11 kt spray bridge dosage

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

11 kt spray bridge dosage

Hey guys, looking for advice on how to dose 11 spray for a bridge coming off Trenazone and into PCT. Is once a day enough or is twice a day more appropriate for a bridge? Also, I have an 11-oxo clone ( lgi 11-x) that I was going to run at 600mg per day for three weeks but now I'm leaning towards 11-spray instead. Additionally, if once a day application is sufficient would it be beneficial to use ur spray or pump spray in the evening? I shower twice a day so apply twice isn't an issue. Thanks!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jackswift View Post
    Hey guys, looking for advice on how to dose 11 spray for a bridge coming off Trenazone and into PCT. Is once a day enough or is twice a day more appropriate for a bridge? Also, I have an 11-oxo clone ( lgi 11-x) that I was going to run at 600mg per day for three weeks but now I'm leaning towards 11-spray instead. Additionally, if once a day application is sufficient would it be beneficial to use ur spray or pump spray in the evening? I shower twice a day so apply twice isn't an issue. Thanks!
    no real need for more than once a day. TD delivery makes it time released so once a day should be fine for your bridge. 50 sprays or just coat your skin with a thin coat and you should be A OK, and yes adding UR Spray and or Pump Spray would be beneficial even at 1 x per day
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Truth,
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    no real need for more than once a day. TD delivery makes it time released so once a day should be fine for your bridge. 50 sprays or just coat your skin with a thin coat and you should be A OK, and yes adding UR Spray and or Pump Spray would be beneficial even at 1 x per day
    Yea, I either do:

a) 1 full body UR/Pump Spray + 1 full body 11 spray
    b) Front->11 & Back->UR/Pump

and haven't noticed any appreciable difference...
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Yea, I either do:

a) 1 full body UR/Pump Spray + 1 full body 11 spray
    b) Front->11 & Back->UR/Pump

and haven't noticed any appreciable difference...

I started out dosing the 11-spray twice a day for the first four days but as of last night switched to pump spray at night. If the wifey wants to cuddle at night I don't want to leach any 11 spray to her. So far the I'm loving the bridge. hardening up and feeling great.

Muad, question for you. Were your running the 11-spray /pump spray solo or as a bridge? The reason I ask is, I was wondering if in the last week of bridge you started preloading DAA or waited until PCT/begining of SERM? Thanks.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jackswift View Post
    I started out dosing the 11-spray twice a day for the first four days but as of last night switched to pump spray at night. If the wifey wants to cuddle at night I don't want to leach any 11 spray to her. So far the I'm loving the bridge. hardening up and feeling great.

Muad, question for you. Were your running the 11-spray /pump spray solo or as a bridge? The reason I ask is, I was wondering if in the last week of bridge you started preloading DAA or waited until PCT/begining of SERM? Thanks.
    I preload TF2 for the last week of the cycle, then I start my PCT/SERM and run the 11-spray for the first 2 weeks at what I described then either cut the dose in half or switch over to 7-spray for cortisol control later in PCT. This works for me as I tend to run my SERM differently. The way I get my torem is in 60mg caps, so I double dose for a week, then single dose for 4-5 weeks, switching over to an AI the last week of my SERM, then run that out for 3-4 weeks, switching over to I3C at the end of the AI. I also typically continue to my support supps into PCT, the most important being cholesterol support/recovery (niacin based). Adding in UR/Pump spray has me continue to look bigger and leaner through PCT. Gotta love it.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-KT Spray / Androlean difference in strength
    By uubiduu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 09:04 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 10:15 AM
  3. Prototype Nutrition 11-KT Spray
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:42 PM
  4. P-plex/M-drol Bridge Dosage
    By allen70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 08:21 PM
  5. MMV2/11-Test/Dermacrine Stack Dosage??
    By Brilluminati in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 09:57 AM