Joint Force

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will Joint Force still be properly absorbed with other topical products such as Bengay, Tiger Balm, Glucosamine ointment, ect, or should their uses be separated? Thanks for any info

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Will Joint Force still be properly absorbed with other topical products such as Bengay, Tiger Balm, Glucosamine ointment, ect, or should their uses be separated? Thanks for any info
I would probably separate their use or at least use Joint Force first as some of the others are petroleum based and may prevent the Joint Force from absorbing

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I would probably separate their use or at least use Joint Force first as some of the others are petroleum based and may prevent the Joint Force from absorbing

i think the word is petrolatum but technically since petrolatum is petroleum based you arent wrong

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
i think the word is petrolatum but technically since petrolatum is petroleum based you arent wrong
Thanks for pointing that out...that was my line of thinking lol

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if this was asked but I just got joint force and dont want to waste it if it wont work for certain things..have a tendanitis in ny left forearm..the small tendons that move when u move ur fingers...and my wrist on the outside..kills when I do pushdowns

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if this was asked but I just got joint force and dont want to waste it if it wont work for certain things..have a tendanitis in ny left forearm..the small tendons that move when u move ur fingers...and my wrist on the outside..kills when I do pushdowns
It should work for that. Its best for areas that are close to the surface of the skin like elbows and knees, and wrists. It should work for the tendons you described too.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man ..dont mind the cortisone shot but this is much better

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man ..dont mind the cortisone shot but this is much better
Cortisone is tricky business, don't want too many of those, and you are very welcome.