11 SPRAY IS BACK!!!!!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was a fluke: the other day I searched Prototype Nutrition and on the google results I saw the option for 11 spray. I clicked on it and sure enough there it was. I then went back and clicked on the main PN addy and poof no 11 spray. I thought it was a fluke but am happy to hear is came back. Congrats to you guys, great product and I will be getting some!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Any chance E spray might come back? Thanks.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Please, please...buy 2 e-spray, get 1 free, please!
Don't know about the E-Spray but just received word that when 11 Spray is gone it is gone for good so get it while you can

zaire2d

Awards
One question: 11 spray is 11-ketotestosterone or Adrenosterone?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that the 3 pack is OOS but the two pack is not... any reason for this? I'd obviously prefer the B2G1 deal but don't want to wait too long to order and have them all be OOS :-\

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just keep it in stock till Christmas. Thank you!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well we can all slack on the job every once in a while.

Have Layaway?

really though, Ill have the money for a 7/11 stack in about 2 weeks. Holiday season can be a bitch.

laforge86

Awards
Don't know about the E-Spray but just received word that when 11 Spray is gone it is gone for good so get it while you can
Not true. Prototype announced that they are making 300 more bottles and the buy two get one free is back in stock.

It sucks bc I just bought two 11-spray two packs bc the buy two get one free (which was about $30 more than the two pack for each pack-not really free) was out of stock, but now it's back in stock three days later. I wanted to get some before they were gone for good based on the Truth's statement.

I emailed prototype to see if I could pay the difference and get two more bottles. Hopefully they will take care of me.

desolateline

desolateline

Awards
would love to see some sort of log on this product.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
You should bring it back. I figured you make a ton of profit off the 11 since it's so popular
My fingers are crossed, I have three bottles left....should have gotten more

Nic1

Awards
hm, on facebook this was said: "Yes, 11 Spray is on the production schedule and will be restocked."

wwwfacebook.com/prototypenutrition/posts/307704686024788

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
E-spray was not epistane but epiandrosterone.

A return would be great.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
hm, on facebook this was said: "Yes, 11 Spray is on the production schedule and will be restocked."wwwfacebook.com/prototypenutrition/posts/307704686024788
i thought we were out of 11 ketotest. maybe i was mistaken

JD261985

Banned
Awards
would be nice if another company made a topical 11 keto. I don't imagine it would be that hard.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
would be nice if another company made a topical 11 keto. I don't imagine it would be that hard.

we were the only people in the world making 11 keto test bulk. chinese couldnt hack it

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
we were the only people in the world making 11 keto test bulk. chinese couldnt hack it
Not surprised here. I wouldn't trust the quality of this stuff with almost anyone else. Sad to see it go, but it makes sense given the Government has a hard-on for you.