Pump spray application

technique88

technique88

Awards
I am definitely becoming very interested in this product, I just ha a question in how to apply pump spray. It says to cover as much skin surface as possible, is this achievable with the 2 sprays a day? Or am I gradually covering all the body throughout my time using it?

Thank you guys!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely becoming very interested in this product, I just ha a question in how to apply pump spray. It says to cover as much skin surface as possible, is this achievable with the 2 sprays a day? Or am I gradually covering all the body throughout my time using it?

Thank you guys!
2 sprays per day ? I think you have it confused most use 50 sprays twice per day

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
2 sprays per day ? I think you have it confused most use 50 sprays twice per day
I could have sworn I posted on this last week.....maybe it was a pm, but yes dollar is right its 50 sprays twice per day

technique88

technique88

Awards
I could have sworn I posted on this last week.....maybe it was a pm, but yes dollar is right its 50 sprays twice per day
Does hair effect how well it is absorbed, I am a hairy dude, should I stick to the the few places u don't have hair on my body?

Nic1

Awards
Works better if you rub it in on those parts I think.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Does hair effect how well it is absorbed, I am a hairy dude, should I stick to the the few places u don't have hair on my body?
Hair will affect how it is absorbed in that some of it will be on the hair not your skin. If you are moderately hairy it shouldn't too much of an issue, however if you are Ron Jeremy hairy I'd recommend a shave. Shaving will definitely make for better absorption

technique88

technique88

Awards
Hair will affect how it is absorbed in that some of it will be on the hair not your skin. If you are moderately hairy it shouldn't too much of an issue, however if you are Ron Jeremy hairy I'd recommend a shave. Shaving will definitely make for better absorption
Thank you for that info and BTW, this stuff is awesome. I am looking tighter already and seeing some news veins come out.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I use 60-70 sprays a day and get results.. but when I have cash I will go up to 100-120 and see if there is a difference :)

technique88

technique88

Awards
I use 60-70 sprays a day and get results.. but when I have cash I will go up to 100-120 and see if there is a difference :)
Doing 100 sprays ATM an already seeing some awesome stuff. I am really enjoying this supp. I'm usually not a fan of transdermals but this stuff is so easy to rub in I am thoroughly impressed.

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Sorry to hijack the thread just need info. Can I use pump spray while on hdrol cycle I will be using it on and off cycle ? If its ok?

PNC

Awards
does this stuff have a bad sent to it at all? very interested in this product

technique88

technique88

Awards
It's kind of funky but once it dried I feel that the smell isn't there anymore. It dries really fast too

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
It just smells like rubbing alcohol briefly but is odorless when dried which is within seconds.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Sorry to hijack the thread just need info. Can I use pump spray while on hdrol cycle I will be using it on and off cycle ? If its ok?
Yes, just used Pump Spray on a sdrol cycle and am using it in PCT for the second time... I've continued to get leaner/bigger overall, and am convinced that if you're not using Pump Spray in PCT, you're selling yourself short. Prior to pump spray, I would always loose a few pounds going into PCT, but not anymore!

:djparty:

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Really not much of a "scent" but the lil lady tells me it tastes a bit like maple syrup. ;)

PNC

Awards
i have a bottle coming in tomorrow very excited if the stuff is as good as the rest of the line we will be stocking it in our store.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle coming in tomorrow very excited if the stuff is as good as the rest of the line we will be stocking it in our store.
I think this product is going to be an earth shaker

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
urspray/pump spray effects seem to have died down for me(now in week 13).

but i still spray on twice a day after a scrubbing shower as its become a habit.(have 4x UR and i think 5xpump spray still left.)

do you think i should cycle it? what should i cycle it with?

say replace it with 7-spray?

I continue to see slow steady progress (fat loss + muscle preservation if a eat less, improved muscularity if I eat more) out beyond that point. How are you measuring? Are you sure that it's Pump/UR spray that's the issue with your stalled progress? What are your goals?

Anyhow, if I was going to cycle off of Pump/UR Spray, what I would use in it's place would depend on my goals... if cutting, running 11-spray for a month with a 7/R-spray "light pct" would be nice... if bulking, I'm not sure anything that's not AAS will compare.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I only speak the "Truth" So let it be written....so let it be done

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
that's good to hear.
i'm stalled on fat loss. previously during the first 4-5weeks if i ate more i wouldn't see it but now i clearly do see the fat.
muscle preservation is somewhat still in there but not as strong.
my goals are fat loss and increased athletic performance(cardio & sum strength).

i'm measuring by the fat i put on over christmas(although still exercising with increase caloric intake) versus thanksgiving(haha).

yea. i have 3 11-spray and r-spray coming my way. so maybe will add it to the mix.
i still love arginine ursolic acetate but perhaps out of habit at this point.
Yea, I'm currently running 11-spray + Pump Spray and cutting. The tough part about measuring fat loss/gain is the way your body reacts visually at different bodyfat levels (for instance, you can from 18% to 16% and see nothing, but then going from 16% to 15% might be huge, depending on your genetics) and the fact that AUA seems to want to recomp your body, so the scale doesn't change as fast. Also worth mentioning that I take a pic of myself every week or two so I can go back and compare for my progress, which helps me realize the continual recomp effect of Pump/UR Spray.

If you're really about loosing the fat, and are willing to try something extreme, you could do a week of Lyle's RFL (Rapid Fat Loss) protocol which while very effective, is very difficult as it's really a PSMF. That said, I did it for a week and feel that AUA kept me from loosing muscle. I'll probably be doing another round of it soon. If you want something less extreme, and you haven't already tried it, give a LeanGains style Intermittent Fasting protocol a shot.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
that's good to hear.
i'm stalled on fat loss. previously during the first 4-5weeks if i ate more i wouldn't see it but now i clearly do see the fat.
muscle preservation is somewhat still in there but not as strong.
my goals are fat loss and increased athletic performance(cardio & sum strength).

i'm measuring by the fat i put on over christmas(although still exercising with increase caloric intake) versus thanksgiving(haha).

yea. i have 3 11-spray and r-spray coming my way. so maybe will add it to the mix.
i still love arginine ursolic acetate but perhaps out of habit at this point.
I haven't run into the tolerance effect. I intentionally ate myself fat from the first of November until last week. I had cut hard the two months prior and "too samll" in my opinion, I haven't done a true bulk in eons, so I ate and unlimited amount of calories, mostly empty junk, the stuff I ususally never eat. Long story short I gained from 200lbs even on 10/24 to 225lbs two weeks ago, two weeks into my keto I weigh 211, yes some of that is water but not 14lbs. And I am not restricting calories only carbs. My definition is coming back fast, I can already see cuts in tris and bi's. No other fat burners so the AUA is still doing its trick.

Never mind the health benefits. bp is lower and my ever painful knees have not hurt since I started using UR/Pump Spray. I have a bottle of E-Spray that I cannot bring myself to use because it would cut into my Ur-Spray Skin Area

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
I haven't run into the tolerance effect. I intentionally ate myself fat from the first of November until last week. I had cut hard the two months prior and "too samll" in my opinion, I haven't done a true bulk in eons, so I ate and unlimited amount of calories, mostly empty junk, the stuff I ususally never eat. Long story short I gained from 200lbs even on 10/24 to 225lbs two weeks ago, two weeks into my keto I weigh 211, yes some of that is water but not 14lbs. And I am not restricting calories only carbs. My definition is coming back fast, I can already see cuts in tris and bi's. No other fat burners so the AUA is still doing its trick.

Never mind the health benefits. bp is lower and my ever painful knees have not hurt since I started using UR/Pump Spray. I have a bottle of E-Spray that I cannot bring myself to use because it would cut into my Ur-Spray Skin Area
I hear ya, it was tough for me to spare the skin for some 11-spray lol

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
urspray/pump spray effects seem to have died down for me(now in week 13).

but i still spray on twice a day after a scrubbing shower as its become a habit.(have 4x UR and i think 5xpump spray still left.)

do you think i should cycle it? what should i cycle it with?

say replace it with 7-spray?

is your skin dry? try using moisturizer. it should help with absorption

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
thanks PA.
i started to use in moisturising bath lotion ever since i started my first UR spray on 1st October 2012.(today's week 15!)
and my skin stays pretty hydrated by itself.
even the great de-hydrator .formasurge couldn't bring my skin down.(except it did do a makeover to my sac tho).

i was just wondering.
ursolic acid influences gene expression....maybe i just have limited genes, they don't wanna do no more.
i've always been an endomorph. and i have to work 10x harder than others in cardio to produce the same results. if i get off my training i immediately begin to lose muscle tension and endurance. ticking time bomb.

that said...any new angle suggestion or clue or hint or hunch would help!
:)
You could lay off awhile and then restart, but I just think you've perhaps reached a plateau, stay the course for a bit and the gains should re-start

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
due to .formasurg3 tearing up my skin i had to add some shea body butter...

collaterally. the body butter enhances my 11 spray too! very interesting!
i can feel more of it in my system.
definitely will keep applying body butter after spraying. awesome!
Have recently been moisturizing after applying Pump Spay and it seems to be enhancing the effects. We may be on to something here

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Have recently been moisturizing after applying Pump Spay and it seems to be enhancing the effects. We may be on to something here
Any thoughts on how/why moisturzing after an application would enhance effects ?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
hydrated skin is more permeable then dry skin
Makes sense then wouldnt moisturing prior to application work better then after ? Or is it just the fact of daily Moisturing and when doesnt really matter

Thanks

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense then wouldnt moisturing prior to application work better then after ? Or is it just the fact of daily Moisturing and when doesnt really matter

Thanks
my concern with prior is that depending on the components of the moisturizer, that it may form a barrier to penetration if the active is applied after moisturizing if you apply the moisturizer after then this wouldn't be an issue. I have no science to back this belief it just seems logical to me

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

Thanks

yeah it probably doesnt matter when you moisturize that much

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Man now I really wanna give this stuff a go, but im pretty strapped for cash. Just hired a trainer to do my first show in July :(

But it all sounds so enticing :p

technique88

technique88

Awards
Man now I really wanna give this stuff a go, but im pretty strapped for cash. Just hired a trainer to do my first show in July :(

But it all sounds so enticing :p
Worth every dollar. It works enough said lol. When you have the funds it is definitely something to try.