1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Ur-Spray is back in stock
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice!!
  3. New Member

Anyone notice an increase in suseptibility to bruising while using UR? My lower legs are bruising like crazy.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    Anyone notice an increase in suseptibility to bruising while using UR? My lower legs are bruising like crazy.
    Been using it for months. Not at all.
  5. New Member

I have both a bottle of 7 spray and a few bottles of Ur spray. What would be a good way to use them?

I don't have anyone who could spray my back, so was thinking about 7 spray in the morning and Ur in the evening?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic1 View Post
    I have both a bottle of 7 spray and a few bottles of Ur spray. What would be a good way to use them?

I don't have anyone who could spray my back, so was thinking about 7 spray in the morning and Ur in the evening?
    I could have sworn that I answered this one You can use one in the am and on in the pm. If you are really diligent you can get in two applications of UR Spray and one application of 7 Spray if you spray every 8 hrs. Its possible....I've done it

7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I could have sworn that I answered this one
    You're having deja vu !!
  8. New Member

I could have sworn that I answered this one You can use one in the am and on in the pm. If you are really diligent you can get in two applications of UR Spray and one application of 7 Spray if you spray every 8 hrs. Its possible....I've done it
    Hmm, 3 times a day is an interesting idea. Thanks, will try that one.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    You're having deja vu !!
    Perhaps I was pm'd the same question but I swear I answered it before. Oh well I am getting old after all need to up my dose of D-Serine lol

10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    no, but the skin on my balls is so soft after I've been applying it!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Ur spray 2packs are out of stock but they are still selling singles. From what I found out, no eta on 2 packs at this time. I like me some Ur spray and panic when i think i may run out.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lepiricus View Post
    Ur spray 2packs are out of stock but they are still selling singles. From what I found out, no eta on 2 packs at this time. I like me some Ur spray and panic when i think i may run out.
    ditto on the panic

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

truthornothin/ pat,you guys know if/when the Ur spray two pack will be available again? on one hand i want to get two bottles before its out of stock but on the other hand i wanna save $20 if i can
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    truthornothin/ pat,you guys know if/when the Ur spray two pack will be available again? on one hand i want to get two bottles before its out of stock but on the other hand i wanna save $20 if i can
    Shoul be back in stock sometime next week

15. Senior Member

Shoul be back in stock sometime next week
    You removed your avatar?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    You removed your avatar?
    no it should still be there it shows at my end

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quick question for truth or PA. I have 2 bottles of pump spray and both have big white flakes floating around In the solution. My previous bottles did not have this. Is this of concern and if it should be, what steps can I take to correct it? Any input is greatly appreciated.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Quick question for truth or PA. I have 2 bottles of pump spray and both have big white flakes floating around In the solution. My previous bottles did not have this. Is this of concern and if it should be, what steps can I take to correct it? Any input is greatly appreciated.
    I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. Try swirling the bottle in a hot water bath until the flakes dissolve. It appears that the flakes are the actives that fell out of solution.

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. Try swirling the bottle in a hot water bath until the flakes dissolve. It appears that the flakes are the actives that fell out of solution.
    Tried that but the flakes never disolved any noticable amount. Appreciate the help though.
  20. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Tried that but the flakes never disolved any noticable amount. Appreciate the help though.

send me some flakes and i will send you a free bottle

but them in a ziploc bag or something
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  21. New Member

Yea I also noticed slight flaking in my last bottle of Pump Spray, ordered a two pack of UR spray and its obviously harder to tell with the darker bottle but it appears under light there is less flaking. Have one unopened bottle of Pump spray with slight flaking at the bottom, will try heating but not too worried about it, maybe its the adenosine compound.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    Yea I also noticed slight flaking in my last bottle of Pump Spray, ordered a two pack of UR spray and its obviously harder to tell with the darker bottle but it appears under light there is less flaking. Have one unopened bottle of Pump spray with slight flaking at the bottom, will try heating but not too worried about it, maybe its the adenosine compound.
    Swirling the bottles in a hot water bath for a few minutes should rectify the issue

23. New Member

Sounds good!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Swirling the bottles in a hot water bath for a few minutes should rectify the issue
    Had this same thing happen with about 3 diff bottles back in the feb/march time frame...PS does not like cooler temps...heating it up worked to an extent...but then after a couple days would fall back out of the solution...and clog the nozzle up...

Ninja edit: this was with pump spray...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yea, I tried heating the solution and nothing happened as far as dissolving the flakes. Hate to say it, but Im not getting the results like I did on my first run, which leaned me out nicely along with great vascularity. First run it kicked in roughly 2-3 weeks, and I'm coming up on 6 weeks this run. My diet isn't the best, nor was it last time which is what I really liked about pump spray.
  26. New Member

ive been switching back and forth between UR and pump and ive been getting great results, took about 8 weeks of consistent use tho
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Any idea when UR spray will be back in stock?
  28. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Any idea when UR spray will be back in stock?
    haha man it goes quick doesnt it? least the 2 packs anyways, switched back to pump spray for this month have one bottle of UR spray left.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

haha man it goes quick doesnt it? least the 2 packs anyways, switched back to pump spray for this month have one bottle of UR spray left.
    I know man I ran straight UR for the first time in a year and forgot how much I loved it. Was planning on running a couple of months straight this time around.
  30. New Member

PA is the advanced discussion forum you used to head now gone?
    and if you still want flakes from pump spray i can send you some when my next bottle runs out, (no worries but if you wanted to analyze)

and cat diesel ive been logging both ursobolic, pump spray/UR spray, and test force if ur interested in anecdotal feedback
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

PA is the advanced discussion forum you used to head now gone?
    and if you still want flakes from pump spray i can send you some when my next bottle runs out, (no worries but if you wanted to analyze)

and cat diesel ive been logging both ursobolic, pump spray/UR spray, and test force if ur interested in anecdotal feedback
    Yeah man I will definitely check it out. From my 2 runs of UR spray and 1 run of Pump Spray I would say I definitely found UR Spray to be more effective. That extra bit of UR really made a big difference for me. Hope it gets back in stock soon
  32. New Member

Im using Ur Spray and R Spray, how and when should I take which??
    Right now 50 sprays R Spray in morning 50 sprays UR Spray before bed... does it matter?
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    Im using Ur Spray and R Spray, how and when should I take which??
    Right now 50 sprays R Spray in morning 50 sprays UR Spray before bed... does it matter?
    I would run UR twice a day. It is possible to run three sprays a day but a pain. My best advice would be to spray Ur twice a day everywhere but your back and have somebody spray the R spray on your back twice daily
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Truth,

I was reading one of my empty Ur Spray bottles the other day and getting all nostalgic with it. One thing I came across that I had never seen before or chose to overlook lol, it says not for use by professional athletes or those in the military. Professional athletes, yea makes sense but military? Any info would be appreciated
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

PA, what address do I send these flakes to?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

Truth,

I was reading one of my empty Ur Spray bottles the other day and getting all nostalgic with it. One thing I came across that I had never seen before or chose to overlook lol, it says not for use by professional athletes or those in the military. Professional athletes, yea makes sense but military? Any info would be appreciated
    To me ....I feel it has possibly anabolic properties that could test hot. Just my thought. What do I know.... Only be on it since October or November of last year.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Bump seems how it is non hormonal but works damn good
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    To me ....I feel it has possibly anabolic properties that could test hot. Just my thought. What do I know.... Only be on it since October or November of last year.
    LMAO! You're crazy man! I knew you'd like it hahaha!!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

LMAO! You're crazy man! I knew you'd like it hahaha!!
    Lol. My brother . Curious to see the answer too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. UR SPRAY
    By sam805 in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 526
    Last Post: Yesterday, 02:49 PM
  2. TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"
    By truthornothin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 580
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 01:24 PM
  3. UR SPRAY BACK IN STOCK AT PROTOTYPENUTRITION.COM
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 03:32 PM
  4. WTB UR SPRAY!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 02:55 PM
  5. UR Spray IS HERE! Making Ursolic acid more bioavailable!!!
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 04:48 PM