.
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/?page_id=68
  21. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations

TBone;

"Each ingredient serves a different function to help create a more favorable environment for weight gain or weight loss as well as the possibility of helping the parameters of metabolic syndrome. To say our product is superior to others is does not seem fair. Every body reacts different to each supplement what works for one may not work for another, however we urge you to try it and make a decision for yourself"

its important you look at the different mechanisms of each product and make a decision for yourself.

best way to find out if somethings better is to test against what you feel is the best.

23. dvp

If I recall recompadrol contains neither na-r-ala or ala. I'm curious what the reasoning behind keeping these two ingredients out was?

How do you feel about them in addition or as solo gda's?

Stoked to have you all on the boards. LOVE recompadrol.
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have a question...

GDA or Nutritent repartioner (main differences).... I believe SLINshot is consider both. I know some people have different meanings on what one is & I'd like to know examples of each.

SLINshot helps blood glucose clearance as well as facilitating the nutrients into the muscle, hence why I classify it as a GDA & Partioner.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations

Recompadrol was designed to e versatile. With that said many overweight people looking for better glycemic contr and weight loss may be on t4 (synthroid) and here's a study that deterred me from its use.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1815532/

Along with ala being cheap and taking up a lot of the capsule spaw I felt it more beneficial without it

26. Enhanced Body Formulations

Many products function as both aaron

A GDA acts in glucose disposal as a means of tissue absorption and waste

An insulin mimetic is something that acts like insulin or solely on its pathway (pi3k)

A lot of products have more of one the. They other so they are all classifies in the same category

27. Pro Virili Parte

ALA is cheap in bulk and makes it easier to add since you can control how much you take
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

the versatility of the product.

Got Glycophase ...?

29. Enhanced Body Formulations

Keep em coming

Check EBF's Facebook for nice information on numerous products. Today's product was naringenin

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Keep em coming

Check EBF's Facebook for nice information on numerous products. Today's product was naringenin
    Yummy!

Got Glycophase ...?

31. Enhanced Body Formulations

Any more GDA questions?

I'll post up a Pre cheat meal plan for optimal nutrient partioning and fat attenuation tomorrow

It'll help with food digestion as well

32. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Any more GDA questions?

I'll post up a Pre cheat meal plan for optimal nutrient partioning and fat attenuation tomorrow

It'll help with food digestion as well
    Some people including myself may want to know the timing dosage of a NP/GDA pre cardio for optimal uptake and increased PPAR agonism and AMPk for endurance and fat burning effects...
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  33. Enhanced Body Formulations

that happens in about 30 minutes.

so 30 minutes pre cardio will do the trick.

34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Will BCAAs intra before the NP and cardio negate it?

Should one just consume 10g leucine pre weights, halfway through, take say 1 recompadrol (or any NP for others who use say slin sane) 30mins pre cardio?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Will BCAAs intra before the NP and cardio negate it?

Should one just consume 10g leucine pre weights, halfway through, take say 1 recompadrol (or any NP for others who use say slin sane) 30mins pre cardio?
    If you're 450lbs of LBM, feel free to consume 10g leucine

Thoughts on this: http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org...59/8/1879.long

Notice that the "normal" mice also suffered from significant muscle catabolism.

CONCLUSIONS:

Berberine impairs muscle metabolism by two novel mechanisms. It impairs mitochonidrial function stimulating the expression of atrogin-1 without affecting phosphorylation of forkhead transcription factors. The increase in atrogin-1 not only stimulated protein degradation but also suppressed protein synthesis, causing muscle atrophy
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

CONCLUSIONS:

Berberine impairs muscle metabolism by two novel mechanisms. It impairs mitochonidrial function stimulating the expression of atrogin-1 without affecting phosphorylation of forkhead transcription factors. The increase in atrogin-1 not only stimulated protein degradation but also suppressed protein synthesis, causing muscle atrophy
    Oh noes!!
    I'm not 450 lbs of lbm... I do consume a lot of bcaas though.
    Somedays I get 50g of it.

Interesting on the berberine. Makes you smaller. Man....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

CONCLUSIONS:

Hmmmmm
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Please post any question relating to ANY GDA you may have questions about, whether an EBF product or not. Knowledge it power.

Lets begin....
    As for berberine, wouldnt it's effects on inhibiting protein synthesis and increasing protein degradation be detrimental to a bluking/lean mass gain plan?
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations

@uva,

Things like this are relative.

you see, ALA increases AMPk as well which reduces mTOR. Whats important is to supplement with additional leucine to kind of counteract that from happening. The body is all give and take, it works on checks and balances. Weight loss, and lifting in essence are catabolic, we need to fine tune our bodies to increase specific pathways favorable to our goals.

If there is something specific to berberine im missing here, please let me know.

40. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

@uva,

Things like this are relative.

you see, ALA increases AMPk as well which reduces mTOR. Whats important is to supplement with additional leucine to kind of counteract that from happening. The body is all give and take, it works on checks and balances. Weight loss, and lifting in essence are catabolic, we need to fine tune our bodies to increase specific pathways favorable to our goals.

If there is something specific to berberine im missing here, please let me know.
    I fully agree with the give and take. Downregulation of one pathway often means up-regulation of another. However, could you address the study I posted, as berberine's net effect seems to be muscle catabolism. I post this merely because berberine has a ton of effects that interest me (moreso for general health than activity in the gut).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  •