E-PHARM'S TOP SECRET PRODUCT REVEALED PUMP SPRAY HAS ARRIVED

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Top Secret New E-PHARM Product Revealed Pump Spray has Arrived
The Moment Has Arrived E-Pharm the wait is over PUMP SPRAY HAS ARRIVED!!!

See Details Here: E-pharm Nutrition

domore

Awards
Did any of the loggers previously run AUA before they tested Pump Spray? I'm curious to how they described the effects of Pump Spray.

Also, I'm interested in Triacetyladenosine. We all know that oral supplementation of Adenosine is pointless. How does Triacetyladenosine relate to Adenosine, and how does it work in a topical? Anyway, I'm sure PA has pretty good evidence of the efficacy Triacetyladenosine.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So I mean its essentially the same product they have at prototype with a little something extra

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did any of the loggers previously run AUA before they tested Pump Spray? I'm curious to how they described the effects of Pump Spray.

Also, I'm interested in Triacetyladenosine. We all know that oral supplementation of Adenosine is pointless. How does Triacetyladenosine relate to Adenosine, and how does it work in a topical? Anyway, I'm sure PA has pretty good evidence of the efficacy Triacetyladenosine.
The loggers for pump spray were not allowed to have used UR spray previously.

Also the link has some of the science behind Triacetyladenosine.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
The loggers for pump spray were not allowed to have used UR spray previously.

Also the link has some of the science behind Triacetyladenosine.
^^^^^^ this

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks sick. Been holding out on purchasing more UR spray until this became available. Any idea on price?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Must have now!!!!!!!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ill use this in my next pct I still have the UR spray with sodium ursolic acetate. I know pump spray is better but I'm not going to throw away two ****ing bottles

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
All we need now, are some AUA tabs to make their way to the E-Pharm line up

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
when will this be available for purchase
Soon it should start shipping this week. I should be able to let you know to who by weeks end

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great move. By releasing this under the E-pharm platform far more people will now become believers in ursolic acid. I for one am excited as it is not every day that a product gets released that I know for a fact works.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Has it been decided if Prototype will still make just UR-Spray with this also available?

Got a couple of bottles of Ur so just wondering out loud. :)

Either way pretty cool to see this hit more "mainstream" with E-pharm.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
PA I hope you and Truth are prepared for a 10 fold increase in the number of stupid questions regarding the use of a spray. Once this hits there will be a landslide of them. Subbed for lol's.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA I hope you and Truth are prepared for a 10 fold increase in the number of stupid questions regarding the use of a spray. Once this hits there will be a landslide of them. Subbed for lol's.
thats why we shot a video

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
Subbd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Whats the name of the video I am having trouble finding it? Thank you, see how easily we get confused lol.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great move. By releasing this under the E-pharm platform far more people will now become believers in ursolic acid. I for one am excited as it is not every day that a product gets released that I know for a fact works.
Rare is the day, very rare indeed..

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
We shot a video but I am preparing myself none the less

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the UR spray and Pump Spray the exact same dosage/dosing parameters?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I can't wait to get this to run throughout th summer, I'm gonna stockpile like 4-5 bottles hahaha.

when will it be available for purchase ?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Is the UR spray and Pump Spray the exact same dosage/dosing parameters?
same dosing parameters I am not sure about the actual dosage of actives.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get this to run throughout th summer, I'm gonna stockpile like 4-5 bottles hahaha.

when will it be available for purchase ?
I'll be able to let you know soon

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to know the comparison of Actives with Regular UR spray whenever you figure it out

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I would love to know the comparison of Actives with Regular UR spray whenever you figure it out
Once it ships I'll know for sure, PA of course may weigh in before that

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely love this stuff! Here is more info with links:

Pump Spray | Arginine Ursolic Acetate | Triacetyladenosine | Product Video
Suggested Use | FAQ
WTF is Pump Spray? Pump Spray is a groundbreaking product from E-Pharm scientifically designed to give more ripped, fuller, and vascular looking muscles. Using ingredients known to produce vasodilation as well as neovascularization - growth of new blood vessels - the results are the appearance of larger veins as well as the promotion of increased capillary density to feed growing tissue. The ingredients in Pump Spray also are effective in reducing body fat, and promoting glucose uptake, so the overall effect on physique appearance is very impressive. We're calling it a topical muscle volumizing fat melter.
Pump Spray contains two never before seen natrually derived non-hormonal ingredients - Arginine Ursolic Acetate, and Triacetyladenosine. These patent pending ingredients are delivered using a topical cosmetic formulation and will produce noticeable changes to the physique - often within two weeks. The science supporting the power of these ingredients is formidable, so read more about Pump Spray then get yours today!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

there is a section on the pump spray page about TAA. basically esterification protects it from rapid conversion to inosine and so extends its lifetime in the body. esterification aslo makes it lipid soluble enough to penetrate the skin

E-pharm Nutrition

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Has it been decided if Prototype will still make just UR-Spray with this also available?Got a couple of bottles of Ur so just wondering out loud. :)Either way pretty cool to see this hit more "mainstream" with E-pharm.
Ur spray will continue to be sold

domore

Awards
there is a section on the pump spray page about TAA. basically esterification protects it from rapid conversion to inosine and so extends its lifetime in the body. esterification aslo makes it lipid soluble enough to penetrate the skin

E-pharm Nutrition
Thanks, PA. I'll read up on it.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much AUA per 50 sprays of UR-spray vs. Pump Spray?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Has it been decided if Prototype will still make just UR-Spray with this also available?

Got a couple of bottles of Ur so just wondering out loud. :)

Either way pretty cool to see this hit more "mainstream" with E-pharm.
UR Spray will still be available on Prototype, Yeah it was kinda selfish keeping all the benefits of AUA to ourselves I guess it was time to let the rest of the world in on our little secret

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
So it seems to me, Pump Spray is evidently the way to go... I don't mind if it has a little bit less AUA.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am boycotting this product because I wasn't selected as one of the testers who applied on E-Pharm's Facebook page.

It would have already launched big in the UK by now! ;)