UR spray + 11oxo new year cut cycle

rphash49

Awards
little history: I started 2013 with a dmz+m-sten bulk that put 20lbs on me that I held and added to. A month ago I started a epi recomp cycle that will end in 3 weeks. Next I want to cut my bf back into the single digits while keeping as much muscle as possible.

I've used 11oxo in the past with good results but never in oral form. And I have zero experience with UR spray. I'm not going to run this till Feb but I'm going to stock up now before its out of stock/out of production.

Here is what I'm thinking:

8 week cycle: 450mg 11oxo per day (4 bottles) and 50 sprays of UR per day (2 bottles). I'm considering 600mg 11oxo and 100 sprays per day. Please critique

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
little history: I started 2013 with a dmz+m-sten bulk that put 20lbs on me that I held and added to. A month ago I started a epi recomp cycle that will end in 3 weeks. Next I want to cut my bf back into the single digits while keeping as much muscle as possible.

I've used 11oxo in the past with good results but never in oral form. And I have zero experience with UR spray. I'm not going to run this till Feb but I'm going to stock up now before its out of stock/out of production.

Here is what I'm thinking:

8 week cycle: 450mg 11oxo per day (4 bottles) and 50 sprays of UR per day (2 bottles). I'm considering 600mg 11oxo and 100 sprays per day. Please critique
I think that sounds like a great stack. The Ur does work better at 100 sprays a day, but you can maintain well at 50 sprays a day

rphash49

Awards
Im subbed bro, keep me updated
Thanks! I'm still researching and planning. I would really prefer 11-keto spray over 11oxo pills but that may not be an option. I can only find two suppliers that market transdermal 11-kt currently and both are new products that have little to no reviews. One of which doesn't even list how much is in each dose........ I've read that supplement companies have had a hard time getting a legit source(china) so I fear they may be bunk. I would prefer to get 11kt spray from a company I trust like epharm/PN but I have a feeling it's not coming back :(

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I'm still researching and planning. I would really prefer 11-keto spray over 11oxo pills but that may not be an option. I can only find two suppliers that market transdermal 11-kt currently and both are new products that have little to no reviews. One of which doesn't even list how much is in each dose........ I've read that supplement companies have had a hard time getting a legit source(china) so I fear they may be bunk. I would prefer to get 11kt spray from a company I trust like epharm/PN but I have a feeling it's not coming back :(

what companies are selling transdermal 11KT now?

rphash49

Awards
Iron Legion is presently.
Yes that is one of them but it doesn't list the amount per dose and I've never used them. it's so new it has zero reviews. I have used a few products from AL before they sold rights to Iron Legion.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Lol yes it is. Very similar to artwork from antaeus labs. Keeping that Greek theme going I guess
I was under the impression they were one in the same, no?

rphash49

Awards
I was under the impression they were one in the same, no?
You are probably right. I know trenazone was once carried by AL but it was discontinued. Then IL picked it up as dienazone. I have nothing to back this up but I would guess that AL started getting heat on trenazone so they started a new company to sell it under. <- total speculation

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
here is my new year stack... how many sprays? been doing 40x2 before but since I got loads of it Im thinking 50x2 or even higher?

thanks!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here is my new year stack... how many sprays? been doing 40x2 before but since I got loads of it Im thinking 50x2 or even higher?

thanks!

Very nice!! The 40x2 is nice for sure but the 50x2 will treat you even better!

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
haha! :) would I see any benefit dosing higher than 50x2 ? a store sold it out really cheap (~$25 each) so I had to stock up :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha! :) would I see any benefit dosing higher than 50x2 ? a store sold it out really cheap (~$25 each) so I had to stock up :)
I havnt tried going any higher than that as i saw no need to but if you do please let us know how it goes.

Sportz5150

Awards
I just finished 8 week on 11oxo and will continue with UR spray. Any recommendations now that the 11oxo is finished. I would prefer not to lose any of the gains I made now that I'm off. Thanks

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished 8 week on 11oxo and will continue with UR spray. Any recommendations now that the 11oxo is finished. I would prefer not to lose any of the gains I made now that I'm off. Thanks
A lot of people like to use our 7-spray after the 11oxo.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was pressed for time this morning.

Do you plan to run anything else hormone wise? What dose did you run the 11 oxo at?

If you just want to boost test our TestForce 2 works great with something like PES Erase or Erase Pro.

Sportz5150

Awards
I ran 3 caps a day for 3 weeks then stepped it up to 2 serving per day and introduced the UR spray. Results have been good. Increased muscle hardness, decreased fat around the mid section. I really like the UR.

I would like to run another hormone, but don't know if the body needs some down time or if I can just jump on another hormone. I ran 1-Ad back in the day, I just figured I needed to cycle off. I'm just getting back into the sups and really only trust PA's products. Thanks for the suggestions. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea 11oxo with UR spray is a great stack and UR spray is one of my all time favorite products.

Well a lot say no PCT is needed with just an 11oxo run but i always like to be safe and run atleast a test booster as you just dont know if you are shutdown or not.

Also if you were going to run another hormone you would want no breaks.

If it were me id run a test booster with the UR Spray while deciding and planning your next cycle.

Sportz5150

Awards
What PCT do you recommend? I'm assuming Test force is the best test booster

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What PCT do you recommend? I'm assuming Test force is the best test booster
The PCT doesnt have to be anything crazy but i am a huge fan of PES Erase or Erase Pro and TestForce 2.

I like testforce 2 a lot because not only does it help libido but it helps most sleep deeper and when i take it preworkout i seem to be even more dialed in.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I think that sounds like a great stack. The Ur does work better at 100 sprays a day, but you can maintain well at 50 sprays a day

PA or 3 G, According to the booth map at the arnold, you guys are hosting one again.

Any news on how many and what products you'll be bringing? And any idea of any deals you'll be having. Would love to drop by and pick stuff up on sunday but idk if you'll sell out