11 spray side effects

jump453

Awards
After reading so many positive reviews of the 11 spray and 7-11 stack, I'm interested in giving it a try. Given the various hormonal effects that will be achieved with this product, I was interested to know if anyone has noticed any side effects, adverse or otherwise. Emotional, sexual, etc. Any information based on experience would be great. Thanks!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
bump for answers,also interested in prototype nutrition

only thing i dont like is i cant seem to find the label for any of the products on the website. am i just missing it or something?

jackswift

Awards
I have used 11 spray And 7 spray several times and have not had any side effects. 11 spray is is a hormonal product but it is very gentle and safe. I would rate both products very highly. Give 'em a shot

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
bump for answers,also interested in prototype nutrition

only thing i dont like is i cant seem to find the label for any of the products on the website. am i just missing it or something?
I have not experienced any adverse side effects while on 11-spray. 11-Spray may cause some shutdown,(I've used it numerous times and got no shutdown at all) but chances of sides are small, though I suppose the standard list of aas sides are possible if unlikely

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
After reading so many positive reviews of the 11 spray and 7-11 stack, I'm interested in giving it a try. Given the various hormonal effects that will be achieved with this product, I was interested to know if anyone has noticed any side effects, adverse or otherwise. Emotional, sexual, etc. Any information based on experience would be great. Thanks!
some get muscle tension headaches when first using.

some get a little lethargy in the morning

beyond that it is pretty benign

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
how would this stuff work with a stack? say something like stacking it with epistane

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
how would this stuff work with a stack? say something like stacking it with epistane
I think it stacks great with anything if you're on a recomp type anabolic cycle. If you're on a bulker, I'd say if anything go with UR spray to avoid fat gain, and save the 11 for more of a recomp/cut timeframe.