E-PHARM'S TOP SECRET PRODUCT REVEALED PUMP SPRAY HAS ARRIVED

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    I can't wait to get this to run throughout th summer, I'm gonna stockpile like 4-5 bottles hahaha.

    when will it be available for purchase ?
    I'll be able to let you know soon
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition





  2. I would love to know the comparison of Actives with Regular UR spray whenever you figure it out
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I would love to know the comparison of Actives with Regular UR spray whenever you figure it out
    Once it ships I'll know for sure, PA of course may weigh in before that
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  4. Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    important question: will there be 2 packs? depending on the price i am aiming for 2 or 4 bottles!
    I have no idea that this point
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  5. I absolutely love this stuff! Here is more info with links:

    Pump Spray | Arginine Ursolic Acetate | Triacetyladenosine | Product Video
    Suggested Use | FAQ
    WTF is Pump Spray? Pump Spray is a groundbreaking product from E-Pharm scientifically designed to give more ripped, fuller, and vascular looking muscles. Using ingredients known to produce vasodilation as well as neovascularization - growth of new blood vessels - the results are the appearance of larger veins as well as the promotion of increased capillary density to feed growing tissue. The ingredients in Pump Spray also are effective in reducing body fat, and promoting glucose uptake, so the overall effect on physique appearance is very impressive. We're calling it a topical muscle volumizing fat melter.
    Pump Spray contains two never before seen natrually derived non-hormonal ingredients - Arginine Ursolic Acetate, and Triacetyladenosine. These patent pending ingredients are delivered using a topical cosmetic formulation and will produce noticeable changes to the physique - often within two weeks. The science supporting the power of these ingredients is formidable, so read more about Pump Spray then get yours today!
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Did any of the loggers previously run AUA before they tested Pump Spray? I'm curious to how they described the effects of Pump Spray.

    Also, I'm interested in Triacetyladenosine. We all know that oral supplementation of Adenosine is pointless. How does Triacetyladenosine relate to Adenosine, and how does it work in a topical? Anyway, I'm sure PA has pretty good evidence of the efficacy Triacetyladenosine.

    there is a section on the pump spray page about TAA. basically esterification protects it from rapid conversion to inosine and so extends its lifetime in the body. esterification aslo makes it lipid soluble enough to penetrate the skin

    E-pharm Nutrition
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Interesting. Has it been decided if Prototype will still make just UR-Spray with this also available?Got a couple of bottles of Ur so just wondering out loud. Either way pretty cool to see this hit more "mainstream" with E-pharm.
    Ur spray will continue to be sold
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Is the UR spray and Pump Spray the exact same dosage/dosing parameters?

    yes
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I would love to know the comparison of Actives with Regular UR spray whenever you figure it out
    it has a little less AUA than with UR spray to make room for the TAA
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    there is a section on the pump spray page about TAA. basically esterification protects it from rapid conversion to inosine and so extends its lifetime in the body. esterification aslo makes it lipid soluble enough to penetrate the skin

    E-pharm Nutrition
    Thanks, PA. I'll read up on it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    important question: will there be 2 packs? depending on the price i am aiming for 2 or 4 bottles!

    thats up to distributors
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    it has a little less AUA than with UR spray to make room for the TAA

    Do we know a ballpark MSRP yet PA? Thanks.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    unfortunately amazon doesn't ship to where i am.... wonder if custserv can help ^^

    it will be on NP soon enough, and at a considerably cheaper price i am sure
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  14. How much AUA per 50 sprays of UR-spray vs. Pump Spray?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    it will be on NP soon enough, and at a considerably cheaper price i am sure
    i be camping it!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    i be camping it!
    haha me too

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Interesting. Has it been decided if Prototype will still make just UR-Spray with this also available?

    Got a couple of bottles of Ur so just wondering out loud.

    Either way pretty cool to see this hit more "mainstream" with E-pharm.
    UR Spray will still be available on Prototype, Yeah it was kinda selfish keeping all the benefits of AUA to ourselves I guess it was time to let the rest of the world in on our little secret
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  18. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    it will be on NP soon enough, and at a considerably cheaper price i am sure
    Better ****ing be!! Haha just kidding

  19. So it seems to me, Pump Spray is evidently the way to go... I don't mind if it has a little bit less AUA.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  20. I am boycotting this product because I wasn't selected as one of the testers who applied on E-Pharm's Facebook page.

    It would have already launched big in the UK by now!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    did you know if you search "pump spray" on nutraplanet it comes up with a error message...this doesn't happen with "pump" "spray" or "epharm"

    "We're sorry, but something went wrong.

    We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly."


    someone there is slacking i guess
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  22. I heard it will be another place priced at $34.95.

  23. Any evidence that Triacetyladenosine binds the adenosine receptor or results in significant increase in adenosine serum concentrations?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  24. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I heard it will be another place priced at $34.95.
    I received notification from a friend that verifies that info
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  25. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Any evidence that Triacetyladenosine binds the adenosine receptor or results in significant increase in adenosine serum concentrations?
    It probably doesnt bind to adenosine receptors in its parent form

    there is evidence that the 5' monoester results in adenosine like activity when administered orally while adenosine itself does not. The triester should do so as well. This suggests its getting in the blood

    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3868451.html
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    It probably doesnt bind to adenosine receptors in its parent form

    there is evidence that the 5' monoester results in adenosine like activity when administered orally while adenosine itself does not. The triester should do so as well. This suggests its getting in the blood

    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3868451.html
    No actual data though, huh? Oh well, still interesting...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    No actual data though, huh? Oh well, still interesting...

    i am trying to work something out where we can get some data without having to actually pay for it. times are tough, this isnt 2005
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  28. When are we getting a FAQs?

    I am getting really close to asking possibly dumb questions
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    When are we getting a FAQs?

    I am getting really close to asking possibly dumb questions
    I would say no such thing as a dumb question but i'd be lying lol at any rate ask away
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  30. So I sprayed myself with Pump Spray this AM no workout today, I have just been sitting here. U looked down and my arm and thought damn! viva la Pump Spray! The veins to the left of the large one in the center ov my bicep do not usually stand out like that.

    Name:  PUMPED.jpg
Views: 1738
Size:  94.4 KB
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Top Secret New E-PHARM Product / Truth Visits E-PHARM
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. JACKED is currently the top-selling product at NutraPlanet!
    By strategicmove in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 06:51 AM
  3. New Product Hyper Pump FREE!!
    By LazeDragon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 05:58 AM
Log in
Log in