11 kt spray bridge dosage

jackswift

Awards
Hey guys, looking for advice on how to dose 11 spray for a bridge coming off Trenazone and into PCT. Is once a day enough or is twice a day more appropriate for a bridge? Also, I have an 11-oxo clone ( lgi 11-x) that I was going to run at 600mg per day for three weeks but now I'm leaning towards 11-spray instead. Additionally, if once a day application is sufficient would it be beneficial to use ur spray or pump spray in the evening? I shower twice a day so apply twice isn't an issue. Thanks!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, looking for advice on how to dose 11 spray for a bridge coming off Trenazone and into PCT. Is once a day enough or is twice a day more appropriate for a bridge? Also, I have an 11-oxo clone ( lgi 11-x) that I was going to run at 600mg per day for three weeks but now I'm leaning towards 11-spray instead. Additionally, if once a day application is sufficient would it be beneficial to use ur spray or pump spray in the evening? I shower twice a day so apply twice isn't an issue. Thanks!
no real need for more than once a day. TD delivery makes it time released so once a day should be fine for your bridge. 50 sprays or just coat your skin with a thin coat and you should be A OK, and yes adding UR Spray and or Pump Spray would be beneficial even at 1 x per day

jackswift

Awards
Truth,
Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
no real need for more than once a day. TD delivery makes it time released so once a day should be fine for your bridge. 50 sprays or just coat your skin with a thin coat and you should be A OK, and yes adding UR Spray and or Pump Spray would be beneficial even at 1 x per day
Yea, I either do:

a) 1 full body UR/Pump Spray + 1 full body 11 spray
b) Front->11 & Back->UR/Pump

and haven't noticed any appreciable difference...

jackswift

Awards
Yea, I either do:

a) 1 full body UR/Pump Spray + 1 full body 11 spray
b) Front->11 & Back->UR/Pump

and haven't noticed any appreciable difference...

I started out dosing the 11-spray twice a day for the first four days but as of last night switched to pump spray at night. If the wifey wants to cuddle at night I don't want to leach any 11 spray to her. So far the I'm loving the bridge. hardening up and feeling great.

Muad, question for you. Were your running the 11-spray /pump spray solo or as a bridge? The reason I ask is, I was wondering if in the last week of bridge you started preloading DAA or waited until PCT/begining of SERM? Thanks.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
I started out dosing the 11-spray twice a day for the first four days but as of last night switched to pump spray at night. If the wifey wants to cuddle at night I don't want to leach any 11 spray to her. So far the I'm loving the bridge. hardening up and feeling great.

Muad, question for you. Were your running the 11-spray /pump spray solo or as a bridge? The reason I ask is, I was wondering if in the last week of bridge you started preloading DAA or waited until PCT/begining of SERM? Thanks.
I preload TF2 for the last week of the cycle, then I start my PCT/SERM and run the 11-spray for the first 2 weeks at what I described then either cut the dose in half or switch over to 7-spray for cortisol control later in PCT. This works for me as I tend to run my SERM differently. The way I get my torem is in 60mg caps, so I double dose for a week, then single dose for 4-5 weeks, switching over to an AI the last week of my SERM, then run that out for 3-4 weeks, switching over to I3C at the end of the AI. I also typically continue to my support supps into PCT, the most important being cholesterol support/recovery (niacin based). Adding in UR/Pump spray has me continue to look bigger and leaner through PCT. Gotta love it. :)