UR-Spray application question

1. Registered User

UR-Spray application question

Hi Patrick,

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the e-pharm section or here, I'm sorry it's hardly an advanced question but just curious on application of UR-Spray. I just received a couple of bottles, now reading the instructions it says torso, inside of arms, thighs, behind ear and on top of feet are best spots to spray. So you don't spray it solely on areas in which you want to lean up? A little bit confused.

Thanks

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    hi.

just to chip in, ur spray can be sprayed on as much skin of your body as possible to increase absorption.
    (those areas mentioned are areas that have thinner skin so more is absorbed into the bloodstream quicker).

the more skin = the more of the ingredient absorbed into the blood stream.

PA says to spray a thin layer so as not to waste the actives.

It gets quickly absorbed once onto skin layer. the oily residue is due to too much being sprayed and not absorbed.

one can wipe pools formed on skin so as to spread out the actives, increase absorption and conserve the bottle.

dosing should be spread out at least 8 hours between doses. 2x a day dosing sees much better results as it lets more get absorbed into your system quicker.

after you spray it is ok to sweat 30mins-1hour later. showering after spraying 30mins-1hour is also ok. some do get washed off but PA had mentioned it is a negligible amount. most of it is has already been absorbed into the skin making its way into the bloodstream.

hope these help.
    Makes sense, thanks. I mistook it as a topical spot reduction type thing rather than systemic absorbsion, thanks man
  3. Member
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    Hi Patrick,

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the e-pharm section or here, I'm sorry it's hardly an advanced question but just curious on application of UR-Spray. I just received a couple of bottles, now reading the instructions it says torso, inside of arms, thighs, behind ear and on top of feet are best spots to spray. So you don't spray it solely on areas in which you want to lean up? A little bit confused.

Thanks
    These areas are targeted due to better absorbtion. I highly recommend you put a light coat on everywhere...making sure to hit the main areas mentioned above. Other great areas to spray are the back of the knees and ball sack.....YES ball sack. It creates a warm tingly feeling you will get used to.

Don't think of this product as a spot reducer.

Hope that helps!
    ~ Still Around ~
    •   

4. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    Hi Patrick,

Thanks

correct. over as much skin as you can and not just in areas where you want to lose fat
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  5. Registered User

Thanks for the responses. Haven't noticed all that much thus far, still early days, however it seems to make my stomach and chest hair grow!! haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androgel application question
    By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 05:41 PM