UR SPRAY

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Georgetown - Washington D.C.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,910
    Rep Power
    156091

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i wonder about fasting blood glucose changes
    I have plans to check these and other hormonal markers once I grab some and run it. Working at a lab helps. Anything you would see tested ideally?

  2. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    PA personally do you prefer the UR or Pump spray? I know this is goal-dependent on the individual just curious to your preference

    i take TAA orally so i prefer UR
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i take TAA orally so i prefer UR
    Ditto,
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    3094946

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Probably no time soon
    Why is there no interest?
  5. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    3094946

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Probably no time soon
    I have heard they are less effective than the spray.
  6. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    I have heard they are less effective than the spray.
    Oh no, there is plenty of interest. It is effective as a stand alone but much more so when used in conjunction with the spray. It is like a turbo charger for the spray. It definitely increases the effects.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  7. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    I have heard they are less effective than the spray.
    are u talking about oral arginine ursolic acetate?so few have tried it that there is no feedback to really base a judgement onthe only guy i know that said anything was one dude that thought it was pretty awesomepersonally i have used it and gone off the spray and it seems to work at least as good if not better. I took boatloads though. coughed up alot
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  8. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    what the hell is wrong with this board. If I dont capitalize it fux my sh*t up
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  9. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    3094946

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Oh no, there is plenty of interest. It is effective as a stand alone but much more so when used in conjunction with the spray. It is like a turbo charger for the spray. It definitely increases the effects.
    So is it just too expensive to produce?
  10. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    So is it just too expensive to produce?
    it is quite yes
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  11. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Ur-Spray is back in stock
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  12. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    3094946

    Nice!!
  13. Registered User
    SonicSWOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    250

    Anyone notice an increase in suseptibility to bruising while using UR? My lower legs are bruising like crazy.
  14. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phila.Pa.
    Posts
    1,249
    Rep Power
    818944

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    Anyone notice an increase in suseptibility to bruising while using UR? My lower legs are bruising like crazy.
    Been using it for months. Not at all.
  15. Registered User
    Nic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    34

    I have both a bottle of 7 spray and a few bottles of Ur spray. What would be a good way to use them?

    I don't have anyone who could spray my back, so was thinking about 7 spray in the morning and Ur in the evening?
  16. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic1 View Post
    I have both a bottle of 7 spray and a few bottles of Ur spray. What would be a good way to use them?

    I don't have anyone who could spray my back, so was thinking about 7 spray in the morning and Ur in the evening?
    I could have sworn that I answered this one You can use one in the am and on in the pm. If you are really diligent you can get in two applications of UR Spray and one application of 7 Spray if you spray every 8 hrs. Its possible....I've done it
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  17. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    3094946

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I could have sworn that I answered this one
    You're having deja vu !!
  18. Registered User
    Nic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    34

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I could have sworn that I answered this one You can use one in the am and on in the pm. If you are really diligent you can get in two applications of UR Spray and one application of 7 Spray if you spray every 8 hrs. Its possible....I've done it
    Hmm, 3 times a day is an interesting idea. Thanks, will try that one.
  19. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    You're having deja vu !!
    Perhaps I was pm'd the same question but I swear I answered it before. Oh well I am getting old after all need to up my dose of D-Serine lol
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  20. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    Anyone notice an increase in suseptibility to bruising while using UR? My lower legs are bruising like crazy.
    no, but the skin on my balls is so soft after I've been applying it!
  21. Registered User
    lepiricus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kansas
    Age
    35
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    30948

    Ur spray 2packs are out of stock but they are still selling singles. From what I found out, no eta on 2 packs at this time. I like me some Ur spray and panic when i think i may run out.
  22. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by lepiricus View Post
    Ur spray 2packs are out of stock but they are still selling singles. From what I found out, no eta on 2 packs at this time. I like me some Ur spray and panic when i think i may run out.
    ditto on the panic
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  23. Registered User
    cmoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    70

    truthornothin/ pat,you guys know if/when the Ur spray two pack will be available again? on one hand i want to get two bottles before its out of stock but on the other hand i wanna save $20 if i can
  24. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    truthornothin/ pat,you guys know if/when the Ur spray two pack will be available again? on one hand i want to get two bottles before its out of stock but on the other hand i wanna save $20 if i can
    Shoul be back in stock sometime next week
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  25. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    3094946

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Shoul be back in stock sometime next week
    You removed your avatar?
  26. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    You removed your avatar?
    no it should still be there it shows at my end
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  27. Registered User
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,097
    Rep Power
    84912

    Quick question for truth or PA. I have 2 bottles of pump spray and both have big white flakes floating around In the solution. My previous bottles did not have this. Is this of concern and if it should be, what steps can I take to correct it? Any input is greatly appreciated.
  28. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Quick question for truth or PA. I have 2 bottles of pump spray and both have big white flakes floating around In the solution. My previous bottles did not have this. Is this of concern and if it should be, what steps can I take to correct it? Any input is greatly appreciated.
    I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. Try swirling the bottle in a hot water bath until the flakes dissolve. It appears that the flakes are the actives that fell out of solution.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  29. Registered User
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,097
    Rep Power
    84912

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. Try swirling the bottle in a hot water bath until the flakes dissolve. It appears that the flakes are the actives that fell out of solution.
    Tried that but the flakes never disolved any noticable amount. Appreciate the help though.
  30. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Tried that but the flakes never disolved any noticable amount. Appreciate the help though.


    send me some flakes and i will send you a free bottle

    but them in a ziploc bag or something
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UR SPRAY
    By sam805 in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 512
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:05 AM
  2. TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"
    By truthornothin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 580
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 01:24 PM
  3. UR SPRAY BACK IN STOCK AT PROTOTYPENUTRITION.COM
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 03:32 PM
  4. WTB UR SPRAY!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 02:55 PM
  5. UR Spray IS HERE! Making Ursolic acid more bioavailable!!!
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 04:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.