NEW UR TABLETS

IronFanatic

Awards
Hello PA,

I would like to know when (if at all) the New UR prototype tablets will be back in stock? that sh** was amazing. It had different effects than the transdermal acetate formula. It was more immediate and hard hitting.

Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would be willing to buy these and give them a run as well. Or better yet, liquicaps

IronFanatic

Awards
I liken it to oral steroids vs injectable steroids. It has a much faster onset and produces far more dramatic results. However, using both simultaneously, would be optimal.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Also would like to see these cone back in stock

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I would love to make more but its not something we can do right away

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Would this be more expensive to produce though? I thought I remember seeing that in a thread at the other place.
jeezus liquicaps? u need like a minimum order of a million to even get those made and what would be the point to begin with?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jeezus liquicaps? u need like a minimum order of a million to even get those made and what would be the point to begin with?
From my very limited understanding and recollection of that thread the talks were to make these caps to increase the bioavailability of oral UA use.

Reading coops post made me think of it.

I am happy with the sprays so I am not too worried about it.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
From my very limited understanding and recollection of that thread the talks were to make these caps to increase the bioavailability of oral UA use.

Reading coops post made me think of it.

I am happy with the sprays so I am not too worried about it.

why would having liquid in the capsules make any difference, and what liquid do you suggest be in the caps? Or do liquicaps just sound cool? Do you like having your balls busted?

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see caps only because some of the tabs broke in my bottle