Pump spray pre-contest last two weeks

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your guys opinions on using pump spray the last two weeks before a show twice a day. I have my own air brush machine, and a solid tanner that allows me to apply my tanner at 5am, the day of the show. If this helps with carb loading, I could apply this friday morning, friday night, and then around 3am sat morning, shower at 5am and apply tanner.

Would the vascularity effects hold until 10am pre-judging if used for the two weeks prior? Do you see this helping in any way?

Mike

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once you all get your ass home from the arnold.. i want a response!!!

:D

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, Thanks for the help A*sholes..you guys suck. F y'all!

:D haha jk.. i realize you guys have prolly never been asked this before! All good! I might just try it out for kicks.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Once you all get your ass home from the arnold.. i want a response!!!

:D
Yes the Arnold was taxing, still recovering from lack of sleep, but well worth it. The Pump Spray should work well for your final two weeks of precontest and the vascularity enhancement should hang on until the pre judging, sorry for the delay

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes the Arnold was taxing, still recovering from lack of sleep, but well worth it. The Pump Spray should work well for your final two weeks of precontest and the vascularity enhancement should hang on until the pre judging, sorry for the delay
Thanks bro, appreciate it. I'll give it a try, whats the harm. I'll prolly be the first person using this for a contest 2 weeks out and the morning of a show.

If it doesn't work, no big deal as it wasnt designed for this.. but maybe it will do some good :)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, appreciate it. I'll give it a try, whats the harm. I'll prolly be the first person using this for a contest 2 weeks out and the morning of a show.

If it doesn't work, no big deal as it wasnt designed for this.. but maybe it will do some good :)
I've seen it in action when we filmed the video showing how to spray it. The model's vascularity improved over the course of the shoot as he applied it. It should work well

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen it in action when we filmed the video showing how to spray it. The model's vascularity improved over the course of the shoot as he applied it. It should work well
Awesome man, I'm just hoping if I apply it around 4:30ish AM, the effects hold for 9am pre-judging to some extent. Or even if it helps with carb loading, that would be good to.

Mike

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man, I'm just hoping if I apply it around 4:30ish AM, the effects hold for 9am pre-judging to some extent. Or even if it helps with carb loading, that would be good to.

Mike
If possible I think it would work even better if started more than 2 weeks out. Effects really seemed to kick in for me midway through week 3 but a lot of people notice it sooner. Either way UA helps me retain muscle even if not even lifting so it would certainly be beneficial pre contest. Best of luck man

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If possible I think it would work even better if started more than 2 weeks out. Effects really seemed to kick in for me midway through week 3 but a lot of people notice it sooner. Either way UA helps me retain muscle even if not even lifting so it would certainly be beneficial pre contest. Best of luck man
Thanks bro, i figured being so lean, i should see things drastically quicker.

Mike

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Mike
That is true. I was a higher bf when I started to I am sure it took longer for me to notice. Regardless I think you will really enjoy it

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Mike
That was the case with me, the leaner you are the quicker you'll see results, A 2 percent change in bf if very apparent if you are already 10% or lower, if you are 15% not so much

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
ursolic is demonstrated to be extremely effective in sparing muscle during starvation so the spray should be employed during the last stages of contest prep, when loss of muscle is most threatening

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was the case with me, the leaner you are the quicker you'll see results, A 2 percent change in bf if very apparent if you are already 10% or lower, if you are 15% not so much
ursolic is demonstrated to be extremely effective in sparing muscle during starvation so the spray should be employed during the last stages of contest prep, when loss of muscle is most threatening
Damn, awesome info! If it works, I'll be pimping this all over, if not.. not biggie as it wasn't designed for this! Much appreciated, and worth the try!

Mike