UR SPRAY

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Ur spray 2packs are out of stock but they are still selling singles. From what I found out, no eta on 2 packs at this time. I like me some Ur spray and panic when i think i may run out.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lepiricus View Post
    Ur spray 2packs are out of stock but they are still selling singles. From what I found out, no eta on 2 packs at this time. I like me some Ur spray and panic when i think i may run out.
    ditto on the panic
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       


  3. truthornothin/ pat,you guys know if/when the Ur spray two pack will be available again? on one hand i want to get two bottles before its out of stock but on the other hand i wanna save $20 if i can

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    truthornothin/ pat,you guys know if/when the Ur spray two pack will be available again? on one hand i want to get two bottles before its out of stock but on the other hand i wanna save $20 if i can
    Shoul be back in stock sometime next week
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  5. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Shoul be back in stock sometime next week
    You removed your avatar?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    You removed your avatar?
    no it should still be there it shows at my end
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  7. Quick question for truth or PA. I have 2 bottles of pump spray and both have big white flakes floating around In the solution. My previous bottles did not have this. Is this of concern and if it should be, what steps can I take to correct it? Any input is greatly appreciated.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Quick question for truth or PA. I have 2 bottles of pump spray and both have big white flakes floating around In the solution. My previous bottles did not have this. Is this of concern and if it should be, what steps can I take to correct it? Any input is greatly appreciated.
    I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. Try swirling the bottle in a hot water bath until the flakes dissolve. It appears that the flakes are the actives that fell out of solution.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  9. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. Try swirling the bottle in a hot water bath until the flakes dissolve. It appears that the flakes are the actives that fell out of solution.
    Tried that but the flakes never disolved any noticable amount. Appreciate the help though.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Tried that but the flakes never disolved any noticable amount. Appreciate the help though.


    send me some flakes and i will send you a free bottle

    but them in a ziploc bag or something
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  11. Yea I also noticed slight flaking in my last bottle of Pump Spray, ordered a two pack of UR spray and its obviously harder to tell with the darker bottle but it appears under light there is less flaking. Have one unopened bottle of Pump spray with slight flaking at the bottom, will try heating but not too worried about it, maybe its the adenosine compound.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    Yea I also noticed slight flaking in my last bottle of Pump Spray, ordered a two pack of UR spray and its obviously harder to tell with the darker bottle but it appears under light there is less flaking. Have one unopened bottle of Pump spray with slight flaking at the bottom, will try heating but not too worried about it, maybe its the adenosine compound.
    Swirling the bottles in a hot water bath for a few minutes should rectify the issue
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  13. Sounds good!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Swirling the bottles in a hot water bath for a few minutes should rectify the issue
    Had this same thing happen with about 3 diff bottles back in the feb/march time frame...PS does not like cooler temps...heating it up worked to an extent...but then after a couple days would fall back out of the solution...and clog the nozzle up...

    Ninja edit: this was with pump spray...

  15. Yea, I tried heating the solution and nothing happened as far as dissolving the flakes. Hate to say it, but Im not getting the results like I did on my first run, which leaned me out nicely along with great vascularity. First run it kicked in roughly 2-3 weeks, and I'm coming up on 6 weeks this run. My diet isn't the best, nor was it last time which is what I really liked about pump spray.

  16. ive been switching back and forth between UR and pump and ive been getting great results, took about 8 weeks of consistent use tho

  17. Any idea when UR spray will be back in stock?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Any idea when UR spray will be back in stock?
    haha man it goes quick doesnt it? least the 2 packs anyways, switched back to pump spray for this month have one bottle of UR spray left.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    haha man it goes quick doesnt it? least the 2 packs anyways, switched back to pump spray for this month have one bottle of UR spray left.
    I know man I ran straight UR for the first time in a year and forgot how much I loved it. Was planning on running a couple of months straight this time around.

  20. PA is the advanced discussion forum you used to head now gone?
    and if you still want flakes from pump spray i can send you some when my next bottle runs out, (no worries but if you wanted to analyze)

    and cat diesel ive been logging both ursobolic, pump spray/UR spray, and test force if ur interested in anecdotal feedback

  21. Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    PA is the advanced discussion forum you used to head now gone?
    and if you still want flakes from pump spray i can send you some when my next bottle runs out, (no worries but if you wanted to analyze)

    and cat diesel ive been logging both ursobolic, pump spray/UR spray, and test force if ur interested in anecdotal feedback
    Yeah man I will definitely check it out. From my 2 runs of UR spray and 1 run of Pump Spray I would say I definitely found UR Spray to be more effective. That extra bit of UR really made a big difference for me. Hope it gets back in stock soon

  22. Im using Ur Spray and R Spray, how and when should I take which??
    Right now 50 sprays R Spray in morning 50 sprays UR Spray before bed... does it matter?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    Im using Ur Spray and R Spray, how and when should I take which??
    Right now 50 sprays R Spray in morning 50 sprays UR Spray before bed... does it matter?
    I would run UR twice a day. It is possible to run three sprays a day but a pain. My best advice would be to spray Ur twice a day everywhere but your back and have somebody spray the R spray on your back twice daily

  24. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Swirling the bottles in a hot water bath for a few minutes should rectify the issue
    Truth,

    I was reading one of my empty Ur Spray bottles the other day and getting all nostalgic with it. One thing I came across that I had never seen before or chose to overlook lol, it says not for use by professional athletes or those in the military. Professional athletes, yea makes sense but military? Any info would be appreciated
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  25. PA, what address do I send these flakes to?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UR SPRAY
    By sam805 in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 603
    Last Post: 08-08-2016, 09:09 PM
  2. TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"
    By truthornothin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 581
    Last Post: 07-11-2016, 02:12 PM
  3. UR SPRAY BACK IN STOCK AT PROTOTYPENUTRITION.COM
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 04:32 PM
  4. WTB UR SPRAY!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 03:55 PM
  5. UR Spray IS HERE! Making Ursolic acid more bioavailable!!!
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in