Who is Enhanced Body Formulations

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone,

First off i want to say thank you for welcoming our company to the boards. We are very excited to be here and contribute to this great forum.

Enhanced Body Formulations is a science based company. We strive to bring you products with significant amount of research on each ingredient in an effective dose. We focus on each products ability to be highly versitile. This is good news to anyone looking to achieve multiple goals at the same time.

Currently we have two products out; Recompadrol, and Adipose Annihilation V2 (AAv2).

As most of you on the thread are already familiar with Recompadrol and its uses, AAv2 is fairly unknown.

We worked very hard to put a non stim burner out and effective to function as a recomp/cutting/ and bulking agent.

We currently have a lot of products wed like to come out with, but with out your support its not possible. Id like to thank everyone in advance who believes in EBF Inc.

Thanks

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey buddy, finally got a chance to try Adipose Annihilation V2. A++++ In my book. real good change for sure

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey buddy, finally got a chance to try Adipose Annihilation V2. A++++ In my book. real good change for sure
Thanks for the positive feedback man!
It is a great product to be used stand alone and also stacked. Versatility is always great

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ima have to pick up some of this AA V2.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks legit man ;) that natty v is gonna work wonders too man.
Mornings will always be sunny ;)

Uziel

Awards
Thats a beautiful sight! Thanks for your support and please do let me know how it works for you and if you have any questions
IMO This Product is PERFECT i will update later when got all in check like my diet ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
IMO This Product is PERFECT i will update later when got all in check like my diet ;)
Diet should ALREADY by in place, but please update us with your results.
Keen to see you shred up man ;)

Any questions, we reps are here to help

willimatic

Awards
I've seen a few post here and there on Natty-V, but overall not much out on it. For those of you that have used it, what were your thoughts? Recompadrol and AAv2 get good/excellent reviews so I'm sure Natty-V is a solid product. Just curious about those that have actually tried it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've seen a few post here and there on Natty-V, but overall not much out on it. For those of you that have used it, what were your thoughts? Recompadrol and AAv2 get good/excellent reviews so I'm sure Natty-V is a solid product. Just curious about those that have actually tried it.
Natty v is a sex aid as well as a test booster. The cnidium taken around food time is awesome. Some cool partitioning and also, when you go away with a girl/partner, don't leave without it ;)